Lindsey Management Complaints
happened

United States

#21 Oct 6, 2012
whenn i first moved into fairways . bryant .. the maintenance came into my place several times a week wiithout leaving the notice that they left the first time they came in..... i felt spied on.. made me incomfortable as i lived alone and a woman
Lee Cameron

Tuscaloosa, AL

#22 Oct 11, 2012
Were you able to sue Lindsey Management?

Since: Oct 12

Little Rock, AR

#24 Oct 13, 2012
Lindsey Managemen is full of scams and deceptions. ven my frmer lanlord can't believe tis is legal. They did me the me as guero from broken arrow. Integrity means nothing to these people. Aparment is maintained by non-professionals who break thier own leases. This apartment has een flooded. I discovered this now after just 2 weeks here...my eyes water l the time. I can't believe a company the size of Linsy would operate like this.

Little Rock, AR

#25 Oct 13, 2012
People call the local news ... nothing is worse than bad publicity to companies like this. Enough people call an investigative reporter... and the lawyers will come!

Little Rock, AR

#26 Oct 14, 2012
willie surrive wrote:
Has anyone heard of the B.B.B.? While i can belive their getting away with this in Saline Co. Has anyone tried to talk to someone at the State? Don't waste your time talking to the "person " on sieah I talked to the the consumers division at te. Talk to their boss & be ready to keep climeing !
Yeah I talked to the consumer protection division at the attorney general’s office but apparently this isn’t something they want to take on. Consumer bewares and all that crap! They’ll go after so called predatory lenders but not a slum lord… just another department to waste tax payer’s money. But I bet If they see it on the news and the people start calling about it the governor will get concerned.

THV 11 News Tipline 888-848-6397

Little Rock, AR

#27 Oct 14, 2012
happened wrote:
whenn i first moved into fairways . bryant .. the maintenance came into my place several times a week wiithout leaving the notice that they left the first time they came in..... i felt spied on.. made me incomfortable as i lived alone and a woman
Yeah I talked to the consumer protection division at the attorney general’s office but apparently this isn’t something they want to take on. Consumer bewares and all that crap! They’ll go after so called predatory lenders but not a slum lord… just another department to waste tax payer’s money. But I bet If they see it on the news and the people start calling about it the governor will get concerned. THIS COMPANY HAS A BBB RATING OF “F” FOR A REASON.

THV 11 News Tipline 888-848-6397
former resident

Benton, AR

#28 Oct 21, 2012
I lived at the new apartments in Bryant; the fairways at Hurricane Creek when I first moved to Arkansas in 2010. The apartments were nice and new. They told us it was an animal free building yet our down stairs neighbor had a small dog, the neighbor on the other side had a cat. I spoke to both neighbors and they stated it was an animal building and management knew about the animals . So we decided to get a cat. We told management we got a cat and wanted to pay the deposit. Management again claimed it was animal free building even after I confronted them about the other animals living in the building. They told us we had 24 hours to remove the cat or would be evicted and face misdemeanor charges. So we of course got rid of the cat. Since that incident maintenance came into our apartment at least once a week for the remaining 3 months we lived there. Every time they claimed they were fixing this or that but didn't actually do any work. We requested on several occasions for them not to enter the apartment unless we were home. (Which under Arkansas code we have this right). They still kept doing it. We gave our notice and moved out. Never received our deposit back or an explanation.
ABC

Benton, AR

#29 Nov 26, 2012
I am interested in talking with anyone who has information about Lindsey Management. I'm particularly interested in those who have had the experience of being shown a model apartment and not being allowed to see the apartment you will be renting. Please email me at lawyerark@yahoo.com.
Petition against Lindsey

Siloam Springs, AR

#30 Nov 30, 2012
Hello my name is Jennifer I have recently started a petition to help me keep my service animal. I really need the signatures so that I do not have to get rid of such an amazing dog who has helped me get so much better with my anxiety and depression. I believe that it is unfair to have to give her up or be kicked out of our home because I will not put her up for adoption. Please spread the word. Thank you and God Bless.
http://www.change.org/petitions/lindsey-manag...
Petition against Lindsey

Siloam Springs, AR

#31 Nov 30, 2012
Lee Cameron wrote:
Were you able to sue Lindsey Management?
please sign this petition http://www.change.org/petitions/lindsey-manag...
Petition against Lindsey

Siloam Springs, AR

#32 Nov 30, 2012
smoody wrote:
Lindsey Managemen is full of scams and deceptions. ven my frmer lanlord can't believe tis is legal. They did me the me as guero from broken arrow. Integrity means nothing to these people. Aparment is maintained by non-professionals who break thier own leases. This apartment has een flooded. I discovered this now after just 2 weeks here...my eyes water l the time. I can't believe a company the size of Linsy would operate like this.
Petition against Lindsey

Siloam Springs, AR

#33 Nov 30, 2012
former resident wrote:
I lived at the new apartments in Bryant; the fairways at Hurricane Creek when I first moved to Arkansas in 2010. The apartments were nice and new. They told us it was an animal free building yet our down stairs neighbor had a small dog, the neighbor on the other side had a cat. I spoke to both neighbors and they stated it was an animal building and management knew about the animals . So we decided to get a cat. We told management we got a cat and wanted to pay the deposit. Management again claimed it was animal free building even after I confronted them about the other animals living in the building. They told us we had 24 hours to remove the cat or would be evicted and face misdemeanor charges. So we of course got rid of the cat. Since that incident maintenance came into our apartment at least once a week for the remaining 3 months we lived there. Every time they claimed they were fixing this or that but didn't actually do any work. We requested on several occasions for them not to enter the apartment unless we were home.(Which under Arkansas code we have this right). They still kept doing it. We gave our notice and moved out. Never received our deposit back or an explanation.
lefty65

Memphis, TN

#34 Dec 3, 2012
Ripped off in Little Rock wrote:
I hate Lindsey Management with a passion. i wouldn't let my dog live there. I lived at Eagle Nest for about 2 and 1/2 years. During that short period of time, they changed management about 4 times without even notifying the tennants. Then when I vacated the property, my lease was up on September the 28th. I gave them my notice on Sept 2. I moved out on Sept. 30th. Do you know these crooks kept my deposit saying that because it was not a full 30 days of my notice to vacate, that I didn't satisfy the full 30 days so that was the reason for them not giving me back my deposit because I was shy of 1 day. Keep in mind that they blew my phone up trying to see was I out yet and I told them I couldn't move everything in the middle of the week because I had to work and I had to wait until that Friday night when my help was available. So I'm thinking to myself, had I gotten out when they wanted me out, then they were going to still keep my deposit because I didn't satisfy the FULL 30 days. I mean really, what was one day? Something DEFINATELY NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT LINDSEY MANAGEMENT BECAUSE THEY CANNOT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS. I'm open for suggestions on help with putting an end to this madness they are doing.
yes something needs to be done!!! wenver the petition goes out i wish to sign that baby!!!! a stink really needs to be made..this shud not be allowed to continue as such!
JMA

Benton, AR

#35 Dec 8, 2012
A lawsuit has been filed in Saline County against Lindsey Management:

Report Selection Criteria

Case ID: 63CV-12-898
Citation No:
Docket Start Date:
Docket Ending Date:

Case Description

Case ID: 63CV-12-898 - SANSTON M FOSTER IV V LINDSEY MANAGEMENT CO INC
Filing Date: Monday , November 19th, 2012
Type: OM - OTHER-CIVIL MISC

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/cconnect/PR...

Blytheville, AR

#36 Dec 9, 2012
Our family is moving this area before the end of the year. I want each of you to know I appreciate your honesty about LM. Your posts have helped us narrow our search to options excluding this obviously poor company. I will return to this thread in hopes of reading recommendations for other properties.
Justin

Rogers, AR

#37 Dec 15, 2012
anyone ever been charged for painting services and carpet cleaning that was never done? It seems to happen alot. Here is a letter i sent to lindsey managment... of course i got no answer in return imagine that.

I would like to say, the reason I am going this far to contact upper management is that I have completely exhausted contacting the managers of this complex. I have been to many other Lindsey apartment complexes and none even come close to being run as poorly as the station. I believe that Lindsey should pay grave attention to the station as it is giving them a very bad name. I not only speak on my behalf but the behalf of many residents and complexes that say they have heard some awful stories from renters at the station. When I first moved to Springdale back in august 2011 I was shown an apartment that looked very nice, it had nice new carpet and nice furniture and a ceiling fan. To my surprise the apartment I moved into was just a shadow of the apartment I was shown. The apartment was very rough to say the least, it had patches on the wall that you could still see due to shotty maintenance work, razor blade chops and scoop marks on the counter where it looked like someone had been cutting some form of drugs, the end of the cabinets above the stove had been bashed in, hammer marks were in the wall and the carpet had rather large pink stains all over it. This was not at all acceptable, yet management would not try to fix it or seemingly even acknowledge that there was anything wrong. I have a friend that moved out of the station and they charged him for painting they did not even do. I know they did not paint because I moved to that apartment in order to get out of the apartment I was in. I have extremely loud and obnoxious neighbours that just moved in to the apartment next door I have called management about them and all they do is send one of their maintenance guys to tell them in a still quiet voice to please turn the music down in which they turn it right back up after he leaves. This has happened at least 10 or more times and they have not even lived here one month. The managers will not do anything about it and they even seem to get mad when I call. I just want to live in peace and not hear somebodies loud music in the parking lot when I am inside my apartment or a truck with no muffler or other peoples car alarms when that guy goes by and intentionally sets them off by reving his engine. I have let the apartment managers know about everything I am telling you now. Thank you for reading this and considering my complaint.
ABC

Benton, AR

#38 Dec 15, 2012
Justin, I would really like to talk with you. Please contact me at: lawyerark@yahoo.com.
JCB

United States

#39 Jan 12, 2013
Justin,
Yes, I know exactly what you mean. When we moved in, the entire place smelled of animal urine although we were told the carpets had been cleaned & deoderized, in their words. When I brought it up on our new tenant inspection form, the office informed me that they could probably get corporate to change the carpet out BUT we would have to move our stuff out to do so.(Keep in mind we just moved our stuff in) That is only a fraction of what I have had to deal with in these past two months. The maintenance guy has walked into our place without even knocking at 9:00 at night and sat down in a chair behind my husband and startled the crap out of him & our kids bc he was so creepy & didn't say anything & he wasn't expecting him. Don't even get me started about the verbal harrassment I have received from same maintenance/office guy simply bc I called corporate to find out the details of transferring apartments. Come to find out the neighbor is so into using and apparently making hard drugs (if u know what i'm alluding to) I became worried that he would blow his apartment up & mine too, being next door. I have kids!! No way in heck am i going to put up with that! But guess what? corporate did not care whatsoever about any of it. They are souless disgusting people. I could go on and on to the point I could write a book. maybe I will but I know for sure I will not rest until this company is exposed for the lying, drug abusing nasty crooks they are!!!!!! By the way, this property is not in Springdale but in a neighbor city! Somebody tell me what we need to do!!!! I am here to help too!!!
Alexis

Jonesboro, AR

#40 Feb 11, 2013
I moved to Gladiolus Estates in Jonesboro Ar last month, one of LM apartment complexes. I was showed a nice apartment, so nice that I couldnt wait to move in. When I was shown my apartment, I was sick. As soon as I walked in I could smell funk. The carpet was not cleaned, the painting was horrible. There is paint all over the floors, doors, cabinets, floor and door boards, closet doors, just EVERYWHERE!!! The blinds are dirty, the bathroom was filty, the wall were dirty. The tiles on the floor in the bathroom and kitchen is literally halfway off the floor because it's so old. The walls everywhere look horrible and in the bathroom it look like there was a fight in there every night from all the big holes in the walls. The doors are dirty, one door has a hole in it but they put tape on it. The closet doors dont match and they keep popping off the rail. Theres a hole in the six, paint on the mirror but they told me to buy some type of cleaning fluid to get it off. In numerous spot in the apartment you almost fall because the floors are so weak and theres holes in the floor under the carpet.Theres no cable hookup in whats suppose to be the master bedroom. Everytime I call the office or go in there, they say it should be soon for everything to be fixed but these bastards aint did NOTHING. New management just moved in last week and he claim he's going to get on it asap but I'm still being neglected. I cant move unless I give a 30 nday notice and stay in the apartment a total of 60 days and if I want to get another apartment with them I have to pay another stupid deposit. Never again will I rent with these dummies again. I will be contacting lawyers, radio stations, the news, the mayor and filing a lawsuit really soon!
Alexis

Jonesboro, AR

#41 Feb 11, 2013
*hole in sink (typo)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malvern Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saline County Jail (Jan '17) 22 hr Black 7
Saline County Detention Center (Jan '14) 22 hr Black 19
News Lane Named New Benton Police Chief (Jan '09) Feb 19 Anon 11
Gordon Duke Feb 3 Jean 1
Kellie Bowers Jan 31 Gods helper 3
Hey Kea Jan 30 GC Employee 1
Sugarbaby Scammer Laura H. Nov '17 Media 4

Malvern Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance