Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#22 Oct 6, 2012
Teacherwithtattoos wrote:
Alot of professional people have tattoos. Teachers, Doctors. Its unfortunate you have to stick this form of art in such a negative light. Tattooing is art. People wear their art. They have meaning and purpose. Not the etch in name shit decades ago. Its different.
I know a lot of teachers and doctors who are morons as well. It appears you are one of those so called teachers. I'm sure you impress your little students with your ridiculous tattoos. What are you...22? Grow up.

Since: Sep 12

New York, NY

#23 Oct 6, 2012
How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. They are a permanent reminder of ones stupidity.
or of great times that your celebrating with a permanent reminder
Sir Inkalot

Springfield, MA

#24 Oct 7, 2012
Don't pay any attention to "How I See It". This sad and pathetic ignoramous is clearly upset about tattoos because either they can't actually afford the "mama" tattoo they previously described or they are not comfortable enough in their own skin to get a tattoo to decorate it. Either way instead of arguing with them, pity them, they clearly need help.

Ok... now let's hear the rant about how much money you make and how superior you are and how much of a scumbag I am and all the other blah blah BS you are going to post. All that does is solidify my description your inner issues.

Location hidden

#26 Oct 7, 2012
Sir Inkalot wrote:
Don't pay any attention to "How I See It". This sad and pathetic ignoramous is clearly upset about tattoos because either they can't actually afford the "mama" tattoo they previously described or they are not comfortable enough in their own skin to get a tattoo to decorate it. Either way instead of arguing with them, pity them, they clearly need help.
Ok... now let's hear the rant about how much money you make and how superior you are and how much of a scumbag I am and all the other blah blah BS you are going to post. All that does is solidify my description your inner issues.
Seems I don't need to say a word as you have described yourself without my help.I'm sure you have spent many of your welfare checks on tattoos because they just scream intelligence.
Malonian

New York, NY

#27 Oct 7, 2012
You strive to be understood as intelligent but a fat turd still comes to mind every time you post your blather.
Sir Inkalot

Richmond, VA

#28 Oct 8, 2012
How I See It wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems I don't need to say a word as you have described yourself without my help.I'm sure you have spent many of your welfare checks on tattoos because they just scream intelligence.
Read your first sentence, yet you continued with a response. Is your next response going to be "I'm rubber and you're glue"??

Listen, we get you don't like tattoos, but with all the BS your slinging it almost appears that you actually want/have one. Kind of like the boy who picks at the girl he has a crush on.

Oh well... bring on the insults!
Malonian

New York, NY

#29 Oct 8, 2012
I really love tattoos but I am to afraid to get one. I am afraid of the pain. I spend my time being mean to others to make me feel big.
Please forgive me.
If you have been following me on the other topics, you can see I am mean to everyone.
Mike

Grand Forks, ND

#30 Oct 8, 2012
Are some of you serious? Because someone has a tattoo, they are not professional? I have a tattoo and I retired from the military after 23 years in law enforcement and now work for a major company as their safty and compliance coordinator so don't tell me I'm not professional because I have a tattoo. By that logic I must be an outlaw biker too since I ride a harley. I am so glad I got out of that town many years ago AND STAYED out.
Malonian

New York, NY

#31 Oct 8, 2012
Malonian wrote:
I really love tattoos but I am to afraid to get one. I am afraid of the pain. I spend my time being mean to others to make me feel big.
Please forgive me.
If you have been following me on the other topics, you can see I am mean to everyone.
We have also seen that you there is no one that is ever going to note you for your intelligence. heh heh heh

Location hidden

#32 Oct 8, 2012
Mike wrote:
Are some of you serious? Because someone has a tattoo, they are not professional? I have a tattoo and I retired from the military after 23 years in law enforcement and now work for a major company as their safty and compliance coordinator so don't tell me I'm not professional because I have a tattoo. By that logic I must be an outlaw biker too since I ride a harley. I am so glad I got out of that town many years ago AND STAYED out.
You are a safty and compliance coordinator? You couldn't get the spelling coordinator job?
Malonian

New York, NY

#33 Oct 8, 2012
Ha Ha HA ! What a BRILLIANT comeback! Our local biblical scholar has a sharp sense of humor to go along with his theological ideologies.

OUR HERO ! HA HA HA HA HA HA
Mike

Grand Forks, ND

#34 Oct 9, 2012
Wow! "How I see it" is so intelligent, he/she caught a typo. I sure wish I could sit around and just look for a mispelled word. You are typical of someone just looking to complain about something and do nothing about it. What's the matter? Nothing intelligent to add to the actual topic being discussed? It doesn't surprise me though after what I have read of your past comments on posts.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

#35 Oct 9, 2012
Mike wrote:
Wow! "How I see it" is so intelligent, he/she caught a typo. I sure wish I could sit around and just look for a mispelled word. You are typical of someone just looking to complain about something and do nothing about it. What's the matter? Nothing intelligent to add to the actual topic being discussed? It doesn't surprise me though after what I have read of your past comments on posts.
Go cut some wood .

Location hidden

#36 Oct 9, 2012
Mike wrote:
What exactly would you know about intelligence? Professional...I think not. I was posting to the topic, you have not. Enjoy your little tattoo, I'm sure you're very proud and a very tough manly man for having it, putz. I'll bet your mommy loves seeing "mommy" on your skinny arm.
Yup Croaked

New York, NY

#37 Oct 9, 2012
The entire world populace should live their life according to the opinions of "How I See It".
He is someone that can be looked up to during these trying times.
Mike

Grand Forks, ND

#38 Oct 10, 2012
You are pretty tough yourself when you have to bring someone's Mom into something like this. Number 1, my Mother happened to pass away at the young age of 57 due to cancer, and number 2, just because someone chooses to have a tattoo doesn't mean they think they are tough, but then again I imagine when you are online all the time, it makes you feel secure, especially when you probably have so many INSECURITIES.
Yup Croaked

New York, NY

#39 Oct 10, 2012
If you look at all of "How I See It"'s posts you will frequently see references to "Mom" or "Mommy". This is highly indicative that he suffers from what is known as the "Oedipus Complex" described by Sigmund Freud. Unfortunately this is just one of the mental illness's he is affected by. When you combine the mental instability with the inferior IQ you get a "How I See It" post, which is similar to a fart in an elevator in importance, and smell.

Location hidden

#40 Oct 10, 2012
Yup Croaked wrote:
If you look at all of "How I See It"'s posts you will frequently see references to "Mom" or "Mommy". This is highly indicative that he suffers from what is known as the "Oedipus Complex" described by Sigmund Freud. Unfortunately this is just one of the mental illness's he is affected by. When you combine the mental instability with the inferior IQ you get a "How I See It" post, which is similar to a fart in an elevator in importance, and smell.
It seems you ended up with all of the intelligence in your family. Must be a very small family. Bet you are you a guy? Have you got your boyfriends name tattooed on your thigh?
Mr Nebbercracker

Waterford, NY

#41 Oct 10, 2012
Malonian and How I See It have Freudian Oedipus Complex!
understand

New York, NY

#42 Oct 10, 2012
Why would you judge every one simply because they have a tattoo? I really don't understand how a tattoo equates uneducated or is indicative of economical status to you. I guess (in my life) that if I don't like or understand something, I educate myself. I don't judge. If it doesn't affect me directly (such as someones tattoo) than I don't let it bother me.
Why would you let something so insignificant bother you so much, especially when it's not on your body and does not directly affect you? I'm really trying to understand. I guess that "judging" someone based on their tattoos and not something of significance, like their character, is strange to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack abd Olivia McDonald 1 hr wow 5
joe norton 1 hr chris 2
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Clifford Spencer 758
watch for sale 4 hr gross343 1
Dairy Queen 5 hr I heart blizzaards 22
Michelle Miller 5 hr bangor 21
holly 15 hr totallydisgustsme 17
•••
•••
•••

Malone Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Malone People Search