why malone is the way it is

Posted in the Malone Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
and

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Malone has had a recent increase in the adults having a high school attitude. Why is this forum so popular because you are immature and always belittle everyone and everything. I feel bad for the youth. How can they grow and prosper when the people raising them all full of hate. No class or respect for anyone. Malone is not the Malone I grew up in. I was able to get out and have stayed gone. The world outside that bubble is so beautiful and kind. Its like Malone turned into Mexico such disgrace.
boom

New York, NY

#2 Nov 3, 2012
piss up a rope good riddence to you
ummmmm

New York, NY

#3 Nov 3, 2012
and wrote:
Malone has had a recent increase in the adults having a high school attitude. Why is this forum so popular because you are immature and always belittle everyone and everything. I feel bad for the youth. How can they grow and prosper when the people raising them all full of hate. No class or respect for anyone. Malone is not the Malone I grew up in. I was able to get out and have stayed gone. The world outside that bubble is so beautiful and kind. Its like Malone turned into Mexico such disgrace.
There are about 12 people who post here. And many of us love to play head games with others. It lets people start and publicize utterly untrue rumors like they were eye-witnessed facts. You can't draw any conclusions abut Malone based on what you read here.
Sick of stupid

West Hartford, CT

#4 Nov 3, 2012
boom wrote:
piss up a rope good riddence to you
This is for "and". This person here is a perfect demonstration of the lack of class and respect that has swallowed this town and village. You made a wise decision leaving the area. Most adults are the problem and have no respect for anyone including themselves. People want to spank the teachers now instead of their kids because thier little "Jill or Jonny cut corners" can do no wrong. And of course this leaves the teachers not wanting to punish kids accordingly because they are afraid of the backlash from the parents. And then when the parents are at home and their kids are out doing god knows what with god knows who they want to point the finger at everyone else but themselves. There are some good ones left out there but they are few and far between. The days of good parenting are dying along with the good teachers that not only taught but taught you a lesson when you needed it. We are left with people that are lazy and rely on the system to care for them. This is how they get there housing, drugs, guns, booze, ciggarettes, uneeded health care to supply them with pills and anything else they can get their hands on. This is at our expense. This is a viscious cycle that has gone so far down that it cannot be fixed. Politicians will lie to us telling us they are going to fix everything but they never do. All most of them want is to make a name for themselves. All YOU and I can do is keep fighting the good fight for you and your own. No one can ever discredit you for that. It's time to turn our heads and let this new breed kill themselves off.
and

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2012
I said I moved I didn't say I haven't visited I have seen it in Malone just not on here
Too True

New York, NY

#6 Nov 3, 2012
Sick of stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
This is for "and". This person here is a perfect demonstration of the lack of class and respect that has swallowed this town and village. You made a wise decision leaving the area. Most adults are the problem and have no respect for anyone including themselves. People want to spank the teachers now instead of their kids because thier little "Jill or Jonny cut corners" can do no wrong. And of course this leaves the teachers not wanting to punish kids accordingly because they are afraid of the backlash from the parents. And then when the parents are at home and their kids are out doing god knows what with god knows who they want to point the finger at everyone else but themselves. There are some good ones left out there but they are few and far between. The days of good parenting are dying along with the good teachers that not only taught but taught you a lesson when you needed it. We are left with people that are lazy and rely on the system to care for them. This is how they get there housing, drugs, guns, booze, ciggarettes, uneeded health care to supply them with pills and anything else they can get their hands on. This is at our expense. This is a viscious cycle that has gone so far down that it cannot be fixed. Politicians will lie to us telling us they are going to fix everything but they never do. All most of them want is to make a name for themselves. All YOU and I can do is keep fighting the good fight for you and your own. No one can ever discredit you for that. It's time to turn our heads and let this new breed kill themselves off.
I couldn't have said it better myself. You expressed my exact point of view eloquently. It truly is sad that our town has taken a turn for the worse but truly, isn't this a nation wide problem? I think so. There is no more respect for others, no more respect for teachers and the job they must try to do, no more respect for the law or certain moral and social standards. Too much has been circumvented in the name of our "rights" to do and say whatever we want. The people who built this nation must be spinning in their graves. Parents who never have time for their kids, teachers trying to teach but can't because the student simply don't want to learn, cops who are as dirty as the crooks they arrest, heroes that once were worshiped by little kids and adults alike are gone in favor of using drugs to accomplish the same things athletes of years ago did without drugs. Where can a kid turn these days to decent, moral, upstanding values? Parents? Nope. They were part of the problem to begin with. Teachers? They're trying but the parents don't cooperate. The law? Nope. the system is broken. We as a society have become to accepting on things that are morally questionable all in the name of freedom of speech and expression as I said. But have we gone too far?
It's not just Malone. Read the papers. It's all over. Look at how many girls or kids in general are having kids out of wedlock. Old fashioned you say? Maybe. But there's a certain assurance to some degree that if people wait until they're married to have kids, that the kids may grow up in a better, more balanced home. This is not to discredit or bash anyone; it's just to make a point that maybe the "old" way was the better way.
We need to reestablish certain rules of behavior despite what the civil rights people tell us. We need to pursue more socially acceptable standard of behavior again. We need parents who are not kids themselves and are mature and well suited to have children. Not 15 and 16 YO kids with nothing but welfare to depend on. Is there a way to do this? I don't know. But I know the best place to start is probably in the home with parents that care and can convey certain social standards and set a good example for their kids while raising them. Laws and rules won't do it. It needs to be taught at home by people qualified to do so. Just my opinion. Thanks.
hypocriticalyou

