You Are Warned
really now

New York, NY

#264 Oct 17, 2012
I don't believe Obama could have straightened out the mess that Bush left us in in one term. No one could. That man destroyed the USA as far as I'm concerned. People accuse Obama as being inexperienced? And Bush was better??? Give me a friggin' break!! The man made a mockery out of the presidency and did nothing but line the pockets of his followers. Maybe Obama isn't the best choice and his inexperience is well known, but really, maybe this is exactly what the country needed. Someone to look at things totally different. I was a staunch republican but after the Bush presidency I was ashamed to tell anyone. I was ashamed at what he did to my country. Obama is at least trying, albeit with little experience, but he's trying and I think he's cares a whole hell-of-a-lot more than ANY republican ever has.
One thing is for sure - they should have gotten a better candidate on the republican ticket. I don't trust Romney as far as I could throw a Buick. I think he's dirty, he's lied, he's destroyed jobs, he's set up countries to directly compete with USA companies, and on and on. I think he's one big phony who's chomping at the bit to take control as the ultimate money game plan.
Sorry gang. If he wins, kiss your jobs goodbye. China will own this country.
entrepenaur

New York, NY

#265 Oct 17, 2012
"Now remember, if you've got a successful business, you didn't do that - someone did that for you".

Take the time to read excerpts from Karl Marx "communist manifesto" and you will see many chilling passages that are very similar to the above statement. As a matter of fact, the whole governmental philosophy is very similar to the words Mr. Marx used to describe a perfect society.

. History can, and does repeat itself.
entrepenaur

New York, NY

#266 Oct 17, 2012
I'm not saying the "communistic philosophy" is bad, or wrong. I am saying that the programs and trains of thought are similar to this philosophy that I am hearing out of Washington these days.

. In hitler's "Mein Kampf", which was written years before he came to power. The whole blueprint for the mode of action he was going to take was all there in black and white. From the destruction of the jews, to the invasion of Europe and Russia. To using propoganda via the press to instill in the minds of 80,000,000 Germans his entire program. People laughed when this was available for the public to read but ten years after everything that was prophesised by Hitler came to fruitation and basically every human being on the planet was affected by it in some way shape or form.

.Look around you. Listen to those offhand remarks.Those that seem insignificant are the ones that will come back to haunt you...full force.
entrepenaur

New York, NY

#267 Oct 17, 2012
Keep in mind also, virtually everyone who is in a high political position started out as a licensed attorney. The senate, the house, and the two individuals vying for the presidency all included.

. Do you know any attorneys personally? Have you ever interacted with any of them on a regular basis? I'm not saying all are lacking in morality. But just think about the ones you know and ask yourself what purposes are they trying to serve. Is it yours.....or is it theirs.
entrepenaur

New York, NY

#268 Oct 17, 2012
Just some food for thought. No offense to anyone regardless of your station in life. Just trying to get folks to look at things for what they really are instead of what they are trying to represent.

.Thanks for reading.
Dont Get Fooled Again

Albany, NY

#269 Oct 18, 2012
really now wrote:
I don't believe Obama could have straightened out the mess that Bush left us in in one term. No one could. That man destroyed the USA as far as I'm concerned. People accuse Obama as being inexperienced? And Bush was better??? Give me a friggin' break!! The man made a mockery out of the presidency and did nothing but line the pockets of his followers. Maybe Obama isn't the best choice and his inexperience is well known, but really, maybe this is exactly what the country needed. Someone to look at things totally different. I was a staunch republican but after the Bush presidency I was ashamed to tell anyone. I was ashamed at what he did to my country. Obama is at least trying, albeit with little experience, but he's trying and I think he's cares a whole hell-of-a-lot more than ANY republican ever has.
One thing is for sure - they should have gotten a better candidate on the republican ticket. I don't trust Romney as far as I could throw a Buick. I think he's dirty, he's lied, he's destroyed jobs, he's set up countries to directly compete with USA companies, and on and on. I think he's one big phony who's chomping at the bit to take control as the ultimate money game plan.
Sorry gang. If he wins, kiss your jobs goodbye. China will own this country.
Sorry to inform you,, but Obama is a Marxist and if you really want to see this nation do down.. keep supporting this fraud in the White house.,
You got fooled once,, dont get fooled again
IT COULD BE

Albany, NY

#271 Oct 18, 2012
Malonian-the real one wrote:
Romney Points Finger at Single Moms on Gun Violence
The issue of gun violence, long stuck in an unvirtuous cycle of hardened rhetoric, tends to get ignored in national politics. But 2012 has been terrible with mass shootings, and an audience member raised the issue in Tuesday's town hall presidential debate, asking what will be done to limit the availability of assault weapons and keep them from criminals. President Obama, directly acknowledging the recent slaughter at a Colorado movie theater, called for a "comprehensive strategy" to deal with the problem.
Mitt Romney took a different approach, demonstrating that no issue is too peripheral for him to make false claims, dissemble, and utter comments likely to piss off women.(See also from Tuesday night:binders.) In less than three minutes, Romney bungled the facts on assault weapons, cited Fast and Furious as the nation's "greatest failure" on gun violence, and, more broadly, pointed the finger at single moms:
But let me mention another thing, and that is parents. We need moms and dads helping raise kids. Wherever possible, the—the benefit of having two parents in the home—and that's not always possible. A lot of great single moms, single dads. But gosh, to tell our kids that before they have babies, they ought to think about getting married to someone—that's a great idea because if there's a two-parent family, the prospect of living in poverty goes down dramatically.
That set up Romney's assertion that "we can make changes in the way our culture works to help bring people away from violence."(Watch his full remarks below.)
If it seems a little nutty to suggest that fewer unwed mothers is key to reducing carnage from AK-47s, consider that Romney also recently embraced a debunked conspiracy theory involving a United Nations plot to seize Americans' firearms. Moreover, Romney got his facts wrong Tuesday night, claiming in his initial response that it's "already illegal in this country to have automatic weapons." As the LATimes and other news outlets have since explained, automatic weapons can be possessed legally in the United States.
As for his declaring that the alleged Fast and Furious conspiracy is our nation's "greatest failure" on gun violence, Romney might want to speak with survivors of the mass shootings in Aurora and Tucson, as Obama has. After Romney made time in September for a long chat with the National Rifle Association's chief lobbyist, some of those survivors reached out to the GOPpresidential candidate and asked for equal time. But as I reported recently, he has ignored them.
Not surprisingly, Romney wasn't always such a hard-liner on guns. As Obama himself pointed out Tuesday night, the former Massachussetts governor once signed a ban on assault weapons similar to the federal legislation that expired in 2004
As is most of the time,,, you are off the mark. THe break down of families, the illegitimate birth rate of almost 75% in some ethic groups has resulted in young men and women with terrible upbringing. Little guidance, poor morals,little respect for authority and for others,,, that is what Romney is talking about. You want to blame the inanimate object not the active person with little morals and respect for anything.. Its the person that uses the gun not the gun that is the problem. If your reason was sound, which it is not,,,you would blame forks for people being fat, and ball point pens for misspelled words.. its people who do things not objects... that is what Romney was talking about.. and your attempted spin is just that,, political spin. And while your at it.. go out and try to buy an fully automatic weapon and see if its legal to just have one. You can't get one.. Romney is correct on that.
Malonian

New York, NY

#272 Oct 18, 2012
Romney Points Finger at Single Moms on Gun Violence
The issue of gun violence, long stuck in an unvirtuous cycle of hardened rhetoric, tends to get ignored in national politics. But 2012 has been terrible with mass shootings, and an audience member raised the issue in Tuesday's town hall presidential debate, asking what will be done to limit the availability of assault weapons and keep them from criminals. President Obama, directly acknowledging the recent slaughter at a Colorado movie theater, called for a "comprehensive strategy" to deal with the problem.
Mitt Romney took a different approach, demonstrating that no issue is too peripheral for him to make false claims, dissemble, and utter comments likely to piss off women.(See also from Tuesday night:binders.) In less than three minutes, Romney bungled the facts on assault weapons, cited Fast and Furious as the nation's "greatest failure" on gun violence, and, more broadly, pointed the finger at single moms:
But let me mention another thing, and that is parents. We need moms and dads helping raise kids. Wherever possible, the—the benefit of having two parents in the home—and that's not always possible. A lot of great single moms, single dads. But gosh, to tell our kids that before they have babies, they ought to think about getting married to someone—that's a great idea because if there's a two-parent family, the prospect of living in poverty goes down dramatically.
That set up Romney's assertion that "we can make changes in the way our culture works to help bring people away from violence."(Watch his full remarks below.)
If it seems a little nutty to suggest that fewer unwed mothers is key to reducing carnage from AK-47s, consider that Romney also recently embraced a debunked conspiracy theory involving a United Nations plot to seize Americans' firearms. Moreover, Romney got his facts wrong Tuesday night, claiming in his initial response that it's "already illegal in this country to have automatic weapons." As the LATimes and other news outlets have since explained, automatic weapons can be possessed legally in the United States.
As for his declaring that the alleged Fast and Furious conspiracy is our nation's "greatest failure" on gun violence, Romney might want to speak with survivors of the mass shootings in Aurora and Tucson, as Obama has. After Romney made time in September for a long chat with the National Rifle Association's chief lobbyist, some of those survivors reached out to the GOPpresidential candidate and asked for equal time. But as I reported recently, he has ignored them.
Not surprisingly, Romney wasn't always such a hard-liner on guns. As Obama himself pointed out Tuesday night, the former Massachussetts governor once signed a ban on assault weapons similar to the federal legislation that expired in 2004
What an ignorant diatribe. Foolish and immature. You really need to seriously consider getting yourself some kind of life. It is nice to see you are consistent with giving yourself 2 stars, 2 yellow light bulbs, and 2 green check marks though. Can't you mix it up sometime and give yourself something like 3 stars,2 yellow light bulbs, and one green check mark? HA HA HA !
Malonian

New York, NY

#273 Oct 18, 2012
IT COULD BE wrote:
<quoted text>
As is most of the time,,, you are off the mark. THe break down of families, the illegitimate birth rate of almost 75% in some ethic groups has resulted in young men and women with terrible upbringing. Little guidance, poor morals,little respect for authority and for others,,, that is what Romney is talking about. You want to blame the inanimate object not the active person with little morals and respect for anything.. Its the person that uses the gun not the gun that is the problem. If your reason was sound, which it is not,,,you would blame forks for people being fat, and ball point pens for misspelled words.. its people who do things not objects... that is what Romney was talking about.. and your attempted spin is just that,, political spin. And while your at it.. go out and try to buy an fully automatic weapon and see if its legal to just have one. You can't get one.. Romney is correct on that.
I have to disagree with only one of your statements. "Most of the time" is way too conservative. "All of the time" would be much more accurate.
hkccjus

New York, NY

#274 Oct 18, 2012
I LOVE BARACK OBAMA
HUM

Albany, NY

#275 Oct 19, 2012
hkccjus wrote:
I LOVE BARACK OBAMA
YES, YOU DO,,, BUT I THINK he is already married.LOL
Anton

New York, NY

#276 Oct 21, 2012
Keep in mind also that Obama likes to cater to illegal immigrants.
YA Know Why

Albany, NY

#277 Oct 22, 2012
Anton wrote:
Keep in mind also that Obama likes to cater to illegal immigrants.
Obama will do ANYTHING,,SAY ANYTHING, TO GET RE=ELECTED that is the reason, and the only reason he caters to illegals.
Dont Get Fooled Again

Albany, NY

#279 Oct 22, 2012
Well as long as we are on the area of endorsements . It is only fitting that you be told that Obama was endorsed by the COMMUNIST PARTY OF AMERICA, AGAIN. YEP THEY ENDORSED HIM IN 2008 AND THEY ARE ENDORSING HIM AGAIN.
CHECK IT OUT'
http://www.pantagraph.com/news/opinion/mailba...

MAYBE THE Nobel laureates can sit down with the communist and see HOW to transform this nation into something like Russia or Cuba.. I said before Obama is a Marxist and the endorsement of the Communist party plays right down that road.

VOTE DEMOCRATIC
VOTE COMMUNIST
Maloninan

New York, NY

#280 Oct 22, 2012
VOTE WELFARE !
VOTE OBAMA !
Dont Get Fooled Again

Albany, NY

#281 Oct 22, 2012
Oh I forgot, that the following also endorsed OBAMA

CHAVES
PUTIN
CASTRO

With all these great endorsements how could anyone ever doubt how good he is for the nation.. I am sure Castro, Putin and Chaves all want his to do to this nation what they did to theirs. I understand that the Nobel laureates would be in danger of being arrested if they were in any of the nations the men above rule.

Hey come on Malone real what ever.. if you want to claim endorsements mean so much.. comment on the endorsements I have given you.
wow

Catskill, NY

#282 Oct 22, 2012
Dont Get Fooled Again wrote:
Oh I forgot, that the following also endorsed OBAMA
CHAVES
PUTIN
CASTRO
With all these great endorsements how could anyone ever doubt how good he is for the nation.. I am sure Castro, Putin and Chaves all want his to do to this nation what they did to theirs. I understand that the Nobel laureates would be in danger of being arrested if they were in any of the nations the men above rule.
Hey come on Malone real what ever.. if you want to claim endorsements mean so much.. comment on the endorsements I have given you.
If only Obama were endorsed by Ted Nugent, Hank Williams, Jr, Lindsay Lohan and Kid Rock....things would be perfect, wouldn't they?
BILLY JENSEN

New York, NY

#284 Oct 22, 2012
VOTE FOR THE REAL MALONIANS WELFARE.......VOTE OBAMA(LMAO)
Wow

Boston, MA

#285 Oct 22, 2012
Dont Get Fooled Again

Cohoes, NY

#286 Oct 23, 2012
<quoted text>
The perfect example of Vote Ignorance Vote Conservative.(Republican)
Here's another reason to be ashamed to be called Conservative!
United Nations-affiliated election monitors from Europe and central Asia will be at polling places around the U.S. looking for voter suppression activities by conservative groups, a concern raised by civil rights groups during a meeting this week.[...]
The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), a United Nations partner on democratization and human rights projects, will deploy 44 observers from its human rights office around the country on Election Day to monitor an array of activities, including potential disputes at polling places. It's part of a broader observation mission that will send out an additional 80 to 90 members of parliament from nearly 30 countries.
And don't forget - the ONLY significant voter fraud discovered over the past 30 years is, you guessed it, CONSERVATIVES!
You must be so proud!
You must be so proud that some of the worlds most vile dictators want Obama to win election... ever ask your self why? Its got to be apparent that they want a person in the United States that thinks like they think. ThaT SHOULD CONCERN YOU.
If you took time to look at the UN Monitoring issue you mention you would see it was requested not by conservatives, but by liberals..Yet this same liberal group, including Eric Holder,,, ignored completely BLACK PANTER'S Armed with night sticks standing in front of polling places in Philadelphia in 2010.. vote for Obama,, vote for Chavas, vote for Putin all the same... and we don't need that in this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hostess at kings wok? 1 hr won ton 4
Welfare Bum 2 hr Breezus 2
Christina Sabins 3 hr cdbnksabins 9
Congrats 3 hr Gone Fishin 17
Rhonda Gribensk 4 hr Kateii 20
Highway men motor cycle club (Jul '13) 5 hr Stagg Nasty 37
The Welfare Walk 11 hr Breezus 19
More from around the web

Malone People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE