NWACC new to November ballot

Oct 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The City Wire

As voters in Benton and Washington County head to the polls during early voting through election day Nov.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Nov 19, 2012
Parsons for NWACC Trustee

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Zone 1: Jim Parsons' Career History: Special Forces Paratrooper (Green Beret), Vietnam duty, Army Lieutenant Colonel; Inductee ETSU Football Hall of Fame, High School Football Coach of the Year, Pampa, Texas Area; Professor of Anatomy and Physiology, Texarkana College, 21 years, Division Chairman of Science and Math, NWACC; NWACC Board of Trustees; State Dir. of Arkansas Christian Educator's Assoc.; Sunday School Superintendent. Parsons is a strong advocate for transparency in government. He is the former renegade board member who has the character, conscience, and courage to do what is moral and ethical. He stands up for human rights and ethical and fair treatment.

NWACC Victim 1007 wrote, "I have come to know Mr. and Mrs. Parsons over the past several years. Having gotten to know Mr. Parsons through his TIGG meetings, other events, and numerous phone conversations, I have to say that he is the most honest, caring, genuine, kind-hearted, conservative, humanitarian who has the best interest of his constituents, friends, and acquaintances in mind. I have been involved in conversations with LTC Jim Parsons in which citizens expressed their grievances and LTC Parsons listened carefully and cared enough to give them the best advice possible. Furthermore, I admire his gumption and bravery in always standing up for what is right. LTC Parsons is a man of great integrity whom I feel very fortunate to have met in my lifetime. The world would be a much better place if we had more LTC Parsons around. And NWACC will be much better off if he is on the board".

Scott Grigsby - on the other hand, is not the pick because he is a member of the Rotary Club, along with corrupt NWACC VP Steven Gates, and works for Arvest Bank where corrupt NWACC President Becky Paneitz is the Director. Looks like Scott Grigsby would be another Alex Vazquez (current board member), an insider who will cover up for NWACC CEO corruption.

Rusty Turner, Opinion Editor for the Benton County Daily Record, wrote a scathing and libelous article concerning Jim Parsons stating that Parsons "is far from qualified to hold any elective office". The question is, what criterion is Turner using to arrive at this conclusion? To qualify for the office of state governor, one must be 18 years of age and a resident of Arkansas. Parsons' credentials far exceed these two qualifications.

Additionally, what qualifies Turner to judge individuals in such a harsh way? Turner has long had a personal dislike for Parsons, most notably a strong jealousy of Parsons' impressive 35-year decorated military career. Pushing personal vendettas and agendas in the media when one is a journalist is in direct violation of journalism ethics. Turner should be fired as was his buddy, Douglas Grant, for printing misinformation about Parsons in the Bella Vista Weekly news paper in 2011.

LTC Jim Parsons is indeed the best person qualified for an NWACC Trustee position. And it is in every Arkansas tax payers best interest to vote for Jim Parsons!

Zone 2: David Wilson - a part-time instructor at NWACC. Rusty Turner claims that Wilson is not a good pick as he might have a personal ax to grind with NWACC. For your information, Rusty Turner, Wilson will have to stand in a long line behind hundreds of individuals who have an ax to grind with the ever so corrupt NWACC CEO's. If Wilson indeed does have an ax to grind, well then, bring it on! He's perfect for an NWACC Trustee position. Arkansas tax payers, this is why we are endorsing David Wilson.

Johnny Haney - a local businessman who has done a fairly good job while serving on the board but is too closely connected with the Rogers good ol boys.

Daniel Shewmaker - an influential local with too much Rogers good-ol-boy network clout behind him, too.
Parsons Supporter

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Vote Parsons! He'll make things interesting!
Go Parsons

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Parsons has my vote - hands down!
Parsons Excellent Choice

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Parsons for NWACC Trustee wrote:
Zone 1: Jim Parsons' Career History: Special Forces Paratrooper (Green Beret), Vietnam duty, Army Lieutenant Colonel; Inductee ETSU Football Hall of Fame, High School Football Coach of the Year, Pampa, Texas Area; Professor of Anatomy and Physiology, Texarkana College, 21 years, Division Chairman of Science and Math, NWACC; NWACC Board of Trustees; State Dir. of Arkansas Christian Educator's Assoc.; Sunday School Superintendent. Parsons is a strong advocate for transparency in government. He is the former renegade board member who has the character, conscience, and courage to do what is moral and ethical. He stands up for human rights and ethical and fair treatment.
NWACC Victim 1007 wrote, "I have come to know Mr. and Mrs. Parsons over the past several years. Having gotten to know Mr. Parsons through his TIGG meetings, other events, and numerous phone conversations, I have to say that he is the most honest, caring, genuine, kind-hearted, conservative, humanitarian who has the best interest of his constituents, friends, and acquaintances in mind. I have been involved in conversations with LTC Jim Parsons in which citizens expressed their grievances and LTC Parsons listened carefully and cared enough to give them the best advice possible. Furthermore, I admire his gumption and bravery in always standing up for what is right. LTC Parsons is a man of great integrity whom I feel very fortunate to have met in my lifetime. The world would be a much better place if we had more LTC Parsons around. And NWACC will be much better off if he is on the board".
Scott Grigsby - on the other hand, is not the pick because he is a member of the Rotary Club, along with corrupt NWACC VP Steven Gates, and works for Arvest Bank where corrupt NWACC President Becky Paneitz is the Director. Looks like Scott Grigsby would be another Alex Vazquez (current board member), an insider who will cover up for NWACC CEO corruption.
Rusty Turner, Opinion Editor for the Benton County Daily Record, wrote a scathing and libelous article concerning Jim Parsons stating that Parsons "is far from qualified to hold any elective office". The question is, what criterion is Turner using to arrive at this conclusion? To qualify for the office of state governor, one must be 18 years of age and a resident of Arkansas. Parsons' credentials far exceed these two qualifications.
Additionally, what qualifies Turner to judge individuals in such a harsh way? Turner has long had a personal dislike for Parsons, most notably a strong jealousy of Parsons' impressive 35-year decorated military career. Pushing personal vendettas and agendas in the media when one is a journalist is in direct violation of journalism ethics. Turner should be fired as was his buddy, Douglas Grant, for printing misinformation about Parsons in the Bella Vista Weekly news paper in 2011.
LTC Jim Parsons is indeed the best person qualified for an NWACC Trustee position. And it is in every Arkansas tax payers best interest to vote for Jim Parsons!
Zone 2: David Wilson - a part-time instructor at NWACC. Rusty Turner claims that Wilson is not a good pick as he might have a personal ax to grind with NWACC. For your information, Rusty Turner, Wilson will have to stand in a long line behind hundreds of individuals who have an ax to grind with the ever so corrupt NWACC CEO's. If Wilson indeed does have an ax to grind, well then, bring it on! He's perfect for an NWACC Trustee position. Arkansas tax payers, this is why we are endorsing David Wilson.
Johnny Haney - a local businessman who has done a fairly good job while serving on the board but is too closely connected with the Rogers good ol boys.
Daniel Shewmaker - an influential local with too much Rogers good-ol-boy network clout behind him, too.
Vote for Parsons!
Parsons has my vote

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Voting for Parsons because he's the man for the job.
Vote Jim Parsons

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

I'm voting for him, too.
NWACC Trustee Parsons

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

There needs to be a complete change in NWACC's chain of command. They all need to be fired and new blood needs to take over. My daughter had a horrible experience at NWACC. Since then, we make sure to tell everyone we know never to attend NWACC as a student, nor to work there. It's a very toxic place. Vote for Jim Parsons so that things will change at NWACC.
Swimmer

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Parsons lost by a mere 11 votes. Strongly believe it was rigged by NWACC's Jim Hall so that another one of their cronies gets in there. NWACC is sooooo corrupt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Malvern Discussions

Search the Malvern Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr Tra La la 9,801
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Bowser45 938
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 7 hr CabotRes 830
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 hr Maybelle 29,113
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 18 hr I am woman 3,835
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 22 hr Bob 207
Tom Landreth Greenhouses 22 hr hay-seed 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Malvern Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••