|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

concerned wrote:
Well all these people that are complaining u need to understand it is not the associates fault for the way things are done at walmart. just maybe u need to be on the other side of things then u might understand .they have associates running several departments at the same time they are only one person and can't always be there on the spot .wake up people these associates only have 2 hands .and yes every associate that works there are entitled to there breaks and lunch even if u are shopping in the store they are people to not your slave or just because u think your shopping u think u should be waited on when u want to be .if your shopping on a busy day there then expect to wait or don't shop at that time .Every person that works there is on a shift which they are scheduled for and in that shift time they get breaks and a meal time no matter how many customers are in the store so when they are scheduled for break or meal then they go no matter how many people are shopping and there is no reason why they can't go to break or meals they are people to .it's there time to relax and get away from there job for that time .and yes maybe there are assocites standing in certain spots and lets say u are waiting at jewlery counter every associate is not trained for every area so no they can not run and wait on u .so yes u have to wait .the world was not made in a minute so don't expect someone to jump just because your waiting that's part of shopping wait your turn or don't shop at that time .Yes I do agree there should be more registers open at certain times but like any other place u shop they schedule a certain amount of people and that's it .so customers screaming and throwing a fit because they have to wait oh well don't blame the assocites who are already there busting there ass trying to wait on people it's frustrating for them as well when they have no control over opening more registers or being in certain departments . associates take alot of crap from customers and they should not have to .so customers try treating people they way u would want someone to treat u .this world would be a much happier place .
It's the milatant office workers, they even tell them how to act. Remember the prosedures comes from a communest country, China.

Since: Dec 10

Malone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I don't know where the blame lies,but the last 5 or 6 times I shopped the whole store looked like it was hit by holiday shoppers ,the shelves were half empty and a lot of empty spots. This seems to be getting worse each time. Is it the workers not getting the work done or management not scheduling properly,bottom line Walmart get your shit together and but a little pride back in to this store
justmaybe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

chat58 wrote:
I don't know where the blame lies,but the last 5 or 6 times I shopped the whole store looked like it was hit by holiday shoppers ,the shelves were half empty and a lot of empty spots. This seems to be getting worse each time. Is it the workers not getting the work done or management not scheduling properly,bottom line Walmart get your shit together and but a little pride back in to this store
They figure out how many people they need to run the establishment , then get rid of 1/3 of them.They still expect the ones left working to do the job properly.If they don't , they get rid of them and hire a group of people to train and thin them out.And the sycle starts all over again.
That's the way they keep getting the grants for the wages from the government.Their in the process of getting rid of MORE fulltime help and replacing them with part time help.They don't have enough people to stock the shelves properly at the moment. That's what the rumor is,sounds right.
walmart worker

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

unless you know what your really talking about just maybe you shouldn't be saying anything .I work there and people don't just get fired for doing nothing there is usually 2 sides to a story and apparently you have only heard 1 side ..Anyone that I know that has been fired has done something to get fired .so don't really know where u get your information from .Working at walmart is not as bad as you are making it sound .yes there is room for improvement but that is at any job .Is there a perfect job out there ?where is it ?as for all the comments about how bad walmart treats the employees your wrong .the ones making the stupid comments where do YOu work or do you ?I love how everyone likes to Bash Walmart but yet u shop there every day .Yes there are times they should have more registers opened but so what learn to wait your turn like everyone else has to .if your in a hurry shop at a different time when if u have to wait you can .What makes me really laugh are the ones on social services that don't work but yet complain they have to wait in line .to funny .if u can sit around waiting for your money and food stamps u sure can wait your turn in a store .Walmart is not the only store u wait in a check out line .I shop many different store and usually have to wait big deal .so unless u have worked at walmart then u have no clue how employees are treated .a matter of fact some employees have been treated worse by customers .
Huh

