Winter carnival parade.
Wondering

New York, NY

#115 Feb 8, 2013
Huh... no cry for arrest? No threat of retribution? Gee... nutty seems to be slipping.

Here is a typical teabagger republican reaction to reality and the expression of opinion other than its own. Very, very fascist. Hitler and the boys would be extremely proud.

No, we are NOT all the same person. It's fairly obvious that there are many more than one of us who thinks this nut belongs on a locked ward, WITHOUT computer privileges.

I'm a bit surprised it's still here. Maybe I WILL make that call. You know... before it hurts itself or something.
Wondering

New York, NY

#116 Feb 8, 2013
Wendy Jock wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Calvin Martin?
NO. And that's far more personal information than I ever disclose on this site.

What I posted was a reasonably humorous response to your post, given the circumstances. I do not know the parade person, I've never heard of her (oh horror of horrors! it certainly seemed as though she thought the mere mention of her name would part the seas), and I truly don't care what she ever did, anywhere, with anyone. And I really, REALLY don't give a damn if she's an alto or a soprano.

I did report your post as it violates site rules.

Do yourself a favor and leave poor Calvin alone... whoever that is.
Wondering

New York, NY

#118 Feb 8, 2013
You STILL here?
Not From This Side

New York, NY

#119 Feb 8, 2013
Is it possible that we just take the parade for what it was. Children enjoyed it as did many adults. It was a parade to celebrate winter.

And we could give a thanks to all those who participated and help our children enjoy the season of winter.

Forget any conspiracy. It was a parade.
Wendy Jock

New York, NY

#120 Feb 8, 2013
For what?
NRA FOREVER

Hartford, CT

#121 Feb 8, 2013
Id put money that Wendy is SPOT ON about one of Malone's most infamous Topix instigators.
Wondering

New York, NY

#123 Feb 9, 2013
Wendy has fingered someone she obviously has issues with. That makes her a whole lot of things,'right' not being among them.

I hope Calvin finds her and has a little 'chat', just to straighten the silly bitch out. Or, better yet, with a slew of lawyers to sue for defamation and slander. I WOULD... and I wouldn't care if all she had was the fillings in her freaking teeth.

It's real nice to see out of state NRA leading a lynch mob. How appropriate is that?
interesting

New York, NY

#124 Feb 9, 2013
Why are making comments about Wendy saying someones name I think plenty of people should look in there own back yards .It was ok for people to run Andrea into the ground and say all kinds of sick comments.So gee WONDERING Calvin must be someone u know hows it feel .that just shows no one should be talking about anyone on here because no one is better than anyone else .people need to grow the hell up and act there age .
yougottabkiddin

New York, NY

#125 Feb 9, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Or, better yet, with a slew of lawyers to sue for defamation and slander. I WOULD...
no you wouldn't-you never DO anything.
Wendy Jock

New York, NY

#126 Feb 9, 2013
Little Boy Blue

Little Boy Blue,
please cover your nose.
You sneezed on Miss Muffet
and ruined her clothes.
You sprayed Mother Hubbard
and now she is sick.
You put out the fire
on Jack’s candle stick.
Your sneeze is the reason
why Humpty fell down.
You drenched Yankee Doodle
when he came to town.
The blind mice are angry!
The sheep are upset!
From now on use tissues
so no one gets wet!

Copyright © 2006 Darren Sardelli
All Rights Reserved
Wondering

New York, NY

#127 Feb 9, 2013
Whoever it is that's sponsoring this winter carnival marketing scam might want to have a better bead on their volunteers. Especially those with pasts, and overblown egos big enough to go into an anonymous forum, throw their name around, and think it's going to matter to anybody.

As far as I'm concerned this is always going to be the Graveyard Carnival. It's actually very New Orleans, if you think about it. You know... that could be a way of distinguishing what happens in Malone from the rest of the winter carnivals around here. Stop pandering to the Monettes, make it Mardis Gras, and make it about the french heritage of this area.

Just a suggestion.
Wondering

New York, NY

#128 Feb 9, 2013
Yeah... and you could get the town mattress pad to not just organize the parade, but to lead it.

But could you imagine, if Malone people started flashing for beads?

Whoa.
goodidea

New York, NY

#129 Feb 9, 2013
Wondering wrote:
make it Mardis Gras, and make it about the french heritage of this area.
Just a suggestion.
great suggestion-let's have a family activity that involves public displays of grossly excessive alcohol use and sexual activity. and let's not forget the irish, they do love to drink, so lets stretch it from mardi gras to st. patricks.
Wondering

New York, NY

#130 Feb 9, 2013
What a crazy bigot. Herkimer's finest, I'm sure. I wonder if there could possibly be any other ethnic groups it hasn't slurred yet?

And it thinks we're all going to supervise its brat for it.

So much for rugged bootstrap individualism, huh?

This loon thinks we all should dumb it down to accommodate its lack of parenting skills, or any sort of discretion whatsoever.

Child Protective Services, where are you???
goodidea

New York, NY

#133 Feb 9, 2013
Wondering wrote:
What a crazy bigot. Herkimer's finest, I'm sure. I wonder if there could possibly be any other ethnic groups it hasn't slurred yet?
And it thinks we're all going to supervise its brat for it.
So much for rugged bootstrap individualism, huh?
This loon thinks we all should dumb it down to accommodate its lack of parenting skills, or any sort of discretion whatsoever.
Child Protective Services, where are you???
hey idiot-do know why mardi gras gets all the publicity-alcohol and sex, idiot. now YOU want malone to hold one? you mentioned the french, not me, but you seem to forget the irish are strong in malone too-speaking of bigot. and who said anything about kids. you are a total ahole.
goodidea

New York, NY

#134 Feb 9, 2013
meant to say-you do know why mardi gras gets all the publicity, don't you. maybe you don't. stupid jack ---
Paying the price

Ladybank, UK

#135 Feb 9, 2013
School needs to progress
Wondering

New York, NY

#137 Feb 9, 2013
goodidea wrote:
<quoted text>hey idiot-do know why mardi gras gets all the publicity-alcohol and sex, idiot. now YOU want malone to hold one? you mentioned the french, not me, but you seem to forget the irish are strong in malone too-speaking of bigot. and who said anything about kids. you are a total ahole.
I did. I said the retarded are too freaking clueless to even think about having kids.

Come to think of it, they probably shouldn't have unsupervised internet access, either.
Herkimer Troll

New York, NY

#138 Feb 9, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. I said the retarded are too freaking clueless to even think about having kids.
Come to think of it, they probably shouldn't have unsupervised internet access, either.
What would you do all day without the internet?
Wondering

New York, NY

#140 Feb 10, 2013
Actually Hitler isn't most noted for anything he said. But you know that... he's your idol. That's the case for many attention seeking adolescents.

I stand by what I said. If it strikes a personal chord, too freaking bad. I'm thinking about the CHILD.

Now... what is up with CPS around here? I look around, and you can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting an unfit or abusive parent. And the nutty ones are the WORST. Can you imagine, growing up with parents who cycle like this??? Even cold, uncaring, for- profit foster care would be MUCH better than that. At least the child would stand a chance at knowing some sort of reasonable consistency.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matthew Beckman 4 min lolfactory 3
Matthew Rogers 17 min jimmy Mckraken 2
Bakery/Cafe opening in Malone? 19 min john bova 21
Malone Single Mothers 3 hr You are a deadbea... 35
Beware of buying Milk at Walmart in Malone 4 hr 6 of one 7
Trooper what's his name? 10 hr Callthecops 16
Lavurtue D. 17 hr Art 7
"Alex" from La Pizza in malone 21 hr Alex 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance