Sheriffs Office Scandal.
TEXAS20

Syracuse, NY

#139 May 22, 2012
What a sore loser!

I hear there is a new "Revenge of the NERDS" movie in production. One place he could be a winner is at the set for this movie. After the director saw him and spoke to him for a few minutes he would be promptly hired on as technical adviser.
TEXAS20

Syracuse, NY

#140 May 22, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
I really think it's YOU who needs to get a clue. If there's anyone in here using multiple IDs (ALIASES is such a cop's word!) it's YOU.
Speaking of which, shouldn't you be working some overtime, or taking a nap, or eating a donut, or SOMETHING?
The sheriff and the DA couldn't survive a real election if their lives depended on it... people are going to REMEMBER CHIC FOUNTAIN. And people here HATE Chic Fountain.
And people are ALSO going to remember the administrative fiasco that IS Kevin Mulverhill. He's the guy who got our county taxes raised for us last year, because he couldn't staff the jail with the manpower he had! And then had the gall to come up with the extra manpower necessary to run his 'pervert patrol', the unnecessary grandstanding expenditure that it was! And NOW, he doesn't have enough manpower to staff the jail, and prisoners have to be boarded out, outside of the county??? Um, NO.
What HAS he been doing in that job??? Nothing CONSTRUCTIVE, apparently.
If my name were Mulverhill, I'd certainly be looking to CHANGE IT, at the very least. Of course if my name were Mulverhill, I probably wouldn't have the sense to know any better, now would I?
And I'll file yet ANOTHER complaint with TOPIX against YOU. You might want to get with the program here. Attempting to identify ANYONE in here is against forum rules, and especially stupid, if you ARE a cop.
You know, if I were a suspicious person, in any way? I just might think that YOU were out to do ME harm. So much for SERVE AND PROTECT, huh? Silly thought, though. I can take care of myself well enough.
Yeah....anyone can see that by looking at your gut.
answers

Fitchburg, MA

#142 May 22, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary, isn't it?
This guy is a total nutcase.
What is even scarier is the only way you can have a civil conversation with someone is to respond to another one of your made up names.

Funny... you seem to have turned down your irrational and ridiculous comments since being ID'd.

You think you helped your "political career" (or lack there of!)
libra88

Syracuse, NY

#144 May 23, 2012
failure: an act or instance of failing or proving unsuccessful; lack of success.

examples: His bid for public office was a FAILURE. Every business venture he has ever tried has been a FAILURE.
technical point

Syracuse, NY

#146 May 25, 2012
boo hoo hoo......i lost....i failed.....I LOST.... I FAILED.....
no secret

Syracuse, NY

#149 May 27, 2012
Bry.....now that everyone knows that you are "Yup" there is absolutely no interest.

You can just stay firmly entrenched under your rock while the real movers and shakers are actually doing something.

pathetic
Brian

Syracuse, NY

#151 May 27, 2012
LOL....yes there are 150 posts on here and at least 130 of them are by the same failure businessman and politician using different internet devices and names..........

talk about a sore loser, GEESH!!!!!!!!!!
STL11

United States

#152 May 27, 2012
Well, look folks, the DA recluses himself from many cases. That is unacceptable. If you know everyone, maybe its time to move on and get another job.
Brian

Syracuse, NY

#153 May 27, 2012
Sorry....it's not going to happen. He will hold that job for many more years while you are anonymously whining the years away. LOL
STL11

United States

#154 May 27, 2012
Well, then the high-profile local criminals will have a ball! LOL
Gramps

United States

#155 May 27, 2012
Yup wrote:
There are 150 posts in this thread... I'd say that's PLENTY of interest in seeing this DA, who only prosecutes selectively at best, and this SHERIFF, sworn to uphold the law, who violated his oath by making a nasty little personnel deal that ABSOLUTELY DENIES DUE PROCESS and the upholding of the law. DIRECTLY. BEYOND ANY DOUBT WHATSOEVER. BY ANY DEFINITION.
Movers and shakers... how about CHARLATANS and CRIMINALS?
It's pretty sad, when you lie with every post. But I guess when you're a psycho closet case, lying with every breath gets to be pretty easy, huh? After awhile you can't tell fact from fiction, can you?
The saddest fact of all is that now that you've been outed, for the abusive, closeted, psycho you are? You'll never even get the 14% again, because there is NO WAY ON EARTH those teabagger republicans are EVER going to accept you. The best you can EVER hope for is to be some sad little shrew, schlepping petitions, being used, and NEVER, EVER getting ANY of what you want for it. NOTHING. NOT EVER.
Now THAT'S PATHETIC.
Seeing your so Smart and you think you know how to solve every problem Malone has why don't you run for a Office instead of just running your mouth on Topix?? The "PATHETIC" thing here is i work my butt off and pay Taxes so you can sit around all day and look for gossip to start here online now thats PATHETIC!!!!!
sinclair

Syracuse, NY

#156 May 28, 2012
STL11 wrote:
Well, then the high-profile local criminals will have a ball! LOL
Now is that the same kind of "ball" you enjoy having?
GOOD juju

United States

#158 May 28, 2012
"blasted"

now that's a new one.

bloody, blinking, flipping, freaking, flying, teabagging, baloney.
old bean.
Yup

Syracuse, NY

#159 May 28, 2012
Charlie Brown is one person that I can identify with. Charlie Brown is such a loser. He wasn't even the star of his own Halloween special.
Yup

Syracuse, NY

#160 May 28, 2012
Yup wrote:
Ah, yes... the TEABAGGER PARADE. What a surprise!
NO brains, and TONS OF LIP.
I suppose if you had anything constructive to add to this conversation, we might actually have something other than a SHERIFF who DENIES DUE PROCESS by making SLEAZY LITTLE PERSONNEL DEALS to AVOID ENFORCING THE LAW and to SAVE HIMSELF PUBLIC EMBARRASSMENT, and then GIVES A NAME TO A NEWSPAPER WHILE TALKING ABOUT A 'SENSITIVE' PERSONNEL MATTER, EXPOSING THIS COUNTY TO A MAJOR LABOR LAWSUIT, or a DISTRICT ATTORNEY who GIVES HIS CRONIES A COMPLETE PASS, VIOLATING HIS OWN OATH AND EVERY ETHICAL STANDARD UNDER THE SUN, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
But hey... it's OK, cause, you know, they're the GOOD OL' BOYS!
So yeah... berate me all you want, I'll just keep filing abuse complaints with TOPIX and eventually they'll get sick of you and ban your IP addresses. It won't change a blasted thing.
And yeah, there's always the off topic blue humor. Because you can't POSSIBLY contribute ANYTHING ELSE.
What's wrong??? I'm NOT the TELEGRAM, and I DON'T TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR, huh? Well, too bad. Into each life a little rain must fall.
A lot of RAIN fell into my life ; I have FAILED at everything that I have ever ATTEMPTED! So now I have turned into an anonymous cryass that everyone recognizes ANYWAY ! LOL
touche

Ithaca, NY

#163 May 28, 2012
Yup wrote:
GIVES A NAME TO A NEWSPAPER WHILE TALKING ABOUT A 'SENSITIVE' PERSONNEL MATTER, EXPOSING THIS COUNTY TO A MAJOR LABOR LAWSUIT,
you are a liar. he gave no names to the newspaper. do you have to resort to lies to stir things up?
Not From This Side

Ithaca, NY

#165 May 29, 2012
Yup wrote:
LISA HANNA was named in the Malone Telegram on the FRONT PAGE on Saturday, May 12.
This, DESPITE a gag order.
This county is going to get SUED.
This sheriff is INCOMPETENT and needs to GO.
If you want to be a leader step up. Your on and on epistles are always negative and never encouraging. Support and point out the leaders in the community. Take on a cause that you can talk positively about. But your dribble will not motivate or lead anyone. According to you, despite all of your abusive comments, no action has been taken to make Malone better. Except you being censured by Topix.
Yup

Syracuse, NY

#167 May 29, 2012
Reported for cowardice, business failure, personal failure, idiocy, ignorance, hypocrisy, foolishness and being a NERD.
hmmmm

Ithaca, NY

#168 May 29, 2012
Yup wrote:
LISA HANNA was named in the Malone Telegram on the FRONT PAGE on Saturday, May 12.
but her name was NOT revealed by the sheriff. it was good old investigative journalism that did. you know, the kind you and xdrunk say never happens here. lying jerk. true teabagger tactic.
FaceOff

New York, NY

#171 May 30, 2012
Yup wrote:
The names were posted by someone on the Malone Telegrams Facebook page.

The Sheriff has to yet say names.

Get your facts straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jen shatlaw (Jun '14) 3 hr Youuuuu 11
Mrs Reardon from Constable 4 hr Disgusted 35
Langdon on county board. 6 hr Hmmmm 2
jason duso 9 hr wow 2
To the Stud who like married chicks 11 hr relax 7
Travis Robideau 16 hr boring 2
gay people 16 hr gtfo 10

Malone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance