First Prev
of 5
Next Last
kinastrash

Fulton, NY

#1 Jun 21, 2010
have you ever been there? Well the drinks are watered down bad and i mean bad. all the bartenders are drunk all the time including the owner.the bartenders come up to you and say can u make it easy. no i will make it wat i want. really cmon now. how can u run a buisness like this seriously....the ppl there arent to bad if they no when to open and shut their mouths. but the dj isnt bad at all.
confidential

La Fayette, NY

#2 Jun 21, 2010
Yeah its a dump... all the town slum go there, good place to get crotch crickets
justme

Bridgeport, NY

#3 Jun 21, 2010
I heard there is a lot of under age drinking.....It will only take one of the kids to get caught drinking and driving and then see what happens..
OUA812

United States

#4 Jun 22, 2010
Or killing someone in an underage DWI. Then, she can kiss her bar goodbye as she pays off the lawsuits.
Sparkles

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jun 22, 2010
Kynas bar is disgusting and so is the filth that hangs out there. I hope she will soon be shut down, her drinks are overpriced and she charges a door charge every night even when it's like 1:45 in the morning and she can't serve past 2:30.
xdrunk

Woodbridge, VA

#6 Jun 22, 2010
Sparkles wrote:
Kynas bar is disgusting and so is the filth that hangs out there. I hope she will soon be shut down, her drinks are overpriced and she charges a door charge every night even when it's like 1:45 in the morning and she can't serve past 2:30.
Then don't go their.Go home. go to work,get alife.

xd

Since: Oct 08

Tully, NY

#7 Jun 22, 2010
You people are such a bunch of dopes. She doesn't charge every night to get in. Her clientèle are not just the scum you all say, there are plenty of clean,working people and college age kids there too! Most importantly it is not a dump, it is clean and has a nice atmosphere. Maybe you are all going to the wrong bar..LOL..

Since: Oct 08

Tully, NY

#8 Jun 22, 2010
as an afterthought, you also spelled her name wrong..LOL.....Kyna
the underage

La Fayette, NY

#9 Jun 22, 2010
You people have no life !.. if you dont like it dont go and has your mom ever told you if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all !
my opinion

Utica, NY

#10 Jul 3, 2010
all the sluts use the stripper pole please nothing you want to see
Property Manager

La Fayette, NY

#11 Jul 3, 2010
Sparkles wrote:
YO loser..you're from Harrisville which is a VERY SMALL town. How can you be the critic? Your whole social network consists of what? One bowling alley?
who knows

United States

#12 Jul 10, 2010
all i can say is ; if you don;t like the place dont go there . the lady is at least trying to make a living and not asking the gov to take care of her.
Huh

La Fayette, NY

#13 Jul 11, 2010
my opinion wrote:
all the sluts use the stripper pole please nothing you want to see
If there's one thing Malone has no shortage of, it's sluts. What's up with that? And whay are they all so FUGLY?

It'd be great if people around here were raised to have a little class, like they used to be.
xdrunk

Woodbridge, VA

#14 Jul 11, 2010
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
If there's one thing Malone has no shortage of, it's sluts. What's up with that? And whay are they all so FUGLY?
It'd be great if people around here were raised to have a little class, like they used to be.
Could you tell me what year Malone was slutsless?
Malone as long as I have been able to understand about sex (50+ Years) has allways been a Paten Place, everyone seems to sleep around, Did not matter if you come from a home with or with out money, High education or drop out.
Just my point

xd
Bruin 44

New York, NY

#15 Jul 11, 2010
nickupnorth wrote:
You people are such a bunch of dopes. She doesn't charge every night to get in. Her clientèle are not just the scum you all say, there are plenty of clean,working people and college age kids there too! Most importantly it is not a dump, it is clean and has a nice atmosphere. Maybe you are all going to the wrong bar..LOL..
I agree, try Sevens for a classy joint. Oh yeah bring an expert EMT or someome good with dukes. You will need them both!
Informed Citizen

Tully, NY

#16 Jul 11, 2010
Hey hey. Malone consists of some classy women as well. You wouldn't know it because we're the ones who are at work or at home taking care of our families instead of being out at the local bars. We are elusive, but we are real ;)
burke ny

United States

#17 Jul 12, 2010
kyna and her bar is scum when you allow under age CHILDREN there that means you also have no morals.when there are fights and the owner gets involved and pulls people who are leaving back in the bar, she does not need to run a bar. apparently she doesn't know any better either. the place needs to be closed down.also taking video of people and putting it on you tube is illegal, but she does it. what a complete low life, close that scum down, we DO NOT NEED IT.
Sparkles

Syracuse, NY

#18 Jul 12, 2010
Actually I'm not from Harrisville, I'm from Malone and that's what it shows up as when I post..
OUA812

United States

#19 Jul 12, 2010
I saw the You Tube video.

What a shithole.
Sparkles

Syracuse, NY

#20 Jul 12, 2010
QUA812---I couldn't agree more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malone swingers 1 hr chub morehouse 6
Yandos closing 2 hr Stop crying 17
I need money 4 hr bogtrotter 65
You are all stinky 9 hr Soap 2
thank you volunteers Wed In The Know 1
Mystery of the bike Wed Former Landlord 10
Court house Tue Talking abuser 25

Malone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance