Is malone safe for LGBT?

Posted in the Malone Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
gayintown

Saranac Lake, NY

#1 Apr 3, 2018
I'm gay and I'm about to move into a new apartment in malone - just trying to hear from people in town if it's a safe place to raise a family and live if you're part of the LGBT community?
Leave

Malone, NY

#2 Apr 3, 2018
gayintown wrote:
I'm gay and I'm about to move into a new apartment in malone - just trying to hear from people in town if it's a safe place to raise a family and live if you're part of the LGBT community?
Nope. Don't need your kind here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jhon

Malone, NY

#3 Apr 3, 2018
Ffffffaaaggg
Alexander DeLarge

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2018
gayintown wrote:
The question should be are LGBT safe for Malone? Yes and yes. Please come and enjoy our culture.
The Maestro

Malone, NY

#5 Apr 4, 2018
Leave wrote:
<quoted text>

Nope. Don't need your kind here.
You are human garbage.
Leave

Malone, NY

#6 Apr 4, 2018
The Maestro wrote:
<quoted text>

You are human garbage.
You should probably go too. Rainbow warrior.
wow

Malone, NY

#7 Apr 4, 2018
I can’t believe the responses! I’m hetero and I have zero issues with LGBT and in 2018, everyone should feel the same way! These posts are just hateful, this is the problem with the world today.
Shutupredneck

United States

#8 Apr 4, 2018
Leave wrote:
<quoted text>

You should probably go too. Rainbow warrior.
Must be nice to hide behind the anonymity of topix so you can spread your hateful views. You are scum. People can love whoever they want - it doesn't make them Ella's of a person.
Leave

Malone, NY

#9 Apr 4, 2018
Shutupredneck wrote:
<quoted text>

Must be nice to hide behind the anonymity of topix so you can spread your hateful views. You are scum. People can love whoever they want - it doesn't make them Ella's of a person.
I really don't care who or what your poking. Just do it in another town not ours.
Alexander DeLarge

United States

#10 Apr 4, 2018
Some may think it odd o' me,
But I have a thing for sodomy....
Leave

Malone, NY

#11 Apr 4, 2018
Technically I don't live in the town so bring your freak show family it won't really affect me.
Jessica

United States

#12 Apr 4, 2018
I think its great how society is brainwashed just to accept all of these people and whatever disgusting things they choose to do. No wonder the USA is nowhere near a world superpower anymore.
stop complaining

Hudson, NY

#13 Apr 4, 2018
Diversity is always welcomed!
Leave

Malone, NY

#14 Apr 4, 2018
We're pretty diverse already. Whatever you and your pack of social misfits are looking for you won't find here. Keep it moving.
AreWeSafe

Malone, NY

#15 Apr 4, 2018
After reading about two lesbian moms who drove a car off a cliff with their adopted black children I say no. No place is safe from your kind. Disgusting people that ruin lives with their sexual selfishness & lies. Its a mental disorder face it.
stop complaining

Hudson, NY

#16 Apr 4, 2018
Well look on the bright side , at least there will not be anymore inbreeding. AreWeSafe, you forgot to mention the holy rollers that kept their 13 children chained to beds and starved them. Hmmmm....
Leave

Malone, NY

#17 Apr 4, 2018
But they were not here so your argument is mute. Keep your headaches moving till you hit the next town. We don't want you here.
AreWeSafe

Malone, NY

#18 Apr 4, 2018
stop complaining wrote:
Well look on the bright side , at least there will not be anymore inbreeding. AreWeSafe, you forgot to mention the holy rollers that kept their 13 children chained to beds and starved them. Hmmmm....
What does inbreeding have to do with anything I said? I didn't mention holy rollers because the question asked was about LGBT. Don't change the subject because you can't handle the truth.
Delbert

Malone, NY

#19 Apr 4, 2018
Who cares. Dont through it in my face and I wont in yours.
The Maestro

Malone, NY

#20 Apr 4, 2018
gayintown wrote:
Sadly it looks like you got your answer. But I dont think the people posting here are indicative of torn attitudes as a whole. I just come here for the chuckles. Its a guilty pleasure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know 12 hr Nottodaysatan 8
Vote Cuomo 13 hr William 14
Stay Or Go 13 hr William 6
who is dean cox (Dec '10) 13 hr William 57
holy harvest Tue hell 5
Puttin b$$$$ on blast??? Mon Wooooowwwwwww 4
Christopher Tracy and Daddy (Jun '17) Mon Wowza 6

Malone Jobs

Personal Finance

Malone Mortgages