New York, NY

#7 Nov 3, 2012
Sick of stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Politicians will lie to us telling us they are going to fix everything but they never do. All most of them want is to make a name for themselves. All YOU and I can do is keep fighting the good fight for you and your own. No one can ever discredit you for that. It's time to turn our heads and let this new breed kill themselves off.
You can run for office and try to change things. But no, you'd rather sit at your keyboard and blame others.
bILLY jENSEN

New York, NY

#8 Nov 4, 2012
I LOVE MALONE BECAUSE IT IS A SCUMPIT [ HAHA ] THAT IS WHY I WILL NEVER LEAVE HERE [ LMAO ] NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!
bILLY jENSEN

New York, NY

#9 Nov 4, 2012
Too True wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't have said it better myself. You expressed my exact point of view eloquently. It truly is sad that our town has taken a turn for the worse but truly, isn't this a nation wide problem? I think so. There is no more respect for others, no more respect for teachers and the job they must try to do, no more respect for the law or certain moral and social standards. Too much has been circumvented in the name of our "rights" to do and say whatever we want. The people who built this nation must be spinning in their graves. Parents who never have time for their kids, teachers trying to teach but can't because the student simply don't want to learn, cops who are as dirty as the crooks they arrest, heroes that once were worshiped by little kids and adults alike are gone in favor of using drugs to accomplish the same things athletes of years ago did without drugs. Where can a kid turn these days to decent, moral, upstanding values? Parents? Nope. They were part of the problem to begin with. Teachers? They're trying but the parents don't cooperate. The law? Nope. the system is broken. We as a society have become to accepting on things that are morally questionable all in the name of freedom of speech and expression as I said. But have we gone too far?
It's not just Malone. Read the papers. It's all over. Look at how many girls or kids in general are having kids out of wedlock. Old fashioned you say? Maybe. But there's a certain assurance to some degree that if people wait until they're married to have kids, that the kids may grow up in a better, more balanced home. This is not to discredit or bash anyone; it's just to make a point that maybe the "old" way was the better way.
We need to reestablish certain rules of behavior despite what the civil rights people tell us. We need to pursue more socially acceptable standard of behavior again. We need parents who are not kids themselves and are mature and well suited to have children. Not 15 and 16 YO kids with nothing but welfare to depend on. Is there a way to do this? I don't know. But I know the best place to start is probably in the home with parents that care and can convey certain social standards and set a good example for their kids while raising them. Laws and rules won't do it. It needs to be taught at home by people qualified to do so. Just my opinion. Thanks.
HOW CAN ANYONE HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR THE LAW WHEN THE ONES KEEPING THE LAW ARE THE MOST CORRUPT CRIMINALS THERE IS !!!
bILLY jENSEN

New York, NY

#10 Nov 4, 2012
ALL YOUR JUDGES, DA'S, STATE POLICE, LOCAL POLICE, ALL CORRUPT....SPECIALLY IN FRANKLIN COUNTY !!!
Huh

New York, NY

#11 Nov 4, 2012
And there you go... Malone is as it is because long ago a pack of degenerate ignorant woodchuck mud farmers got together and decided they would oppose anything they didn't understand, and that didn't leave room for much. Be it a college campus or health care research facility, or any form of any of the industrial assembly work coming out of Canada, the leadership in this area that is generationally groomed to replicate itself cannot possibly set the stage for any sort of progress. It is incapable of even entertaining the thought.

And of course those who have been squeezed out of here from the cradle don't help the situation. These people are often the best and the brightest and nearly always the most ambitious. Their loss is profoundly felt, and impacts well beyond even that which is consciously missed. And yet here we are left with an incompetent leadership that can only ever replicate past mistakes.

And here we sit, another election at the door, and nothing but the same old, regressive, dysfunctional leadership in sight. And the old mistakes will be compounded this year. Betty Little is running 'unopposed' in a year that will almost certainly see a change in leadership in the New York State Senate that could last for decades. And Betty Little will assure that not only will the North Country be long lost to Albany, but, ultimately, forgotten.

But hey... don't do anything differently from anything you've always done. That's worked so well up till now.

