just me

Montrose, PA

#1 Jun 14, 2010
I cant believe BJ has her son she just had since she lost all her children to child abuse and neglect wait till the state finds out she has this one since she delivered in Massena instead of Malone. She was told she is not suppose to be around any children from the court itself, Someone will turn her in and once they find out she has this one they will take him. Why dont she just get fixed so people dont have to keep paying for another child in the state.
Women beware

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2010
The baby should be taken away and given up for adoption. Some loving couple should be able to raise the child.
just dont know

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2010
find out the truth before you critize people
OUA812

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2010
Time to chemically castrate half the kids in Malone.
Kung Fu and ball bearings

United States

#5 Jul 3, 2010
I'd hit that.
r3born

Albany, NY

#6 Mar 26, 2013
Kung Fu and ball bearings wrote:
I'd hit that.
you guys better watch who you are talking about bj is my brother
haha

New York, NY

#7 Apr 3, 2013
r3born wrote:
<quoted text> you guys better watch who you are talking about bj is my brother
uhhohh this must be shonyo tryin to be a tough guy hahaha.. y dont u read the comments before u try scaring ppl.. its about the female bj snyder u nimrod
carydaway

New York, NY

#8 Apr 3, 2013
So if you deliver in Malone your under a microscope but if you deliver in Massena no one will know? Please tell me your not that clueless? And in case your were not aware it takes 9 months to cook a muffin so sure the powers that take children away from bad people are well aware that she was baking a new one.
Billiejeansnyder

Sherrill, NY

#10 Jun 9, 2015
Hmmm is there another bj Snyder? I have 4 kids the last of which was in 2003, all in Malone so unless another bj Snyder came out of wood work gets facts straight. And I have never loss anybif my kids for any reason
Trashy scum

Potsdam, NY

#11 Jun 21, 2015
What Snyder is she? Where is she from? The Snyders from malone area are TOTAL SCUMBAGS!!! Cumbuckets!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former U.S. Border agent sentenced in attempted... 23 min case closed 35
Classy restaurant 1 hr Classy place for moi 2
Riverside 2 hr Classy place for moi 6
End of the world 3 hr The Impossible Girl 86
Handy man 5 hr Maybe 4
i hear people talk about k. 5 hr KissoftheJester101 2
T Bone Fake 16 hr T bone steak 16

Malone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance