Holiday Inn Express
Marsha

Ilion, NY

#1 Mar 6, 2010
Does anyone know where in Malone I can apply to work for the Holiday Inn Express that is slated to open this year? Everywhere I go, I get the run around. NO ONE seems to know?! Odd....
woodie

La Fayette, NY

#2 Mar 6, 2010
did you try one work source on finny blvd.?

Since: Jan 10

La Fayette, NY

#3 Mar 6, 2010
I would try One Work Source on Finney Boulevard.
Marsha wrote:
Does anyone know where in Malone I can apply to work for the Holiday Inn Express that is slated to open this year? Everywhere I go, I get the run around. NO ONE seems to know?! Odd....
Sick of stupid

La Fayette, NY

#4 Mar 6, 2010
why not apply at the Flanagan... that's scheduled to open in Nevuary 2099. Thats sure to be a keeper!!
Cheese Doodle lover

Omaha, NE

#5 Mar 7, 2010
Marsha wrote:
It could be that "The Powers" in Malone are only hiring their own friends and family.
taxpayer

New York, NY

#6 Mar 7, 2010
Can you honestly say you are getting the runaround if you havent talked to One Work Source?
I doubt if the construction crews working outside in the wind and snow are in charge of hiring and chances are that the investors are not going to run the hotel themselves but hire a management company to do it for them.
You might also check at the corporate headquarters of Holiday Inn Express for information.
fred

Tully, NY

#7 Mar 7, 2010
if not the powers, try the monnets
BOGO12953

Camden, NY

#8 Mar 7, 2010
I've lived here a long time. I don't particularly like the Monnetts but they are not running this towm. They are successful business people who hire local workers.

It is the political machines (democratic and republican) that have so much power in Malone.

When I was younger, I wanted a summer job working for the village of Malone. Before I could get the job, my father had to register as a democrate. Things have not changed over the years.
mr max peabody

Ashfield, MA

#9 Mar 7, 2010
mr bogo-that problem isn't limited to Malone, as I'm sure you know. Plus, to all those who dump on the Monettes, they have the money to invest in Malone and they do it. I guess I wonder why that's a problem for so many people.
fred

Tully, NY

#10 Mar 8, 2010
ah who cares
mr max peabody

Ashfield, MA

#11 Mar 8, 2010
mr. fred, you seem to quite regularly, at least you post often enough to make us think you do.
just the past
mmp
JBS

Oswego, NY

#12 Jul 13, 2010
One Work Source....Finney Blvd in Malone
Marsha wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is charles duvell (Apr '15) 6 hr Ashley connor 16
Ben Stiller was in Malone 8 hr Annoyedstars 5
County Ethics 11 hr Keep trying 37
Press Republican Editor HATES SMOKERS 13 hr Joan Blondell 8
IBC snobby sales clerks (Sep '13) 17 hr A customer 103
Tasheena G (Dec '14) 19 hr been there 17
Fat girls. Sat Clever 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malone Mortgages