Right.
ny guy

New York, NY

#12 Nov 4, 2012
and wrote:
the world outside malones "bubble" is beautiful and kind? what planet are you living on LOL
Huh

New York, NY

#13 Nov 4, 2012
Certainly not Mexico, huh?

At least not the Mexico right around the donkey show.
and

United States

#14 Nov 4, 2012
Actually Mexico is better.
ummmmm

New York, NY

#16 Nov 4, 2012
Huh wrote:
And there you go... Malone is as it is because long ago a pack of degenerate ignorant woodchuck mud farmers got together and decided they would oppose anything they didn't understand, and that didn't leave room for much. Be it a college campus or health care research facility, or any form of any of the industrial assembly work coming out of Canada, the leadership in this area that is generationally groomed to replicate itself cannot possibly set the stage for any sort of progress. It is incapable of even entertaining the thought.
And of course those who have been squeezed out of here from the cradle don't help the situation. These people are often the best and the brightest and nearly always the most ambitious. Their loss is profoundly felt, and impacts well beyond even that which is consciously missed. And yet here we are left with an incompetent leadership that can only ever replicate past mistakes.
And here we sit, another election at the door, and nothing but the same old, regressive, dysfunctional leadership in sight. And the old mistakes will be compounded this year. Betty Little is running 'unopposed' in a year that will almost certainly see a change in leadership in the New York State Senate that could last for decades. And Betty Little will assure that not only will the North Country be long lost to Albany, but, ultimately, forgotten.
But hey... don't do anything differently from anything you've always done. That's worked so well up till now.
Right.
What do you suggest we do to try to correct these problems?
Huh

New York, NY

#17 Nov 5, 2012
Are you kidding me? Do you not see the answers in the questions?

You need new blood. And everything any official in this town, village or county has done at any time in the last fifty years is a perfect example of exactly what not to do.

You need to get young people enfranchised again. No matter what they look like at first, you need to start where they are and get them interested and involved with their community and their lives, from the earliest age possible. You need to incentivize them with opportunities and payoffs each and every step of the way. They need to know that among all of their options in life, that there is, too, a future here in the north country and the possibility of a full, culturally enriched life.

You need to be able to frame this community as an attractive place with a variety of activities that appeal to a range of people. That will never happen while all economic activity depends on a single industry or institution and when a very limited number of the very same people make each and every economic planning and community planning issue there is to be made.

There's a start. But don't think for a second that I don't know that you are going to take my suggestions and attempt to beat me over the head with them. That's what tiny, small minded weasels do. That's what keeps this community closed, and working for the few and not for the many. If you had a brain in your head you wouldn't need to ask anyone here to state the obvious, or to make suggestions to the closed minded and clueless. You'd simply be getting it done.
ummmmm

New York, NY

#18 Nov 5, 2012
I notice that everything is what "you" (meaning everyone but you wut) need to do. Now my question is what are you (meaning you, wut) willing to do?

I really don't like being lectured to about what I need to do by an anonymous poster who appear to not want to do anything to fix the ills him or herself. You have joined the ranks of the illustrious xdrunk and Yup, both of whom love to dictate to others but refuse to act themselves.
OuttaHere

New York, NY

#19 Nov 5, 2012
All I know is that when I have the resources and the opportunity to leave this cess-pitt of ignorance I will and I will never look back.
boom

New York, NY

#20 Nov 5, 2012
blah blah blah
Huh

New York, NY

#21 Nov 6, 2012
I truly don't give a rat's ass what you like and what you don't like. Clearly you are a major part of every problem outlined above. I say 'YOU' because this community is YOUR problem, not MY PROBLEM. In fact, YOU are the problem. You asked for my opinion and you got it. It may rock your world because you are clearly incapable of doing anything about anything. Except, of course, passive aggressively attacking anyone with the ability to think out of the box, identify the problems, and propose solutions to the issues. Perhaps other people have actual perspectives beyond the ability to desperately hang on to the status quo, resulting in conditions that just get worse, year after year. NO. I will NOT solve your problems for you. It is going to take a whole lot of work to circumvent the pathetic, ignorant lumps that have been running this community for years. I have other things to do, and my interests are protected anyway. Regardless. Not that it's any of your business.

Are the people who are running things now capable of doing their jobs? Even REMOTELY? Is everything all hunky dory? NO. I think NOT. This town is falling down on our ears, and this imbecile doesn't like to be lectured to. Hardly. This idiot ONLY wants to hear the sound of its OWN voice. NOTHING else. If I threaten you, and your values, and everything you believe in? Then GOOD. Perhaps it's about time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
extermination 54 min sender 13
A nice parting gift from OBAMA 10 hr Big shrimp 4
Business Class Entertainment 12 hr Agent 1
Sara Clark Fuller (Jan '10) 16 hr just a friendly face 28
T Bone 21 hr T bone steak 76
Who Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up Fri Halley 6
Merrick Manley Thu angel 4

Malone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance