fair welfare breeding
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ninjaz

New York, NY

#21 Aug 13, 2012
Ha ha ha. I cant wait to see the new carnie offspring in the welfare line next spring. Malone is the welfare capital of NY! The director od social services has more power than the elected officals. She even has a bigger budget!lol
Malonian

New York, NY

#22 Aug 13, 2012
a Believer wrote:
I agree there are more and more single moms BUT what about the low life men (or should I say boys) that get them pregnant????????
It takes two to make a baby.
I have seen many a young men with two girls pregnant at the same time and then don't support either of them.
Maybe make all the men who can not support their child, clean up the sides of roads all day. If they were busy working maybe they would not have so much energy to keep making more babies.
If you are a male,and you are making babies but not doing a lick of work to support them....you should be neutered . A lot of the scumbags will not even contribute $25.00 per month to their child or children yet they always seem to have money for smokes, tatts, designer sneakers, etc.
backagain

New York, NY

#23 Aug 23, 2012
Okay when it comes down to little girls or woman getting pregnant what is wrong with then having their own privacy? There are nasty people all over town are they ever criticized NO they aren't grow up scumbags!!!
highlighter

New York, NY

#24 Sep 9, 2012
a Believer wrote:
I agree there are more and more single moms BUT what about the low life men (or should I say boys) that get them pregnant????????
It takes two to make a baby.
I have seen many a young men with two girls pregnant at the same time and then don't support either of them.
Maybe make all the men who can not support their child, clean up the sides of roads all day. If they were busy working maybe they would not have so much energy to keep making more babies.
Its kind of tough for a girl to get inpregnated by 4 boys in a week. lol think about it.
highlighter

New York, NY

#25 Sep 9, 2012
The "girls" should be saying "NO" or get on the pill. SLACKERS looking for a pay check from every tom ,dick, and harry.
hmmmmm

New York, NY

#26 Sep 9, 2012
highlighter wrote:
The "girls" should be saying "NO" or get on the pill. SLACKERS looking for a pay check from every tom ,dick, and harry.
What should the males say?
count me in

New York, NY

#27 Sep 9, 2012
I've seen a few welfare babes I wouldn't mind breeding :)
just saying

New York, NY

#28 Sep 10, 2012
some people on this site are ignorant beyond belief. Maybe you should have a conversation with these so called no good carnys. I am not saying that they are all decent people but some of them are and i dont think its right that you are categorizing them all together.Some of these people have been doing the same thing for 20 years or so and they dont rely on any of the systems money to pay anything for them. They get to travel and meet new people daily so how does that differ then someone traveling the world on there own money. Maybe you should get to know people before you judge them all and if what your all saying is true then there are no good police officers seeing as i know a few who have been fired for being with underage girl so therefore they all have to be bad. there also cannot be any good firemen according to this because i know many on drugs so i guess they all are. maybe you should think before shit spills from your lips or keyboards seeing as most of you would not say anything if the riff raff carnys as u call them were standing in front of you
malone

Buffalo, NY

#29 Sep 11, 2012
oh really wrote:
when are you going to stop blaming the fair for all these babies. If a dna test was done for 1-2 years I think you will see it is only a handful of boys who are the fathers, & they are local. Since the "carnies" can't bring non personel to the trailers, which are bunk trailers, they must be going to mama's house where the hell are these girls parents? This is a local problem, homegrown, not because of the fair, get a grip.
They most certainly can too! Back when i was in highschool I heard of a carny being arrested and charged with rape.(minor under 17 with a man over 21). he no longer works with the fair and is presently incarcerated in texas prison for other charges. he had to file until she was 21

Since: Sep 12

Malone,Ny

#30 Sep 11, 2012
a Believer wrote:
If there were not so many "willing men" to sleep with all the women, there would not be so many "little bastards" as you put it.
To poster #13,
Why not have all "low life men" get their plumbing taken out?????
I am not saying your point of so many women today are sleeping around, I am just stating that where do the men stand in this discussion.
take care of the pluming of both M & F...
yup

New York, NY

#31 Sep 12, 2012
malone wrote:
<quoted text>
They most certainly can too! Back when i was in highschool I heard of a carny being arrested and charged with rape.(minor under 17 with a man over 21). he no longer works with the fair and is presently incarcerated in texas prison for other charges. he had to file until she was 21
There are criminals in every occupation. You can't conclude anything from one case.(maybe you can, but reasonable people don't)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Steak and Seafood Restaurant on Main street 3 hr Passed On 70
Police helicopters last month 4 hr Helix909 1
Just think (Jan '15) 7 hr The Impossible Girl 12
News Titus Mountain manager accused of huge power theft (Apr '08) 8 hr Not surprised 5
Native Americans READ THIS : 19 hr Curious 19
News Another town joins fight against dump (Jul '08) 19 hr Dumbestdump 25
Asbestos (Jan '12) 19 hr Breathe 66

Malone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malone Mortgages