House of History Director

Posted in the Malone Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of62
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Historian

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Also, point out where I said she was convicted. I'm not posting lies.
Lightbulb

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Historian, I sincerely believe that you are having a severe reaction to your meds........and as for religion, what you are doing and what you set out to do, is totally against the tenets of Christianity.
lol

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

No you started this topic to get people tp post on this stupid subject. IT is apparent that you have a motive for doing such. May God help you.
rock

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

What is the point of this thread?
momof2

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

rock wrote:
What is the point of this thread?
OMG exactly, who cares really? If it was that big of a deal, alot more people would be complaining about her being the new director. I happen to know her and have known her for quite some time now and have nothing negative to say about her. Give it a rest and worry about something more important.
Pot meet Kettle

Holden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Talk about typical Malone! You got one person here bringing up irrelevant past and irritating others. You also have others on here who realize that the original post was to get a subject all stirred up and are upset, yet continue to feed the thread!

To the original poster, get a life. To the others who are unable to just remain silent and allow the subject to die away, grow up!
Historian Who Knows

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Historian wrote:
Lightbulb, As for the grand jury comment, I am sure you are directing that at "Historian that knows", because if you read their posts it appears that they have a little inside knowledge of what happened behind those closed doors. I do not and I have not posted anything that would make someone think I did. I posted that she was arrested and charged with perjury and that she lied in an attempted rape case, all fact and all published in the local paper.
I also posted my concerns, just like you are. Nothing illegal about that. I have not accused her of anything, I have not slandered her, I have not posted libelous statements. I have posted facts and concerns. If you or others don't like it, don't read it. I appreciate the civil debate, at least you, unlike "lol" can comment without your emotions getting the best of you.
If you are going to try to be a detective you might want sharpen up your skills. Here's a hint... When someone posts from smartphone their location constantly changes.
As for religion, what does that have to do with anything?
Well you are wrong! Very wrong! And you do need to go back 4 years and reread the papers. They never said she was arrested. Because she never was. She was indicted! Nice try. The charges were then dropped, meaning nothing more came of it. Because she never lied! They tried to make her go into hiding and not tell her side... didn't work, she still did and those charges never reappeared. Get with it!!

If you are going to trash someone or make a comment about how you read it in the paper, make sure you really read it in the paper.. Looks like you need to reboot and reread your past research. Wiki or the Malone Telegram is not an appropriate credit. Hear say can not be used in court of law.
Historian Who Knows

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Historian wrote:
Lightbulb, As for the grand jury comment, I am sure you are directing that at "Historian that knows", because if you read their posts it appears that they have a little inside knowledge of what happened behind those closed doors. I do not and I have not posted anything that would make someone think I did. I posted that she was arrested and charged with perjury and that she lied in an attempted rape case, all fact and all published in the local paper.
I also posted my concerns, just like you are. Nothing illegal about that. I have not accused her of anything, I have not slandered her, I have not posted libelous statements. I have posted facts and concerns. If you or others don't like it, don't read it. I appreciate the civil debate, at least you, unlike "lol" can comment without your emotions getting the best of you.
If you are going to try to be a detective you might want sharpen up your skills. Here's a hint... When someone posts from smartphone their location constantly changes.
As for religion, what does that have to do with anything?
Again, your concerned would do much better if you voiced them with her youself. Maybe then she can explain how her background fits the requirements of the job to you. And maybe you should also talk to her about what she has accomplished in her 3 months on the job to see if she is fit for the position. You need to stay positive and do things in a positive way to get anything accomplished. The only thing I see you accomplishing is bashing the poor girl you probably don't even know.
Historian Who Knows

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Point out where I have lied.
2. She chose her past, not me.
3. Did I ask for bandwagon members? Also, what accusations? She was arrested for perjury... yes or no?? And no... I am only posting under one name.
4. Again with the insults... do you feel better?
And again... NO she was not ARRESTED for perjury! Get the facts right. You're making yourself look like a retard. I'm sure I will see you at your gainfully position as the walmart greeter tomorrow. I do need grocerys. P.S. I don't think they pay you to read the paper and greet people.
Historian Who Knows

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Historian wrote:
Also, point out where I said she was convicted. I'm not posting lies.
How can one be convicted if the DA and the entire county drop the charges?

What does it mean to you when you hear the turn " charges dropped "?

I don't see where you and your thinking is coming from. You keep contradicting yourself.
Lightbulb

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Thanks "Historian who Knows", and why do I get the impression that "Historian" put significantly more effort into developing the skills necessary for riding the school bus than she did to the remainder of her education?

........and as a warning to all the Gentlemen of Malone, if you ever discover the true identity of "Historian" cross to the other side of the road.......

And to the young lady who is the House of History Director, you got the job because you deserved it and do not allow this distraction to effect you in anyway. The population of Malone is behind you and this malicious topic is irrelevant.

As for "Historian" she will learn that "what you sow you reap". Nasty bitches may finish first but their reign is brief....and no one ever forgets how they got there!

Enjoy your life and be happy!
Clearer Picture

Malone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Sep 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Do you both realize you are feeding right into this person's hand? This person is getting exactly what they wanted, for people to keep the post going by responding. It doesn't matter what side of the argument you are on, if you keep responding, you keep the thread at the top of the page and in the spotlight. The person hasn't responded, yet you both keep responding. Give it a rest and see if it will go away. I agree Pot Meet Kettle, this is definitely typical Malone. One starts something and others can't let it go.
Clearer Picture

Malone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Sep 15, 2012
 
Let me rephrase that, the person hasn't responded since yesterday afternoon, yet you both are still posting responses. Quit fueling the fire!

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Sep 16, 2012
 

Judged:

8

7

6

Lightbulb,

NR was nasty , it took 7 years.
She work on her knees.

xd
Wow

Malone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Sep 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Only in Malone can someone with a criminal past obtain a good job. Why is she not a teacher? Is it because her charges will not allow her to have a certification.
wizard

Malone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Sep 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Good grief! Live in the past much? I can't believe there are so many perfect people out there. Nothing like making a mountain out of a mole hill.
hmmmmmm

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Sep 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Wow wrote:
Only in Malone can someone with a criminal past obtain a good job. Why is she not a teacher? Is it because her charges will not allow her to have a certification.
Are you saying people who have been convicted of a crime should never be allowed to hold a good job? Why?
wizard

Malone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Sep 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ignorance is a bliss.
Clearer Picture

Malone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Sep 18, 2012
 
wizard wrote:
Good grief! Live in the past much? I can't believe there are so many perfect people out there. Nothing like making a mountain out of a mole hill.
And the stoking of the fire continues. THIS is typical Malone. Bandwagon jumping and inability to let something go.
what does it matter

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Sep 19, 2012
 
That happened how long ago?...Leave her be. Everyone makes mistakes in their life...some get caught, some don't...either way, we all learn from them. Personally, "Historian"..sounds like you're upset that you didn't get the job...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of62
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Malone Forum right now

Search the Malone Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
alexis chapman 2 hr Wilson 6
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Taxpayer 434
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Taxpayer 6,183
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 hr positronium 6,276
New Place to Eat in Malone 7 hr possumy 6
Randy Bassett And Steve Snyder (Jul '11) 9 hr two peas in a pod 16
For All You Pot advoctes 9 hr Rational 1 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Malone Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Malone People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••