why malone is the way it is
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Still a resident

New York, NY

#42 Nov 14, 2012
The biggest reason is that this area is chronically ignorant. The people in this area are so low in intelligence it's a wonder they know how to take a dump.
I was educated in Malone but for some mysterious reason, I actually learned something. I am truly NOT trying to trash the area. It's really a very nice place to live. But the people around here simply seem to be so, um, uneducated. It's overwhelming. And yes, I've tried to change things. I insisted that my kids pay attention in school, study, learn, be honest, do well at everything you try to do, and always attempt to learn even one little thing everyday. This is how I can make a difference.
Too many people simply should have never had kids to begin with. Yes, it's a God given right. But the gene pool around here perpetuates the ignorance when no one does anything to improve it.
If you're an uneducated parent, it's your duty to make sure your kids do whatever it takes to make something of themselves. Give them a better chance than you had. THIS -is the key to a better Malone. With education comes better leaders with better ideas and the mental ability to direct this or any area in a better direction.
EXSS66

New York, NY

#43 Nov 14, 2012
What he/she said:

"You need to be able to frame this community as an attractive place with a variety of activities that appeal to a range of people."
whynot

New York, NY

#44 Nov 14, 2012
The answer to the question, "What's wrong with Malone" is simple. Who wants to live in a town where the people accuse anyone they disagree with of being "welfare", where if your not white people label you as a drug dealer or family of a prisoner, where if your Gay you get bullied mercilessly, where having children young makes you a "slut" but the man catches No hell about it.
I could go on and on about whats wrong with Malone. The biggest problem being that far too many of the people who live here like to judge others. No one wants to be condemned based on the color of their skin, their sexual preference or the economic status. The adults in this town really need to grow up. Let the old way of thinking go and start moving forward!
disappointed citizen

New York, NY

#45 Dec 13, 2012
and wrote:
Malone has had a recent increase in the adults having a high school attitude. Why is this forum so popular because you are immature and always belittle everyone and everything. I feel bad for the youth. How can they grow and prosper when the people raising them all full of hate. No class or respect for anyone. Malone is not the Malone I grew up in. I was able to get out and have stayed gone. The world outside that bubble is so beautiful and kind. Its like Malone turned into Mexico such disgrace.
I agree..Malone isn't the same. It doesn't matter which social class people are from they are rude, lazy and judgental. They are quick to point fingers and dont' want anyone to have anything unless they have it too; it doesn't matter that one worked for what they have...they live through entitlement. What happened..could it be they used too many recreational drugs in the 70's and 80's? I think that is part of it...
Any How

Albany, NY

#46 Dec 13, 2012
bILLY jENSEN wrote:
ALL YOUR JUDGES, DA'S, STATE POLICE, LOCAL POLICE, ALL CORRUPT....SPECIALLY IN FRANKLIN COUNTY !!!
Jensen,, why don't you actually say something intelligent. Your post sound like that of an stupid , uneducated person.... and if you are who I think you are, that is not the case...
kathy

New York, NY

#47 Dec 13, 2012
I have to agree that Malone has changed over decades.We have courts systems that people can and will use for revenge or to cover up their own mistakes.And the Da and the Judges do not see through it.You are right get judge no matter who you are in Malone.i remember in the day Lawyers would defend to the max now adays certain ones only care about a paycheck.They do not care .For this additude innocent people end up going to prsion or jail over stuff that is not true.i think we need fresh people to make a difference here in Malone.i think the ones we have are burnt out from the years off soing their jobs.
Just my opinion

New York, NY

#48 Dec 13, 2012
kathy wrote:
I have to agree that Malone has changed over decades.We have courts systems that people can and will use for revenge or to cover up their own mistakes.And the Da and the Judges do not see through it.You are right get judge no matter who you are in Malone.i remember in the day Lawyers would defend to the max now adays certain ones only care about a paycheck.They do not care .For this additude innocent people end up going to prsion or jail over stuff that is not true.i think we need fresh people to make a difference here in Malone.i think the ones we have are burnt out from the years off soing their jobs.
Based on the grammar, spelling, and knowledge of the American judicial system in this post, I'd say education (or lack thereof) is a major problem in Malone.
guesty12ddfr

