Tommy

New York, NY

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Dave?

Dave's not here, man!
70s time

Reading, PA

#4 Mar 8, 2013
No I dont need any just sayin hickville now has more drugs to worry about.
I Smell Bacon

New York, NY

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Um... yeah.

You know... instead of trying to flush out users who are not addicts, how about arresting the HEROIN DISTRIBUTORS??? Since what they're pushing is ADDICTIVE, and all? And since they prey on KIDS?

How's that??? You don't want to bust your friends, and bosses, and bosses' friends?

Um, yeah. That's about right.

Imagine that.
70s time

Reading, PA

#6 Mar 8, 2013
I Smell Bacon wrote:
Um... yeah.
You know... instead of trying to flush out users who are not addicts, how about arresting the HEROIN DISTRIBUTORS??? Since what they're pushing is ADDICTIVE, and all? And since they prey on KIDS?
How's that??? You don't want to bust your friends, and bosses, and bosses' friends?
Um, yeah. That's about right.
Imagine that.
Little paranoid maybe ur doin it !!!
I Smell Bacon

New York, NY

#7 Mar 9, 2013
Careful, piggy, you're awfully close to libel.
Anaconda

New York, NY

#8 Mar 9, 2013
I Smell Bacon wrote:
Careful, piggy, you're awfully close to libel.
Funny, you know how to spell libel, but have no clue what it means or how it applies.

Hit the law book Internet lawyer.
I Smell Bacon

New York, NY

#9 Mar 9, 2013
No need.

I have a really good attorney to do that stuff for me.

You were saying, BACON?
I Smell Bacon

New York, NY

#10 Mar 9, 2013
Go after some DISTRIBUTORS.

This thread could well be about some unwanted competition in the market, huh? THAT would make sense.

You people NEVER bust the junk distributors. Yet, here you are, again, trying to flush out some stupid kid, to make you look like you're doing your damned jobs.

Here's a thought: DO YOUR DAMNED JOBS.
70s time

Burnt Hills, NY

#11 Mar 9, 2013
Bacon boy think ur a little fried so like I was sayin its starting in this town not just some kid an im not a cop
Brighton friend

Syracuse, NY

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Who cares you are all pigs keep your business to yourselves....why put shit out there just to cause problems are the drug users and dealers taking away from you Ppl?
I Smell Bacon

New York, NY

#13 Mar 10, 2013
Periodically, law enforcement floats this stuff to see who they can ensnare.

My point is that with all the hard drugs out there, why go after something specific, in the opposite direction?

For a very long time it has been my thought that local law enforcement is restrained in some way from going after the distributors. This is usually most obvious when there's a round up of some pretty ridiculous street level users and petty dealers, which would be fine, if they were using those people to get at the root of the problem. They do not. It is almost procedure, it seems, to conduct a round up, and announce to the world that these terrible drugs come from some outside source... the most terrible boogeymen conjured here seem to come out of NEW YORK CITY. And that is the cue for the trail to end.

So what we end up with are low level users, mostly retarded or insane, serving their sentences and clogging up our prisons, while the actual problem, the distributors who spread this junk, or the cartels who bring it in, in the first place, go about their business as usual.

If they were to do actual police work, they'd be following that chain up as far as it goes. Something is preventing them from doing that.

Instead, they're out trying to flush something out in another direction. Given the geezer population of Franklin County, LSD and psychedelic mushrooms, evoke images of crazy hippies out killing people in the woods. It never happened, but this is the reason these geezers shut this area down and walled it off in the first place.

I, for one, would like to see some real law enforcement here, led by an honest district attorney who is not so corrupt or so afraid that going after the major players is a non- starter.

A real district attorney, someone dedicated to enforcing the law and not just playing politics, and actual law enforcement could go far in actually tempering our extensive heroin and cocaine distribution problems. But as long as corruption rules we'll keep getting stuff like this.
I Smell Bacon

New York, NY

#14 Mar 12, 2013
Brighton friend wrote:
Who cares you are all pigs keep your business to yourselves....why put shit out there just to cause problems are the drug users and dealers taking away from you Ppl?
Junkies make lousy lawn ornaments.

And junk pushers kill kids.

