money to bus students walbridge has to pay

Posted in the Malone Forum

Truth for free

New York, NY

#1 Sep 13, 2012
The district gets audited every year because we are a district at risk with all of our special ed students. Also so that you know you should be calling your congress women because it is the state that has placed these regulations on walbridge and the school district.

Walbridge actually goes against the stat in picking up students before the 2 mile regulation. That means the district loses 900 dollars for every student they pick up that is not special ed outside of 1 mile. That is money that the state does not give us as tax payers back. So if walbridge picks up 10 students that is 9000 dollars a year that tax payers in malone now have to pay. I believe there are alot more then 10 that are picked up so lets do the math!
Lightbulb

New York, NY

#2 Sep 13, 2012
If that is what is involved then I suggest that the parents of these fortunate children foot the bill and not the tax payers. There are a lot of taxpayers who are retired and living on limited funds who are worried as to how they will keep warm and be fed this coming winter.
yup

New York, NY

#3 Sep 13, 2012
Our congress woman is CongreessMAN William Owens. And Walbridge is the Superintendent. He implements the decisions and polices made by the Board. But, he does not pick up any kids, unless he's picking up grandkids, his kids are all graduated. And, where does the $900.00 comes from-is it manna from heaven or taxes?

Totally agree Lightbulb, but the "take care of my kids for me" spoiled brat parents will whine until they get what they want. They care about nothing and no one but themselves.
Malonian

New York, NY

#4 Sep 13, 2012
No one can "OUT WHINE" you except for perhaps any offspring you may have produced.
use your own name

New York, NY

#5 Sep 14, 2012
if they paid walbridge a little less money tey could afford more busses and drivers. no peron is worth the money he gets paid. the rest of them are over paid too.
Lightbulb

New York, NY

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Lets pay Walbridge less and then we could afford more buses and drivers......and in that "use your own name", which I see you are afraid to do, is where your argument fails and, by the way, there are only 2 "s" in buses.

About 15 years ago some clown on the school board decided to change from 3 elementary schools and the cost was about 20 more buses. Now we have changed back we have more, plenty more, buses than we need......and being bused to school is not a question in the Regent's exam.

Again, this is not about the children but about inconvenience to the snotty nosed, fat, lazy and irresponsible sows who gave birth to them and the pigs they snouted with! That feels better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 5 hr truth 759
Malone YMCA (Aug '08) 5 hr so what 55
holly 6 hr jessie 18
Dairy Queen 7 hr malone 24
brett gagnier (Nov '13) 11 hr AbnF 8
joe norton 13 hr strangephishny435 23
raw dog 17 hr whaaat 1
Michelle Miller 21 hr Local 22
•••
•••