Phil Bailey Towing & Recovery Sues City Over Lack of Tow Truck Calls

Mar 29, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ArkansasBusiness.com

In the small town of Rockport a battle is erupting over which tow truck company is called to wrecks on the highway.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
ashley

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2010

Judged:

because you are ripping people off. You've already totaled your car, probably got some bogus ticket from Rockport that's gonna cost on arm and a leg,now just to recover your belongings from your car you want $280 dollars for you towing it 2 miles to your shop, heh...I hope you go out of business
Zack

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

Judged:

yes tow companys are charging and arm and a leg just to tow it 30 minutes
Steve B

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

ashley wrote:
because you are ripping people off. You've already totaled your car, probably got some bogus ticket from Rockport that's gonna cost on arm and a leg,now just to recover your belongings from your car you want $280 dollars for you towing it 2 miles to your shop, heh...I hope you go out of business
Its called get em while they can.....Nothing says love like screwing your fellow Man or Woman in a time of need.
know facts

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

First if u had insurance coverage like you know you need you wouldn't have to worry about anything. Second if you don't know what you are blogging about maybe you should do a little more investigating. The lawsuit was because the Rockport police department kept one wrecker service and kicked the other two off then the one they kept went out of business so they let the other two back one the city list. Then the other one came back (tanners) so they charged the other two (baileys and beasons) a big amount to get stay on the list. So both paid The fee. Then they still kicked the other two off. So that's the story. About the prices you need to know about overhead to trucks are 100,000 dollars the insurance is about 30,000 a year fuel is almost 5.00 a gallon then u have to have a storage lot and shop insurance for that and oh yeah you are on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week so outside of a wrecker you don't have much of a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Malvern Discussions

Search the Malvern Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Answer Man 28,729
alan mattison Sat slap happy 1
clayton Norris (Nov '12) Fri Cadillacs or NUTHIN 3
Longhills / Lindsey Management Jul 9 just wondering 2
Obama-Economy - Hot Springs National Park, AR (Feb '12) Jul 8 Greg 2
Fishin Jul 7 Dufus Jr 2
and more ambulance Jul 7 guest 1
•••
•••