Mike Fenner is a RAT fed!!!

Mike Fenner is a RAT fed!!!

Posted in the Malone Forum

jinxy

New York, NY

#1 Apr 18, 2011
Stay away from him he'll mess your life up...think about it...who is he???? where is he from??? no one knows before a few years ago when he just showd up by coincidence....funny huh??!!! just be careful or youll be next.....we're all being watched bc of him...
sports mom

Fulton, NY

#2 Apr 18, 2011
stop doing bad things and you will have one watching you. It is a crazy system, scum bag. oh i ment to say you fine upstanding, law loving man of the people. Nope scum bag works better.
good for him

La Fayette, NY

#3 Apr 18, 2011
jinxy wrote:
Stay away from him he'll mess your life up...think about it...who is he???? where is he from??? no one knows before a few years ago when he just showd up by coincidence....funny huh??!!! just be careful or youll be next.....we're all being watched bc of him...
Good. Maybe people like you need to be watched. I hope you get your ass busted and thrown in jail with big bubba as a cell mate if you're selling drugs around here or anything else against the law for that matter.
SWEEPER

Boonville, NY

#4 Apr 22, 2011
jinxy wrote:
And if you get busted you will be singing too druggie.
eyes and ears

United States

#5 Apr 22, 2011
well he learned all he knows from TJ Fluery
BIKER

Queens Village, NY

#6 Jun 8, 2012
who ever is tj fleury do not point fingers because mike fenner is a rat!!!! if you say he learned it from this person why is he still ratting and smuggling with other ones when he gets caught he sings again on his own people!!!!! this person is a low life garbage sewer rat!!!!!
doesnt matter

United States

#7 Jun 8, 2012
I dunno what makes people talk about such drama. What ever happened to minding your own bussiness? Obviously you people talking about it have nothing to do with it. If he is a "rat" and you did, you wouldn't be on here writing about it. And besides, what reason do you have for calling him one? I think you all should just mind your p's and Q's. And you wonder why I moved away from Malone. Cause of people like you!!!
doesnt matter

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 Jun 10, 2012
I don't have an opinion on the topic, but are you serious? I am just a little sick of you retards that use the same tired line. Mind your own business.... Mind your own business.... Hello?! We are all here because we want gossip. If you don't want to be part of it, your free to leave...
Yup

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jun 10, 2012
All one had to do is BEHAVE and then they WON'T have to worry about being RATTED on........

of course that takes a little bit of CLASS and INTELLIGENCE, two things that are SORELY lacking in this area.
bates__inareafor 16yrs

Hudson, NY

#10 Jun 10, 2012
apparently fenner is smarter than he looks. i have known him my whole life and he has never been in a situation were he would rat on any body. unlike 37 people we know. especial the FLASHY ones with big mounths and small minds
fat man

Sebastopol, CA

#11 Jun 16, 2012
this is for bates! people have known krammer longer than you so if you do not know what your talking about get a job!!!!!!!
doesnt matter

New York, NY

#12 Jun 22, 2012
exactly you dumb shit, everyone is here for gossip... maybe because they have nothing better to do then talk about false information. noone seems to know what makes him a rat! with that said i know for shore he isnt! for everyone who thinks he is one can just ask him. he wont lie, prob just laugh and call you a dumbass for thinking it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County in hard financial times 1 hr Herewego 22
Karma 2 hr No uno 3
meagan skumbag williams 5 hr Hahaha 4
Rape in our area is over 300% the national average (Sep '12) 9 hr REALLY 31
Clinton County Fair 13 hr Check it out 2
rape... 13 hr Never Ending 3
Recent visit to D&M Market 13 hr Annie 21

Malone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance