who???
hwhe

Bronx, NY

#3 Sep 22, 2012
What'd she do now, f up another life?
carmas nightmare

Waterloo, NY

#4 Dec 29, 2012
Lol. Me and a friend of mine made sure to mess up her last life ruining relationship. We found out who she was with or hanging out with I should say and got ahold of him and pretended to be another guy saying he was dating her at the same time. The poor sap sounded so broken hearted but we saved him in the long run. Fuck it. The poor guy doesn't need to be with a home wrecking type in the first place.lol. Haha. The Bitch got what she deserved. The worst part about it, or the best part, what ever you make it out to be, I think she still wears the bracelet he bought for her
truth be told

New York, NY

#5 Dec 29, 2012
seems a little intense,
carmas nightmare

Athens, NY

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Worth a woman like that, you need to be
Mr Nebbercracker

Albany, NY

#7 Dec 29, 2012
carmas nightmare wrote:
Lol. Me and a friend of mine made sure to mess up her last life ruining relationship. We found out who she was with or hanging out with I should say and got ahold of him and pretended to be another guy saying he was dating her at the same time. The poor sap sounded so broken hearted but we saved him in the long run. Fuck it. The poor guy doesn't need to be with a home wrecking type in the first place.lol. Haha. The Bitch got what she deserved. The worst part about it, or the best part, what ever you make it out to be, I think she still wears the bracelet he bought for her
watch out carmas nightmare....KARMA might bite you!
truth be told

New York, NY

#8 Dec 29, 2012
what could this women have possibly doen to deserve such a horrible response from you. i dont even know who it is but wow.... your mean

Since: Dec 12

New York, NY

#9 Dec 29, 2012
@ Truth Be Told. Why are defending people you don't know? What's it to you?
truth be told

New York, NY

#10 Dec 30, 2012
da ruggy mold wrote:
@ Truth Be Told. Why are defending people you don't know? What's it to you?
to be honest i looked back at my post and do not see where i defended anyone. I just thought it was harsh thats all. It must be though having the weight of our community on your sholderes as the moral police. But I thank you and appreciate all you do for us malonians and topix writers. You are truelly a blessed individual, thank you for your response
Emmet Otter

Albany, NY

#11 Dec 30, 2012
truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>
to be honest i looked back at my post and do not see where i defended anyone. I just thought it was harsh thats all. It must be though having the weight of our community on your sholderes as the moral police. But I thank you and appreciate all you do for us malonians and topix writers. You are truelly a blessed individual, thank you for your response
**tough,**shoulders,***truly
hwhe

United States

#12 Dec 31, 2012
If someone wants to defend her then they should get to know this wonderful person. She's great at cheating on whoever she's with at the time and great at sleeping with married men and no I'm not defending the men who are married and sleep with her. Her agenda is to wreck people. One day I'd love to see someone wreck her and I'm sure one day it will happen. Carma's nightmare I hope she got wrecked not just by being dumped. Can't believe anyone who knows her at all would have sex with her with what she carries around with her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist 3 hr The Impossible Girl 19
D and M market subs 4 hr Yea 2
Titus Mountain (Oct '09) 4 hr now now 26
marshalls aka 7s old bar opening ? 5 hr angel pie 1
The browns 5 hr Wow 8
Tina Marie Newstead Smith!!! 5 hr burke resident 6
police chase up to owls head 6 hr little one 8
Franklin Correctional did ya hear 8 hr Sheldon 11
wallmart 10 hr Big boy 23
Malone Dating