Three arrested after alleged home-inv...

Three arrested after alleged home-invasion assault

There are 32 comments on the Press-Republican story from Jun 26, 2011, titled Three arrested after alleged home-invasion assault. In it, Press-Republican reports that:

PLEASE NOTE: There is a 150 word maximum for comments. All comments greater than 150 words in length will be deleted in their entirety.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Republican.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sick

Clifton Park, NY

#1 Jun 28, 2011
Nothing on Channel 5 news?
BooHoo Baby

Malone, NY

#2 Jun 28, 2011
That was a horrible thing to do to Mr. Durant. Your sleeping on your living room couch and three thugs break into your house and beat you over the head with a crow bar and you end up with a fractured skull and many stitches on your face. I hope they hang all three of those thugs by their necks for doing that to a man who never hurt a flea. I hope he has a speedy recovery and pounds those guys in the ground. Good luck Jeff
everyone

United States

#3 Jun 28, 2011
Another good reason to keep firearms loaded and close at hand at home.
BooHoo Baby

Malone, NY

#4 Jun 29, 2011
Exactly "everyone"!! Your home is your domain and you pay rent or taxes on it..so if someone invades your territory and if you have a firearm in your home and know how to use it....then use it!!! They are invading your private domanin!!!
Friend of 2 offenders

Plattsburgh, NY

#5 Jul 5, 2011
Personally DeCarlo can go kill himself for all I care but for the other boys, and I quote Boys, they messed up yes both were drunk and are always impressionable fools, but think before you judge because those fools would also give the shirt off their backs for someone in need.
sick

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2011
Friend of 2 offenders wrote:
Personally DeCarlo can go kill himself for all I care but for the other boys, and I quote Boys, they messed up yes both were drunk and are always impressionable fools, but think before you judge because those fools would also give the shirt off their backs for someone in need.
LOL your joking right? They break into a home and beat the crap out of someone over a GIRL and then in the same breathe state they would give you the shirt off their backs! When, after they have killed you? Nice guys my a$$.
BooHoo Baby

Ballston Lake, NY

#7 Jul 6, 2011
I agree with SICK!!! If they would give you the shirts off their backs.....why didnt they give them to Mr Durant? No...instead, they held him down while the other a$$hole beat him over the head with a crowbar and you tell us they are good people??!! You sure didnt know your friends very well did u? I dont feel sorry for any of them. They get what they deserve!!! And they arent BOYS...they are grown adult males who know better than to break into someones house and beat the crap out of him. Your sadly mistaken!!!
Steve o

Boonville, NY

#8 Jul 6, 2011
Friend of 2 offenders wrote:
Personally DeCarlo can go kill himself for all I care but for the other boys, and I quote Boys, they messed up yes both were drunk and are always impressionable fools, but think before you judge because those fools would also give the shirt off their backs for someone in need.
Ha Ha Ha, they will be taking the shirts off their backs quite frequently when they get up to the "Big House". People of their age group are super popular there!
BooHoo Baby

Malone, NY

#9 Jul 6, 2011
Ha ha ha good one Steve o.....thats exactly right. They will be taking off their shirts and pulling down their pants and believe me...when that happens....."its crying time again!!" Those boys will be wishing that they were still with MAMA!!!!
GIT ER DONE.
Friend of 2 offenders

Plattsburgh, NY

#10 Jul 7, 2011
That's funny clearly none of you read the paper because it states in there that the two of them ran after DeCarlo started to beat the man. Also prison rape is not a joke, you all think it's funny but why don't you go get gangbanged? Get held down so that you can't fight back or barely even breath then get penetrated multiple times until your insides feel like mush and tell me how much you like to be forced into having sex with multiple men.
Steve o

Boonville, NY

#11 Jul 7, 2011
You know what's not a joke? 3 azzholes breaking into some guys house and accosting him. There are a lot of places where they may have gotten blown away doing that. Prison rape is no joke but sometimes justice is served in more ways than one.
sick

Poughkeepsie, NY

#12 Jul 7, 2011
Steve o wrote:
You know what's not a joke? 3 azzholes breaking into some guys house and accosting him. There are a lot of places where they may have gotten blown away doing that. Prison rape is no joke but sometimes justice is served in more ways than one.
we can only hope
ND Mike

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jul 7, 2011
To Friend of 2 offenders: Are you even trying to be serious? These 2 "young" men were involved in a crime that could have very easily ended up in a death and you say they are good boys? I could care less if they were drunk or "impressionable", they went there with the intent to help this other guy beat or kill Mr. Durant and they deserve ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING they get.
Wow

United States

#14 Jul 7, 2011
That sounds like you are having a flashback.
Friend of 2 offenders wrote:
That's funny clearly none of you read the paper because it states in there that the two of them ran after DeCarlo started to beat the man. Also prison rape is not a joke, you all think it's funny but why don't you go get gangbanged? Get held down so that you can't fight back or barely even breath then get penetrated multiple times until your insides feel like mush and tell me how much you like to be forced into having sex with multiple men.
cinnamon

Boonville, NY

#15 Jul 7, 2011
Wow wrote:
That sounds like you are having a flashback.
<quoted text>
Come on "Wow", your first thougt upon reading that was "Where do I sign up"?.LOL
moira chick

Ithaca, NY

#16 Jul 8, 2011
Friend of 2 offenders wrote:
Personally DeCarlo can go kill himself for all I care but for the other boys, and I quote Boys, they messed up yes both were drunk and are always impressionable fools, but think before you judge because those fools would also give the shirt off their backs for someone in need.
Anyone who breaks into someone else s home and beats anyone are NOT good people, drunk is not an excuse in that situation im sorry but that is a rather pathetic excuse, and really shows the lack of judgement you have in friends, grow up, go to college and get your shit together before you join them in jail loser:)
Stan

Brasher Falls, NY

#17 Jul 8, 2011
What was the reason why they broke into his house and attacked him? Was it random or planned?

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#18 Jul 8, 2011
Stan wrote:
What was the reason why they broke into his house and attacked him? Was it random or planned?
Here's one story on the incident. http://pressrepublican.com/0100_news/x9785821...
sick

Poughkeepsie, NY

#19 Jul 8, 2011
Stan wrote:
What was the reason why they broke into his house and attacked him? Was it random or planned?
He is dating this guys ex-girlfriend.
taxpayer

Boonville, NY

#20 Jul 8, 2011
PrettyPolly45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one story on the incident. http://pressrepublican.com/0100_news/x9785821...
What would we do without the ever resourceful Polly? Always ready to correct, critique, and help with resources. LOL
Polly, could you look up and see how many peanuts were in Mark Twain's last turd? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mcdonalds 13 min McDonalds_1999 8
Repair shops. 1 hr DIY 7
God bless America 1 hr Ollie 55
Guiseppes Malone NY driver 10 hr Garbage 25
Murder in Duane 13 hr DrJekyll 9
Gumby 15 hr Pew 2
Bullies 15 hr Your Father 3

Malone Jobs

Personal Finance

Malone Mortgages