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

justmaybe wrote:
<quoted text>
They figure out how many people they need to run the establishment , then get rid of 1/3 of them.They still expect the ones left working to do the job properly.If they don't , they get rid of them and hire a group of people to train and thin them out.And the sycle starts all over again.
That's the way they keep getting the grants for the wages from the government.Their in the process of getting rid of MORE fulltime help and replacing them with part time help.They don't have enough people to stock the shelves properly at the moment. That's what the rumor is,sounds right.
what grants?
learn

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

concerned wrote:
Well all these people that are complaining u need to understand it is not the associates fault for the way things are done at walmart. just maybe u need to be on the other side of things then u might understand .they have associates running several departments at the same time they are only one person and can't always be there on the spot .wake up people these associates only have 2 hands .and yes every associate that works there are entitled to there breaks and lunch even if u are shopping in the store they are people to not your slave or just because u think your shopping u think u should be waited on when u want to be .if your shopping on a busy day there then expect to wait or don't shop at that time .Every person that works there is on a shift which they are scheduled for and in that shift time they get breaks and a meal time no matter how many customers are in the store so when they are scheduled for break or meal then they go no matter how many people are shopping and there is no reason why they can't go to break or meals they are people to .it's there time to relax and get away from there job for that time .and yes maybe there are assocites standing in certain spots and lets say u are waiting at jewlery counter every associate is not trained for every area so no they can not run and wait on u .so yes u have to wait .the world was not made in a minute so don't expect someone to jump just because your waiting that's part of shopping wait your turn or don't shop at that time .Yes I do agree there should be more registers open at certain times but like any other place u shop they schedule a certain amount of people and that's it .so customers screaming and throwing a fit because they have to wait oh well don't blame the assocites who are already there busting there ass trying to wait on people it's frustrating for them as well when they have no control over opening more registers or being in certain departments . associates take alot of crap from customers and they should not have to .so customers try treating people they way u would want someone to treat u .this world would be a much happier place .
Based on how you write, I'd say you're a perfect candidate for a position there.
It's "you're" not "your" when you combine the two words "you" and "are". And learn where to put a period and use upper case letters. Your response was great but it was hard to read through it all without going back to re-read it in order to understand it.
Also, the word "to" indicate direction. The word "too" indicates "also" or "more than enough". TOO much beer means you've had your fill. If you're going TO the bar, that indicate direction or intent.
You wrote a great response like I said. But reading it was hard.
Thanks
biggest problem is

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

The biggest problem they have is the fact that the managers are young kids with no intention of doing anything but moving up the corporate ladder. They're inexperienced and generally known as "yuppies" to most of us old timers. They have no people skills because that's a forgotten art form and no longer required by many large stores such as Walmart or Target. They're cocky, abusive, no-helpful, and generally annoyed that they're asked to do anything customer related. As far as having ample cashiers on, well, it's like anything else. They have to get a good bottom line so they cut the staffing. But also what happens is the influx of people at any given time. They need to plan better for this or have enough people in the store to cover up busier times when needed.
There's lots of good clerks there and I've been helped many times. But then you'll get one bad ass cashier who won't look at you only to get your money and then turn away or some chick who's too busy talking to her friend next to her to pay attention to how she's handling your money or check. They had one woman up there who's name was Amy and she was a proper bitch. I don't see her anymore. I hope they fired her. She had no business in the retail game at all. And there's some chick down in electronics who thinks she's all it with her fat ass stuffed into the tight jeans. Sorry honey. It doesn't work for you. Your muffin top undoes anything those tight jeans did for you. And her attitude sucks. On the other hand, there's a couple of guys who work in the same are that really know there stuff and are great to deal with.
You get them all at Walmart.
interesting

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

learn wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on how you write, I'd say you're a perfect candidate for a position there.
It's "you're" not "your" when you combine the two words "you" and "are". And learn where to put a period and use upper case letters. Your response was great but it was hard to read through it all without going back to re-read it in order to understand it.
Also, the word "to" indicate direction. The word "too" indicates "also" or "more than enough". TOO much beer means you've had your fill. If you're going TO the bar, that indicate direction or intent.
You wrote a great response like I said. But reading it was hard.
Thanks
well sounds like from your response your to over educated and perfect to even work anywhere .that is how most of the people living off the system seem to be so would you be one of them perhaps .I would rather work at walmart or any job and not be perfect like u think you are than not work at all and use words differently at least i'm not pretending to be perfect .so people even if u spell something wrong or use words differently don't worry about it no one is perfect .
really

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
Isn't funny? They type a few sentences with the wrong forms of grammar applied and a few misused words but their posts reeks of honesty and integrity.
Your posts are always spelled correctly but your message is always perverse and psychotic. You could have left their post alone but as a result oh having no self-confidence you saw an opportunity to try to make someone think that you are somehow gifted in the English language.
Hopefully at some point they will allow you to go back on electro shock therapy, seroquel, and counseling. Remember they are not trying to hurt you.....only help.
heh heh heh
You mean like your post here? Which has nothing to do with the topic involved. heh heh heh . You are defenitly a mistake free.... can't think of the right word, but I'm sure you can --lets here it.
hahaha

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

thats because its beth !
Wondering wrote:
Isn't funny? They type a few sentences with the wrong forms of grammar applied and a few misused words but their posts reeks of honesty and integrity.
Your posts are always spelled correctly but your message is always perverse and psychotic. You could have left their post alone but as a result oh having no self-confidence you saw an opportunity to try to make someone think that you are somehow gifted in the English language.
Hopefully at some point they will allow you to go back on electro shock therapy, seroquel, and counseling. Remember they are not trying to hurt you.....only help.
heh heh heh
beth

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

nope wasnt beth lmao i only comment under my given name i dont hide behind a fake name .... since im here i have to comment , walmart is an awesome place to work management there goes above and beyond to help thier employers !! like in all the other posts if u dont like it shop else where !!! simple as that
not

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha..no good liar !!1
beth wrote:
nope wasnt beth lmao i only comment under my given name i dont hide behind a fake name .... since im here i have to comment , walmart is an awesome place to work management there goes above and beyond to help thier employers !! like in all the other posts if u dont like it shop else where !!! simple as that
this fam is pigs

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

seiing how everynes on here bitching about walmart and there ppl n servces.. shop online cuz its not only at walmart tha what ur saposably saying happens.. if u have all this time to go on this web site then u have time to do your shopping online and don't need to worry about anyone or any line.. just saying put your big girl panties on and deal with it. the world doesn't revolve around you..
malone

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

this fam is pigs wrote:
seiing how everynes on here bitching about walmart and there ppl n servces.. shop online cuz its not only at walmart tha what ur saposably saying happens.. if u have all this time to go on this web site then u have time to do your shopping online and don't need to worry about anyone or any line.. just saying put your big girl panties on and deal with it. the world doesn't revolve around you..
I AGREE.They bitch and complain but shop there anyway .they would still complain if they shopped on line .
Seldom go to Walmart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

I seldom go to Walmart. K-mart has better sales and you can use your "Rewards" card to earn points that equal $. They will e-mail you with point essentives. I use all my point $ at Christmas and basically get free merchandise because I have shopped there during the course of the year for things I need to run a household. Walmart does nothing like that for there loyal customers. The rewards cards works for all your purchases at Sears also. We bought a new stove and got $20 in points.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Malone Forum right now

Search the Malone Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats the new fast food joint opening?? 53 min Me, Myself, and I 2
Cody Lachance 1 hr hahahaha 8
Tragic Accident - 5 Year Anniversary (Jan '09) 3 hr osbourne 10
Alice Hyde potholes 4 hr Malonegal 7
a big disgrace 5 hr Dislike welfares 4
Jean Fletcher and Lindsey soulers 6 hr Pearl 11
Tosha Laflur 6 hr Dislike welfares 1
D & M Market (Feb '11) 13 hr Community Mother 121
it's a sad day 19 hr no sparks here 4