Malone Food Pantry to get new hours

Malone Food Pantry to get new hours

There are 4 comments on the www.pressrepublican.com story from Dec 19, 2007, titled Malone Food Pantry to get new hours. In it, www.pressrepublican.com reports that:

Hours of operation for the Malone Food Pantry will be changed beginning in 2008. The facility, operated by ComLinks at 43 Valco Drive in Malone, will be open from 10 a.m. to noon Fridays. Families are limited to service once every 30 days at the food pantry. For information, call Joyce at 483-1261, Ext. 1043.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.pressrepublican.com.

“Whats the haps peeps”

Since: Aug 07

Jacksonville, Fl

#1 Dec 19, 2007
this is why places like this should have had the town get after walmart and aldi's help out by putting food on the shelves and get a charity discount when they file taxes
shannon s

Denver, NC

#2 Dec 19, 2007
Two hours on Fridays? Are they insane how can they serve the many people i am sure depend on the pantry? And once per month, i wonder how much help they give the people, i mean i know that you can help to much, but i would rather give them food everyday and chance them maybe throwing some of it away as to thinking of someone going without. I don't guess we will ever solve the problem of homeless people and people starving in our country because our wonderful govt. would rather send supplies American's need to other countries, we need to start taking care of people in our own communities first. The govt.may not see us in this country as poor, but hello we see it everyday, how many times do we have to pass a man,woman,child under a bridge? How many people do we need to feed at the soup kitchens for the idiots in Washington to take notice?! Oh i forgot we live in the land of the free and home of the brave, no room for homeless people or hungry children and families.

“Whats the haps peeps”

Since: Aug 07

Jacksonville, Fl

#3 Dec 19, 2007
yep like they say take care of everyone else but our own people you see the christian childrens commercials on tv with all those little "starving" kids whose parents should be using birth control instead of breeding and we got kids here that are worse off
angry gnome

Clayton, NY

#4 Dec 20, 2007
What i find sad is we are feeding kids that are in a third world country .I don't starve and i don't think anybody else should eather .But i think we should start takeing care of our own problems instead of solving everybody elses . But I guess our wonderful goverment don't care as long as they don't go go without . Maybe they should live like some of us do barely making ends meet .But then again why should they .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Franklin county family court (Aug '12) 45 min gfinley 136
malone school board 3 hr whaaaaTTTTT 69
Men who think they are rapper's/singers 3 hr MomsSpaghetti 10
Kevin Mulverhill 6 hr Sam lover 25
rape... 6 hr themlabrakes 20
Anal intruder. 9 hr Cody Lawler 1
Franklin County Fair (Jul '15) 14 hr m i k e 40

Malone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance