New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

This happened between 2003 2010. It was being investigated, why did the lunches go up 10 cents more in Sept. at the start of the school year, then?

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Oh chit, Who counts in Malone.!!!
discusted parent

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Wellness kicked in paying more and getting less not enough food to feed a toddler if your kid takes to much it gets taken right off their tray my daughter said they reach over and take it off the tray and throw it in the trash. plus even if you want more there is never enough to buy seconds. think of the poor kids who get fed last eat nothing and like it
reality

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

pay for your kids food yourself. why should i feed her. pay for it yourself and quit complaining. at least she's getting some food and that's more than you give her.
discusted parent

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

I do pay for her lunch full price thank you very much. So if a kid getds a free lunch your saying to bad for them. Well thats a nice attitude who do you work for the lunch program
Smell whatBaracks cookin

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

I pay for my kids to eat and I don't actually mind paying for kids to get free and reduced lunches because I know they are getting it and not their parents. I even like the new changes, but the older kids are NOT getting enough to eat. I am by no means a liberal, but if a child is being raised by crappy parents or lazy ones it is not his or her fault. For a lot of kids in the districts around here they get their only two stable meals at school. I feel bad for them. The program that runs the cafeteria is trying to save money by making only enough food to feed the kids and not have leftovers, but there are plenty of kids who are not getting enough to eat.

Thank you Michelle Obama. Please, go on another vacation at my expense while kids go hungry to satisfy your solution to the obesity problem.
wow

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Smell whatBaracks cookin wrote:
I pay for my kids to eat and I don't actually mind paying for kids to get free and reduced lunches because I know they are getting it and not their parents. I even like the new changes, but the older kids are NOT getting enough to eat. I am by no means a liberal, but if a child is being raised by crappy parents or lazy ones it is not his or her fault. For a lot of kids in the districts around here they get their only two stable meals at school. I feel bad for them. The program that runs the cafeteria is trying to save money by making only enough food to feed the kids and not have leftovers, but there are plenty of kids who are not getting enough to eat.
Thank you Michelle Obama. Please, go on another vacation at my expense while kids go hungry to satisfy your solution to the obesity problem.
Your post was excellent until the last part. If you do some research, you'll find that it is Republicans and Conservatives who are trying to slash the free lunch program.
Smell whatBaracks cookin

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

I know they are. It's one of the things about their platform that I disagree with. It's the rampant waste of taxpayer money for things like vacations that make me despise the First Lady. I also can't stand that the current president has done away with the requirement for work or job training for adults to get food stamps and government assistance. Being required to get some sort of training to help yourself get off government assistance should be an absolute set-in-stone requirement. The goal of assistance is for it to be temporary, not a life-style choice.
wow

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Smell whatBaracks cookin wrote:
I know they are. It's one of the things about their platform that I disagree with. It's the rampant waste of taxpayer money for things like vacations that make me despise the First Lady. I also can't stand that the current president has done away with the requirement for work or job training for adults to get food stamps and government assistance. Being required to get some sort of training to help yourself get off government assistance should be an absolute set-in-stone requirement. The goal of assistance is for it to be temporary, not a life-style choice.
I don't think he did away with it; I think he made it so the states had more freedom in that area. I'd be upset also if it were true.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/08/does-obamas-...
Capricorn

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

I send my kid to school with a lunch everyday now. I happened to be in the school at lunch time one day and saw the lunch they served which is about the equivalent of one of those 99 cent banquet dinners you can buy at Walmart.I'm not paying $2.10 a day for a lunch that looks like a 99 cent Banquet TV dinner.
Lightbulb

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Well maybe by reducing the sizes of the servings, by the time they get to middle school they maybe able to run around the track instead of waddling as they do at the moment. Its called obesity and there is an epidemic, and Malone's children are at the forefront.

The more they eat the more obese they get........and you actually feed your kids Banquet TV Dinners???
Capricorn

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

No , I don't feed my kids Banquet TV dinners - it was a comparison. That word may be hard for you to digest so you may want to look at a douche bag and then look in a mirror, this would also be a good comparison.
wow

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

I noticed there seems to be an epidemic of obesity amongst the teacher's too.
Lightbulb

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

OOW are we both ignorant and sensitive. It's your kids who are fat little puddin's, not mine! Child obesity is child abuse!!!!
Mr Nebbercracker

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

the food is highly processed and high in fat with little nutritional value anyway....thereby contributing to childhood obesity...
wow

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Lightbulb wrote:
OOW are we both ignorant and sensitive. It's your kids who are fat little puddin's, not mine! Child obesity is child abuse!!!!
If you are referring to me "teach" my children are adults and have children of their own. Your obsession with weight probably has something to do with Malone Central School District's ranking in state test scores (591 out of 697 school districts statewide). Additionally, you "fatties" are not setting a very good example with your chunky butts as mentioned earlier.

Folks....if you would like to see the Malone Central School District ranking to see how well are "voluptuous" professionals are doing go to: www.schooldigger.com

"the site they would rather you didn't visit"
rolling rock

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

The teachers know where they rank. They are also extremely demoralized and fed up with the current administration. Wayne needs to go so some new leadership can get in there. They have a very competent guy in the wings, but Wayne just can't relinquish power and allow good changes to happen. There are several administrators in that district that are well past their "need to retire" age.
Just me

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Well you guys all think you know everything right? Well that program that works in the cafateria actually does what they are told by none other than Tim Whipple. He is in the Malone school board. Don't go putting the blame were it doesn't belong the ones that work and serve the kid do what they are told to. Believe me some of those people wish they could give out more but then they lose thier jobs for doing so. So before you all get on here running off at the mouths make sure you know what your talking about first k
interesting

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Just me wrote:
Well you guys all think you know everything right? Well that program that works in the cafateria actually does what they are told by none other than Tim Whipple. He is in the Malone school board. Don't go putting the blame were it doesn't belong the ones that work and serve the kid do what they are told to. Believe me some of those people wish they could give out more but then they lose thier jobs for doing so. So before you all get on here running off at the mouths make sure you know what your talking about first k
I've heard of staff being bullying by him before. Pack your kids a lunch and you won't have to worry about it. Unfortunately, it's the kids who rely on free and reduced meals who are suffering. He doesn't care - he gets his huge raise every year regardless.
discusted parent

Ballston Spa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Maybe the kids would get more food if the over paid over weight teachers would let the kids go first.My daughter tells me that the teachers shove their way to front of the line with trays heaped full .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Malone Forum right now

Search the Malone Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Malone gangs 1 hr arrest and breakup 13
Tina newstead 3 hr interesting 38
alain forget 3 hr us Marshall detainer 4
Wal-mart Taxes (Jul '10) 14 hr Community1 6
apartments (Mar '11) 14 hr gus the parrot 18
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 15 hr Mexican Mitt Romney 6,286
alexis chapman 19 hr Wilson 8
•••
•••
•••
Malone Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Malone Jobs

•••
•••
•••