$300,000 in bonds posted in major dru...

$300,000 in bonds posted in major drug case

There are 3 comments on the Marietta Times story from Apr 27, 2011, titled $300,000 in bonds posted in major drug case. In it, Marietta Times reports that:

Deputies have said the ring was responsible for bringing 300 to 500 pounds of marijuana into the region every six to eight weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marietta Times.

Typical

Herndon, VA

#1 Apr 28, 2011
First they capture $800k in cash and 300 pounds of marijuana... Now they report $750k in cash and 200 pounds of marijuana... I'm thinking ...is there a finder fee the sheriffs dept gets?
PODUNK

United States

#2 Apr 28, 2011
Hummm let's see they catch them with the pot, 20 or so assault rifles and 800,000 dollars....And now the deputies say their responsible for double the amount they caught them with in 1 month of sales so let's set bond for all 6 involved to total 300,000 dollars.
Check my math are they out yet?
mcconnelsville women

Bucyrus, OH

#3 May 31, 2012
they had to keep some for personal us or to give to the narks to help bust others while the narks run free 9 times out of 10 the narks are junkies as well....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mcconnelsville farmers market friday 4-6 Jun 26 car theft victim2013 1
Malta Windows and doors (Jul '11) Jun 14 Stop Wade Benjamin 9
News Court finds CEO of ABC Manufacturing guilty of ... (Apr '10) Jun 14 Stop Wade Benjamin 4
Hot girls at value auto auction Jun 10 Thisguy1979 5
News Morgan County men arrested in Kansas (Mar '09) May '16 Bill 4
News Ohio miracle?' Apr '16 mater_n_pepper_g uy 3
morgan county corruption (Dec '10) Feb '16 Amandaquiggle 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malta Mortgages