Lindsey Management Complaints
ABC

Benton, AR

#43 Feb 12, 2013
Alexis, please contact me [email protected]
kitty smith

Springdale, AR

#45 Mar 7, 2013
i moved to vantage point in october 2012, this was a sexton associates property, was very nice, wonderful people. january 2013, get a knock on my door, trashy looking bleached blonde older woman tells me she is now manager, sexton sold to lindsay. what a nightmare, i would never ever under any circumstances do business with lindsay. i sold real estate for years, heard horror stories about lindsay, we would not show their listed properties. now, this complex has become a typical lindsay slum, like all the others. seriously looking for new place. i am 65 yo, had hoped to make this my home, not now. good news for all you illigal immigrants, come one, come all, lindsay will rent to you without a second glance.
Former worker

Fayetteville, AR

#46 Mar 18, 2013
I worked for Lindsey for a year and half before i decided to quit. This company is a complete joke. They don't care for their workers nor their tenants.I was being paid 7.25 an hr and expected to do way more then what i should have, especially for 7.25. I kept being told that i would go higher so i kept working my butt off to try to do so. IT will never happen. To them you are nothing but a slave to them. Anything that happens on the property is left to us to take care of,( as far as a shooting or that sort) You would think your supervisor would show up right? No, their off playing golf or something. I will NEVER work nor live in this place again. Working for Lindsey was one of the worst experiences in my life! Aaron( Supervisor) is a total joke and doesn't deserve to be a supervisor...but once again i guess if your having relations with someone higher then him, he can do whatever he wants right? I promise to anyone that Lindsey apartments is not where you want to live nor work. They will do nothing but screw you over and laugh in your face about it.
Ant

United States

#47 May 3, 2013
I advise everyone to stay away from The Lakes at hurricane creek in Bryant Ar. The managers (Ben And Hope Spradlin) are awful and discusting liars. They keep information from you like someone being busted for meth in your apartment a month before you move in (we didnt know this at the time) and don't give crap if its cleaned or even close to being ready. It smelled awful and it never came out so we complained and comlained and finally got a transfer. We just found out too and it's been a year and I'm just finding out after we switched from the fairways (thats where hope and Ben used to be). They only just moved to the lakes where we are now. I'm still not sure why they moved bc these are nice and new apartments and they are only going to run them down. Don't move here unless you want a bad experience.
robby williams

Ozark, AR

#48 May 4, 2013
I was renting from Lindsey in siloam springs and they evicted me and girlfriend and 2month old baby for no reason what a piece of shit they are,
Kathleen

Bentonville, AR

#49 May 9, 2013
Duped wrote:
Do believe Lindsey (Fountain Lakes Apts) has a possible scam with collecting deposits for new apartments and not returning deposits when apartment in piss poor condition and prospective tenant refuses to accept same crappy apartment. Any other disgruntled Lindsey customers??
I am currently having the same issue with Lindsey (Doubletree Apts, in Rogers,AR). I breached my contract with them due to the condition of the apartment complex. I was never shown the actual apartment I'd be moving into until I had already paid my deposit and my first months rent. I emailed the corporate offices and was told that I would be being charged not only for my breach of contract at the Doubletree location but also for breaking my lease at the Links of Lowell, which I had been transferring from.
Benton Lawyer

Benton, AR

#50 May 14, 2013
Ant and Kathleen, I am looking for witnesses that can testify to things you describe in a lawsuit against Lindsey - not being shown your actual apartment and then it being in bad condition. Please contact me at [email protected]
Trill

Conway, AR

#51 May 22, 2013
Put in a request for a new couch after i noticed the couch stapled together and eventually fell apart. It came furnished. The request was put in, in November, I constantly reminded the managers, its May now
heated

Indianapolis, IN

#52 May 24, 2013
Former Resident Cliffs wrote:
I saw the post above and wanted to say thta I ended moving out becauseI couldn't trust the maintance stealing my stuff!! Mario (maintance) came to 'fix' my sink and took the $20 off the counter. I blame myself for leaving money out knowing that maintance was to come by. To Mario - you're an ahole that can't be trusted!!!
. Yes! At the fairways in Bryant, I kept some things for someone in my apt.because they had no where else to leave their things, his stuff started coming up missing, a workout vest and clothes...which was very strange.
Should I take action

Andrews, TX

#53 Aug 5, 2013
I signed a lease at the greens in conway, at in January only because I was getting two months of free rent (big mistake)!!! When I signed the lease they had a completely different staff and all of them were super nice and then two months later they bae a new staff. I generally am not there all the time because I found out late in my pregnancy I was 3 months (now 7 months) but it all started when I did a stop payment on a check due to financial issues and this was back in June. So for two months they couldn't an automatic draft on y rent I would just take it up to the desk in a money order. In July 2013 I paid my rent in the total of 670 with the late fee and it ended up being overpaid so I added it to my next months rent to even it out. 5 days later when I came home from visiting my mom back in little rock there was an eviction notice on my door even though I had already paid. Apparently they had try to draft the check out of my account and because they couldn't, they served an eviction notice. I went up to the office and at first she didn't know what I was talking about but then he said sorry and took the paper from me. This month 4 days after my rent is due they did an auto draft on an electronic check even though the check clearly has stop payment on it. So I called my bank thinking it was their fault, but apparently Lindsey management changed the name of the check so that it can get drafted because they couldn't take it out of my bank account on the 1st. I had my bank tell me exactly what the name on the check said and clearly they changed one letter and it became very suspicious because they did this 4 days later. I just don't know what to do from this point to keep from going off because they wanted to be shady about an electronic check that can't be put back into affect until I submit something to my bank. And in my contract it stated that once u stop payment on a check it can't be reinstated until you do it through your bank! And on the paper I signed of a photocopy of the check it has the name they will use to take it out of my bank. Help!
Shar

Valdosta, GA

#54 Aug 6, 2013
Our daughter moved into Lindsey properties in Springfield Mo. She had to wait 4 days to get into her apartment because they had to clean and paint. When we moved her in it was dirty, not clean with stains on the carpet, bugs in the corners and terrible repair work. She complained and has to continue to complain. I am ready for her to just move out because what it sounds like on this forum she won't get her deposit back anyway.
Now they are telling us that she has to pay for the 4 days of the month that they said she couldn't move in so they could get it ready even though nothing was done during those 4 days.
Is there a class action in Missouri?
Former employer

United States

#55 Aug 6, 2013
former resident wrote:
I lived at the new apartments in Bryant; the fairways at Hurricane Creek when I first moved to Arkansas in 2010. The apartments were nice and new. They told us it was an animal free building yet our down stairs neighbor had a small dog, the neighbor on the other side had a cat. I spoke to both neighbors and they stated it was an animal building and management knew about the animals . So we decided to get a cat. We told management we got a cat and wanted to pay the deposit. Management again claimed it was animal free building even after I confronted them about the other animals living in the building. They told us we had 24 hours to remove the cat or would be evicted and face misdemeanor charges. So we of course got rid of the cat. Since that incident maintenance came into our apartment at least once a week for the remaining 3 months we lived there. Every time they claimed they were fixing this or that but didn't actually do any work. We requested on several occasions for them not to enter the apartment unless we were home.(Which under Arkansas code we have this right). They still kept doing it. We gave our notice and moved out. Never received our deposit back or an explanation.
Just so you know! They are suppose to have resident maintenance form filled out for any type of maintance done. Or the quarterly inspections are to be given in writing and so are the pest ones. They had no right!!!
Former employer

United States

#56 Aug 6, 2013
Just so you know! They are suppose to have resident maintenance form filled out for any type of maintance done. Or the quarterly inspections are to be given in writing and so are the pest ones. They had no right!!!
Resident

Tulsa, OK

#57 Aug 13, 2013
I moved into the Greens about 3 months ago. Since then I have had a couple complaints. When we first moved in our A/C did not work and my closet door was off the hinges. My roommat's light fixture fell off and shattered when she tried to turn the fan on. But the BIGGEST complaint: My toilet has not worked since i've moved in and when i tell "management" all they do is send the guy who mows the lawn in with a plumbing kit to snake the toilet.(They also tried caulking around the base of the toilet with what I assume was wall caulking and washed the tools off into my sink which is now slow to drain. IDIOTS) They have done that once a week at least since i've moved in. So i would say they've been in my apartment about 10 times doing the exact same thing and expecting different results. Pretty sure that's the definition of insanity. It finally took us calling the "so called managment" and threaten them with hiring a plumber and sending them the bill.(we only did this after multiple emails, trying to reach corporate which we never got a response to, going down the the office, and never having our phone calls returned) After the bill of the plumber ordeal there was a guy at our door within mins telling us there would be a new toilet installed. So far the toilet seems to be working fine but we will see. So to summarize this comment, the apartment complex itself is nice but the management is absolutely horrible. She's an immature woman who has her own husband as the head maintenance man and when my own father tried to call and have the situation resolved she threaten my father and told him to "come down here and say that to my husbands face" because my father had told her to stop sending the men who mow the lawn up to the apartment to try and fix the toilet. She's a pathetic excuse for a person let alone a manager of an apartment complex.
not happy

United States

#58 Sep 4, 2013
I moved into fairways at nutters chapel in March and my experience has not been great at all. It all started when I was told that my building was a "pet" free building....however clearly the whole building has pet owners. My air conditioning unit pretty much controls itself. And the last most digusting thing is I have bugs....I called the office to let them know and she said "everybody has them in their apartment" and then proceeded to tell me to just open the door and kick them out...REALLY!!! I have had trouble sleeping due to fear that one of those jokers will crawl on me.....I wish I would have NEVER signed a lease here....smh
unpleased tenant

Bloomington, IN

#59 Sep 7, 2013
I will not be renting from Lindsey Management EVER AGAIN! First time moving from Ohio to Arkansas, and I regret EVER renting from this company. My apartment is The Links At Eagle Hill in Little Rock, and I have had a bug INFESTATION since THE DAY I MOVED IN!!!!!!!!!! The moment I received my keys, and decided to do a walk through, I vacuumed up COUNTLESS DEAD BUGS(and I have pictures); to which I am 8mths into my lease and STILL have to SUFFER with this problem. A SINGLE WEEK has not gone by whereas I have had a peace of mind from KILLING BUGS that are crawling everywhere!!!! It is HIGHLY EMBARRASSING to even dream of having company over in fear of being HUMILIATED, it is VERY UNSANITARY because bugs carry GERMS/DISEASES, and it is UNIMAGINABLY DISAPPOINTING that I have to be subject to this livelihood and not released from my lease without penalty even tho I have been a very compliant, and clean tenant who even has to now come out of pocket to over-exterminate to try to combat this INFESTATION. I have called corporate and its saddening to know that their sympathy towards this situation is very nonchalant. I serve in The United States Military and I will not be recommending LINDSEY MANAGEMENT to any coworkers, family, friends, or acquaintances EVER. God bless.
not happy

United States

#60 Sep 8, 2013
I feel your pain. Never will I ever sign a lease with this company. I have a bug problem also.....I am patiently waiting for my lease to end! I too tried to get out of my lease to no avail. And management is a joke!!
unpleased tenant wrote:
I will not be renting from Lindsey Management EVER AGAIN! First time moving from Ohio to Arkansas, and I regret EVER renting from this company. My apartment is The Links At Eagle Hill in Little Rock, and I have had a bug INFESTATION since THE DAY I MOVED IN!!!!!!!!!! The moment I received my keys, and decided to do a walk through, I vacuumed up COUNTLESS DEAD BUGS(and I have pictures); to which I am 8mths into my lease and STILL have to SUFFER with this problem. A SINGLE WEEK has not gone by whereas I have had a peace of mind from KILLING BUGS that are crawling everywhere!!!! It is HIGHLY EMBARRASSING to even dream of having company over in fear of being HUMILIATED, it is VERY UNSANITARY because bugs carry GERMS/DISEASES, and it is UNIMAGINABLY DISAPPOINTING that I have to be subject to this livelihood and not released from my lease without penalty even tho I have been a very compliant, and clean tenant who even has to now come out of pocket to over-exterminate to try to combat this INFESTATION. I have called corporate and its saddening to know that their sympathy towards this situation is very nonchalant. I serve in The United States Military and I will not be recommending LINDSEY MANAGEMENT to any coworkers, family, friends, or acquaintances EVER. God bless.
Oakshire worse nightmare

Fayetteville, AR

#61 Sep 11, 2013
Lindey management sould be PUT OUT OF BUSINES for ever. They LIE CHEAT and Steal from you.All the apartments they own in Akansas are in horrble shape.Managers lie to you I say we All should get together as a team and close them down for ever.
EX Oakshire

Fayetteville, AR

#62 Sep 11, 2013
This place is a total rip off... Had to call police twice on people above me for the horrible banging noises all night and durning the day. Still continues to this day. Lindsey nor oakshire will do nothing about the problem. Many huge problems with the inside apartment here but as always it will never get repaired cause they will continue to rip me off as they have done others in the past. I for one thinks these apartments should be torn down get rid of Lindsey Management for good.And get rid of ALL the managers.I would NEVER live here in this H*** Hole. Can not wait for my lease is up ( 5 more months) yaaaaaaaaaa Spread the word around Arkansas.... DO NOT RENT OR OWN from Lindsey or any of the apartments. Santan Place!!
oakshires worse nightmare

Fayetteville, AR

#63 Sep 12, 2013
Benton Lawyer wrote:
Ant and Kathleen, I am looking for witnesses that can testify to things you describe in a lawsuit against Lindsey - not being shown your actual apartment and then it being in bad condition. Please contact me at [email protected]
I would like to be a witness anything to get lindsey to pay for what they are doing wrong to people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malvern Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Alexander police officer convicted of ra... (Dec '09) 15 hr DOGMAN 15
Saline County Detention Center (Jan '14) Aug 27 Free man 15
News Other days Aug '17 Camden Kid Toucher 1
Local prosecutors Avoiding responsibility for t... Aug '17 Finally the real ... 2
Saline County Sheriff's Dept. gotten any better? Aug '17 Toni B 9
Cop named ART? Jul '17 Conserned Citizen 1
News Ex-officer charged in girl's sex assault May '17 Newsbreak 1

Malvern Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malvern Mortgages