#3613 Apr 1, 2012
Explain?

“WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?”

Since: Mar 08

Any town

#3614 Apr 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
Explain?
Why do you ask? Are you a current alamo foundation member?
Old Army

Damascus, AR

#3615 Apr 1, 2012
Raydot wrote:
Hey all you hunters out there, guess what I did? I shot two deer hunters. The man and his wife were standing next to the deer they had just shot. It was all over in about two seconds. I aimed and shot them again which really got to me. I was laughing so hard. Anyways the shots that I took were perfect in every way. They thanked me for shooting them and I was so happy they were happy the way they looked when I was done with them. They both had perfect smiles on their faces when I took my first shot. You could tell they were very happy. I would like to caution anyone who does what I do, BE CAREFUL! I ended up shooting myself in the foot and again in the face. Please be careful. I used my power shot G11. This canon is a real killer when shooting hunters or anyone for that matter. Most people tell me how great I am at what I do and they would like me to shoot them as well. Remember keep your power shot pointing down always, until your ready to shoot. I enjoy shooting every kind of animal even if out of season. I just hate when I cant find any live animals to shoot. I will actually look for road kills to shoot if they are colorful enough. Well I have to go now, im going to town to see if I can find anything to shoot with my Canon Power Shot G11. Alot of people make a living shooting people, but I prefer to shoot wildlife and selling the pictures for 50 bucks at an art festival. I enjoy making the frames for the pictures I shoot. If you cant make frames for the people and animals that you shoot then forget it. The frames are just as important as what your shooting. Shooting animals can make you a decent living, but you have to know how to make your picture frames. This spring I will be shooting all of the Gamble valley quail and their babies. What a nice way to welcome in the new hached baby quail.$$$$$ I will sell the pictures at this years Mountaineer Days festival in Wrightwood Ca. My website is a killer money maker. I cant shoot enough animals to keep up with the demand. I may have to go to British Colombia to shoot more animals. Isn't Life wonderful.
This is like the 47th time you've told this story. You must be either be (1) suffering from alzheimers,(2) smoking bird seed or (3) laughing at your own jokes.
Alamites

Moss Landing, CA

#3616 Apr 2, 2012
The Alamo Organization regularly does construction,water diversion and other projects affecting the natural habitats of local animals without obtaining proper permits many of which would require environmental impact studies before they are issued.I've seen wild animals and fish killed without permits many times by them in the past myself.I could think of lots and lots more if I really tried.
Yahoo Les Wood

Palm Coast, FL

#3617 Apr 2, 2012
Here is God's calendar,Exodus 12:2
This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you.

Fort Worth, TX

#3618 Apr 3, 2012
Sure do

Fort Worth, TX

#3619 Apr 3, 2012
Me too
Slick

United States

#3620 Apr 3, 2012
Im a member of P E T A ! People who Eat Tastey Animals and do not intend to change , the West as not won on Salads , Have a nice day !
Raydot

California City, CA

#3621 Apr 3, 2012
Raydot died wrote:
That's what they'll say after you are assraped to death in prison. You've been reported for terroristic threatening, chump. Isn't life wonderful.
BEANER BEANER BEANER BEANER BEANER BEANER Go back to your donkey and cart in mexico they are still waiting for you. Dickhead bean dip. Your a pathetic bich. BEANER BEANER BEANER.
Raydot

California City, CA

#3622 Apr 3, 2012
Raydot died wrote:
That's what they'll say after you are assraped to death in prison. You've been reported for terroristic threatening, chump. Isn't life wonderful.
Kid Icarus the vietcong loving chump anchor baby beaner from mexiscum. You opend pandoras box. Yes life is wonderful you piece of alien baby garbage. I'l be back to make a mess of you on the immigration forum. Should have minded your own business illegal baby brat.
what

Dallas, TX

#3623 Apr 7, 2012
What is he talking about
Mabuhay

Makati, Philippines

#3624 Apr 9, 2012
what wrote:
What is he talking about
He probably needs to enroll in English 101.
Slayer

Mount Ulla, NC

#3625 Apr 10, 2012
Vote Yes!
Mabuhay

Makati, Philippines

#3626 Apr 10, 2012
Slayer wrote:
Vote Yes!
Vote yes for higher education.
Slayer

Fort Worth, TX

#3627 Apr 15, 2012
Vote no

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#3628 Apr 15, 2012
Slayer wrote:
Vote no
Go for it. You might be just a little late.
Slayer

Euless, TX

#3629 Apr 17, 2012
Went for it
biggin

United States

#3630 Apr 17, 2012
lol

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#3631 Apr 18, 2012
Slayer wrote:
Went for it
Then I should offer my condolences.
Hunter

Jonesboro, AR

#3632 Apr 21, 2012
Vote it down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malvern Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 52 min Just asking 10,063
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 hr GuEst 29,898
Mark Izard (Mar '13) Mon Tequila Chris 6
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) Sep 27 Guest 854
Mark or Marcus griffin (Oct '12) Sep 26 by stander 10
AR Who do you support for Attorney General in Arka... (Oct '10) Sep 26 booget 412
brown family resturant Sep 25 cats 1
Malvern Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Malvern Jobs

Malvern People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Malvern News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Malvern

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]