Wonder if the board will vote on some...

Wonder if the board will vote on some new equip.4 the men at morningside Ceme?

Posted in the Malone Forum

Wheeler

United States

#1 Feb 24, 2013
I'm up late and can't sleep because this has bugged me for far to long I keep asking myself why!!!I've visited my family plot for many many years now and was just wondering when you planed on gettig the men that do a "GREAT JOB" on that hugh Cemetery some new dam equip. insted of of those home gardning tools? Good Lord we the many put plenty of money into that cemetary 2 get those hard working men the proper tools needed 2 keep it in top shape,why is the board not helping the men get the proper tools needed? P.S. And one more thing!- Please! Please!! Please!!! Show some dam respect for our loved ones that have passed on-You know who you are!!!~~~You let your dog or dog's S*** all over there poor poor graves and don't have the heart-n-soul to clean up after them? Come on~~Just plain Wrong!!! Anyone agree with me? Thank You Mr.Wheeler

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Undersheriff beats felony charges! 1 hr Tax payer 61
known drug dealer being hired at chateaugay che... (Mar '13) 2 hr hahahaha 25
Kevin Mulverhill 2 hr Curious 48
Kayla Ashline 5 hr anna 4
Men who think they are rapper's/singers 7 hr Justaaddict 15
News Ernest Gay recalls murder on its fifth anniversary (May '08) 11 hr Josh 32
John Hutchins Bad Idea 12 hr B WARE 9

Malone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance