School Choice Controversy Continues

Dec 19, 2008 Full story: FOX16.com

Some Hot Spring County students will change schools after the Christmas break. A federal judge refused to issue an injunction allowing students to stay in the school of their choice until a lawsuit against the ...

Full Story
GraNDMA FROM malvern

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2009
well the legislature is out! did anyone notice there was NO ruling on school choice for the kids. Just have to stay in Malvern . or cheat to keep your kids out of Malvern schools, no say for anyone. Just do what Malvern wants. Well did you know to go to another school of your choice you have to fill out 9 pages of questions for last years. Giving up your personal identity. social security numbers. all lf it. DO THEY HAVE THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! no. that is information that is yours. not theirs. I see ads on tv all the time about free choice for everyne. Jobs, housing,?????????Why can 't we have the same right has everyone else. if this was done on job site. or for the teachers in schools what would happen, come on this is ridiculous.!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malvern Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Peppard Mon That one 7
zach villarreal Feb 21 Mheart 1
malvern area (Jul '10) Feb 21 rosemary 2
in search of Feb 20 420 1
Gingerbread house daycare Feb 18 Tommy D 2
New building in front of Hastings Feb 17 Polar Bear 2
Former Alexander police officer convicted of ra... (Dec '09) Feb 11 big poppa 12

Winter Storm Warning for Hot Spring County was issued at March 03 at 3:35PM CST

Malvern Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Malvern People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:04AM
Sources: Cowboys, WR Cole Beasley agree on four-year, $13.6M deal