Carrollton Free Press Standard Letter...

Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the Editor

There are 1 comment on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Sep 27, 2011, titled Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the Editor. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

To the Editor: Following is a tribute to Lance Corporal Terry Wright: Tuesday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

Dover, OH

#1 Mar 1, 2012
im glad that you are doing all this but i dont think that you are aware of this but i along with a few other people (two of which was the sister and neice of the fallen soldier) also put flags from Huebners down main street around the square and up to sweeney dodds funeral home and even up our high school street. area business also put out flags and went they bought lance corpal terry wright though our town business stopped and people lined the street and the children from our schools also lined the streets, also our flags were at half mast clear up to the day after the funeral. i am not saying that everything you are saying is wrong but i just wanted you to know that our flags were at half mast and we as a town morned the loss of this fallen soldier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malvern Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shemale sexting (Dec '12) 19 hr FoxandHound 106
Trump vs Clinton 2016 Mon MAGA2016 1
Con Artist and Fraud Alert Oct 19 AnakinMicSaber 1
Trump'sScorchedEarth... Oct 18 AmericanWoman 3
News Dansby's jail term extended (Jun '08) Oct 16 god 8
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct 15 AmericanWomanToo 3
News Ask Mary Beth - Where to buy reclaimed wood (Jul '08) Sep '16 EAST TROJAN 18

Malvern Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malvern Mortgages