New York, NY

#49 Dec 15, 2012
I think Malone "is the way it is" because of the state prisons. I have no disrespect for the work done by corrections officers, and the pay is obviously decent, but having prisons as your industry does not bode well for the social fabric of a community.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

#50 Dec 15, 2012
guesty12ddfr wrote:
I think Malone "is the way it is" because of the state prisons. I have no disrespect for the work done by corrections officers, and the pay is obviously decent, but having prisons as your industry does not bode well for the social fabric of a community.
Not to forget that he prisons bring a lot of trash and trasheeee kids too who bring bad thing with them , like gangs, city guns.

xd
say what

New York, NY

#53 Dec 15, 2012
xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to forget that he prisons bring a lot of trash and trasheeee kids too who bring bad thing with them , like gangs, city guns.
xd
as usual, you don't have a clue. what proof do you have that the prisons have caused the problems we have in malone? i know, let me save you the trouble----now you say you don't need proof and hate it when people ask for it. then you bring up comlinks and NR, HM, and big tim. next, you tell us you make lots of money and love malone, but won't move back here. did i leave anything out?
Not From This Side

New York, NY

#54 Dec 15, 2012
xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
xd
You don't live here. What would you know?
say what

New York, NY

#56 Dec 16, 2012
nor do you Mr. Herkimer-the real one
say what

New York, NY

#58 Dec 16, 2012
Malonian - the real one wrote:
nor do you say what- the peanutty turd
actually, I do. and, unlike a certain poster who can't even come up with his own name, I realize the location under your name doesn't say a think about where you live.
ummmmm

New York, NY

#60 Dec 16, 2012
say what wrote:
How emotionally immature. "boo hoo hoo a certain poster can't even come up with his own name"....that's the crime of the century! GROW UP
Are you related to Pavlov's dog or Skinner's mice? You replied just like both psychologists would predict you would.
going to the dogs

Denver, CO

#61 Dec 16, 2012
The whole town is going down hill thanks to too many welfare recipients (no money to spend and help the economy) no jobs (at least any that pay decent rates), expensive energy (the highest in NY state), high taxes (because so many properties aren't taxed), drug issues (as in everywhere).
Add it all up. Any town suffering with this stuff is bound to go down hill in a hurry. Look around you. You have the same people doing the same things as it it'll help change things. Unless you have a thorough house cleaning of all elected officials, nothing will change. There needs to be fresh ideas and approaches to the same old problem. Making the village pretty isn't going to help. Putting properties on tax roles will. Putting people to work instead of welfare - even if it's in a farm field somewhere - will help. You can make them work and still help them at the same time. At least they'd be contributing to taxes. Drugs? Well, what can I say. I don't have a solution. Booze? same thing.
But we have to try to make some tangible changes that will make a difference. I just wish I knew how to go about doing it. I'd run for office myself.
what a dope

Dallas, TX

#63 Dec 17, 2012
say what wrote:
<quoted text>...and you replied just like Jeff Foxworthy would predict you to, genius! HAW HAW HAW
YOU are the kind of person that makes Malone suck. I moved. You should too you moron. Much nicer in Dallas. But I love to read what brainless people like you have to say all the time. You're a joke.
Don't you have anything constructive to say - ever? Can't you think of anything worth typing or are you so brain locked that it can't get through. We got people like you all over around here but we don't let them play with computers until they turn 11.
Go Cowboys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alexis Blair 6 hr Hahaha 1
Helen Tucker 6 hr Hahaha 7
Oh no trump supporters 7 hr Adulting 5
Beth 9 hr crotchfleas 2
Department of Social Services 11 hr Confused 1
Jatara hyde 14 hr Eggos 6
How come no men work at Aldi's ? (Jun '10) 16 hr ohhellyeah 98
Mo's 16 hr ohhellyeah 24

Malone Jobs

More from around the web