My point is that as long as we're insisting on waging the so called war on drugs, we're much better off going after the heroin and cocaine dealers, and keep on the meth labs as has been happening. I think the softer stuff is relatively harmless and as a society we have far greater priorities to work toward.

There seems to be a real disconnect when it comes to going after the major junk suppliers. Meth is homemade but the cocaine and heroin comes in through distribution networks (and gets shipped over the border, along with cigarettes and guns), and local law enforcement will not touch the distributors. There is a reason for that...

And there's a major political element involved here, and this thread is aimed at that. I think that the expectation in starting it was the furtherance of the DA's political career, while sacrificing some kids who aren't bothering anyone. While accomplishing absolutely nothing but the destruction of young lives as a political sacrifice. There is a political calculation in play that involves scaring the hell out of old people, who vote, regardless of reality of the lack of it.

This game illustrates very clearly exactly what a shithead we have in office here.
ACOP

New York, NY

#16 Mar 12, 2013
I Smell Bacon wrote:
My point is that with all the hard drugs out there, why go after something specific, in the opposite direction?
For a very long time it has been my thought that local law enforcement is restrained in some way from going after the distributors. This is usually most obvious when there's a round up of some pretty ridiculous street level users and petty dealers, which would be fine, if they were using those people to get at the root of the problem. They do not. It is almost procedure, it seems, to conduct a round up, and announce to the world that these terrible drugs come from some outside source... the most terrible boogeymen conjured here seem to come out of NEW YORK CITY. And that is the cue for the trail to end.
So what we end up with are low level users, mostly retarded or insane, serving their sentences and clogging up our prisons, while the actual problem, the distributors who spread this junk, or the cartels who bring it in, in the first place, go about their business as usual.
If they were to do actual police work, they'd be following that chain up as far as it goes. Something is preventing them from doing that.
Instead, they're out trying to flush something out in another direction. Given the geezer population of Franklin County, LSD and psychedelic mushrooms, evoke images of crazy hippies out killing people in the woods. It never happened, but this is the reason these geezers shut this area down and walled it off in the first place.
I, for one, would like to see some real law enforcement here, led by an honest district attorney who is not so corrupt or so afraid that going after the major players is a non- starter.
A real district attorney, someone dedicated to enforcing the law and not just playing politics, and actual law enforcement could go far in actually tempering our extensive heroin and cocaine distribution problems. But as long as corruption rules we'll keep getting stuff like this.
You smell bacon?? I smell a douche bag thats been stung. Get a life. TOOL.
I Smell Bacon

New York, NY

#17 Mar 12, 2013
Hardly.

Apparently I hit a nerve. The truth has a way of doing that, around court sanctioned criminals.

And it's "that's", FOOL.

At least try to get your slurs right.
70s time

Albany, NY

#18 Mar 13, 2013
I Smell Bacon wrote:
Hardly.
Apparently I hit a nerve. The truth has a way of doing that, around court sanctioned criminals.
And it's "that's", FOOL.
At least try to get your slurs right.
No TOOL fits thanks for the rant!

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

#19 Mar 14, 2013
I Smell Bacon wrote:
Thy are mad at you for stating the truth. It all come out of that good old boys club. Elks needs to be hunted , just like everyone else.
Now if I had a plane, and I like to go flying, and a person who might be a Dr. says I need to get some supply , Lets say out of Burlington , and he call the owner of the plane and tell him that he need s the supply and that he send someone with him to go get the package and bring it right back to the plane for the ride back to Malone, the kids who rides has no idea what hes doing, he or she think that their getting a plane ride and $ 20.00 for their trouble.
Hum you think this is possible.I do.
And its not medical pot.

xd
I Smell Bacon

New York, NY

#20 Mar 14, 2013
70s time wrote:
<quoted text> No TOOL fits thanks for the rant!
You're not very bright, are you?

I was pointing out a spelling error in your post.

FOOL absolutely fits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chad/shannah 2 hr malone resident 2
Biggest Creep in Malone 3 hr Lots of Names 1
amc jeeps 5 hr Great 78 1
Who drives the lifted Ford ranger through malone 11 hr sandy 10
Brandon smith 11 hr huh 13
Brett Gagnier pleads guilty to 2 counts rape (Jan '15) 11 hr sandy 40
where is adam niles (May '11) 11 hr sandy 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malone Mortgages