Candle sparks three-alarm fire at Maltby storage business
Join the discussion below, or Read more at KREM-TV Spokane.
#1 Jan 13, 2012
Hats off to all the firemen who operated at this extremely stubborn fire that was very labor intensive. Storage units can contain any and all types of hazards that are virtually unknown to anyone except to the individuals who unloaded them.
Great job to Snohomish Co. Fire District 7 and all of the other fire agencies that worked this job.
#2 Jan 13, 2012
Accidental candle fires like this can be prevented!
Kevin's Kandles provide an innovative concept in safer candles for illumination. These candles are Much Safer than traditional candles, Convenient, Inexpensive and Environmentally Friendly.
Ideal for Emergency and Disaster Preparedness.
Help reduce the risk of accidental candle fires by visiting www.asafercandle.com
Add your comments below
|Why I'm Voting for Valderrama||Oct '16||Santos Contreras||1|
|Bottom's Up!||Oct '16||Cassandra Sage||1|
|'Stuck in an All Lives Matter theology': Pastor...||Sep '16||Ben||4|
|Woodinville Tree Identification||Aug '16||Will||1|
|Local real estate sales prices up 11 percent in... (Nov '12)||Nov '12||Judy Gratton||1|
|@WFRchief: B31, L31, A31, E35, A35 attending mu... (Jan '12)||Jan '12||Catie||1|
|Scientology Volunteer Ministers Bring Help to W... (Mar '09)||Mar '09||AAMBB||19|
Find what you want!
Search Maltby Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC