New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

I just watched the cops pull a dead man out of a red vibe and put him in the hurse!!!!! Kmart employees said the car had been there for three days and no one bothered to check it out. They also did the man as in his twentys and the car was reported stolen on the 24!!!!
Sick of stupid

Malone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Sure hope none of his family see's this on here before they get notified. Moron.
Dumbass Miss Malone

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

I am sure you may have watched them do that, but if it was true, and you did witness it why post it on the internet for all to see, if it was your children, or your parents would you want people posting shit like this online before they even are notified on who it is! Think with your head dumbass. You have no respect or remorse for what your doing, your just trying to be the gossip queen/king!
miss malone

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

If his parents cared they would have reported him missing after three days!!! If you don't like what I have to say don't read it :)
thanks for info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

That's sad i heard something about it but i heard it was child glad it wasn't thanks for posting u didn't give names and no one knows mans name i don't think u did anything wrong im relieved to know it wasn't a child
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Really no names where mentioned and if it bothers you why'd ya click on it?
miss malone

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Thank you! And I don't care how old my child is if I haven't seen or heard from him in three days I'm calling the cops!!!!
realtalk122

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

This is sad.
well

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

For those pissed about the news being brought up on Topix, now be pissed at the news reporters! Name is in the link....

http://m.mymalonetelegram.com/mobile/news/loc...
say what

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Sick of stupid wrote:
Sure hope none of his family see's this on here before they get notified. Moron.
I really don't think that's a problem. He didn't mention any names or anything now did he. How on earth could anyone connect to this based on what the poster said.
However, I agree that far too many time news gets out before proper people are told. In that case - I agree.
ShatTheBed

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Probably grease over dose from BK.
I Love Drama

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Wtf is this town coming to?? Wft is wrong with all of you??
tated chick

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

It was on the news the name was released get over it
well

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

I Love Drama wrote:
Wtf is this town coming to?? Wft is wrong with all of you??
Yes... how dare we discuss real and very concerning breaking news that is happening in our town!!!??? The very same news that was released to the public many hours ago, before this thread began. Yes, what is wrong with us???(Please note the sarcasm)
Wizard

Malone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

miss malone wrote:
If his parents cared they would have reported him missing after three days!!! If you don't like what I have to say don't read it :)
How do you know his parents did not report him missing?
tell the way it is

Brewerton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

To Bad that someone had to call and tell the cops that the car was there for three days . What do our finest do when they are riding around. Next thing we will hear, is we need more cops .
Woo

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Brilliant point there, "tell the way it is".

I'm sure the people who WORK at Kmart, radio shack, and the Chinese restaurant make sure to drive different cars to work each day of the week so that pesky cops don't get suspicious and search them.
Mr Nebbercracker

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

To this gathered group of idiots....first miss malone didnt give any identifying details so sickofstupid can go fly a kite in a lightning storm. Second, do you really think the police have the duty of patrolling the parking lots of stores and trying to recallwhich cars have been there overnight? REALLY? You do realize that some people go out of town and leave their vehicles in public lots, right? Oh thats right..that is usually for work so mot of you wouldnt know! Third, his family will be busy making funeral and viewing arrangements, picking out clothing, receiving mourners, selecting music and ceremony details, purchasing a burial location...asif there BIG problem is MaloneTopix. UNREAL
Geoff

Malone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

well wrote:
For those pissed about the news being brought up on Topix, now be pissed at the news reporters! Name is in the link....
http://m.mymalonetelegram.com/mobile/news/loc...
It wouldn't be in the newspaper until an official report was given- all the info in that story would have been received from police or other officials, so safe to assume next of kin had been notified before the press.
well

Ravena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Geoff, I was being sarcastic.

I am sure I am going to catch hell from some posters on here, but after hearing the news report and the extensive criminal history and menace to society this guy was I really don't feel bad for him. Yes, I feel bad for his parents, but in the end I think he just saved taxpayers thousands of dollars.

Just my .02... let the bashing begin!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Malone Forum right now

Search the Malone Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jean Fletcher and Lindsey soulers 34 min dirty 3
Dr. Suseela Yitta leaving Ogdensburg after help... 43 min Lizzy 2
Big Men in Baby Gap Shirts Meeting 1 hr Intelligence 2
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ma Kettle 6,342
drug dealers 4 hr darcy 29
Adjatives Guess Who 6 hr Intelligence 4
The trash left behind when the fair leaves town 7 hr Nate 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Malone Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••