Accident in or near Malone

Posted in the Malone Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering___

Latham, NY

#1 Dec 7, 2011
Can anyone tell me anything about an accident in or near Malone today? I've heard something about some people dying in an accident.???
anonymous

New York, NY

#2 Dec 7, 2011
Three girls were in an accident, one names Brooke passed away, and another might not make it and is in critical condition.
Wondering___

Latham, NY

#3 Dec 7, 2011
What happened?
mark1972

New York, NY

#4 Dec 7, 2011
get a life, imagine if this was your family!!
Concerned

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2011
anonymous wrote:
Three girls were in an accident, one names Brooke passed away, and another might not make it and is in critical condition.
More info please?????
Morning in Malone

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2011
That's awful.
Wondering___

Newark, NJ

#7 Dec 7, 2011
mark1972 wrote:
get a life, imagine if this was your family!!
By absolutely no means Mark, do I mean any disrespect to anyone.
Wondering___

Newark, NJ

#8 Dec 7, 2011
My heart goes out to their families
anonymous

New York, NY

#9 Dec 7, 2011
Let me just say that no one is posting this to harass, make fun of, or any other such things. "Mark" should stfu and realize that maybe these people are concerned and want to know what might have happened and if they might have known these girls. Hey mark, how about you just not talk. For the family that lost someone, I am so sorry for your loss. She was a great girl and will be dearly missed. For the other two families, keep your head and hopes up. These are two strong girls, and things may be down right now but you need to be there for them. Everyone else...It will most likely be in the papers tomorrow. Everything at this point is hear say, and these girls deserve respect and support right now. Names should not be put out over the internet before the facts are known. Two girls are in critical condition and my heart goes out to them.
jme

Ithaca, NY

#10 Dec 7, 2011
We prayed for the girl and her family at Mass tonight.
Morning in Malone

United States

#11 Dec 7, 2011
It's a family from Brandon. That's all I am going to say - check the Press Republican web site.

BMC students. Of course, Yup will probably choose to make fun of them because they're from Brushton.
reallypeople

Athol, NY

#12 Dec 7, 2011
Mark is right. Why post this on here? Think people THINK! I am sure that the people involved do not want this on here. Have some dignity, please.
anonymous

United States

#13 Dec 7, 2011
jme wrote:
We prayed for the girl and her family at Mass tonight.
Its greatly appreciate
anonymous

United States

#14 Dec 7, 2011
Is this any time to fight..does anyone get this? Grow up..someone lost a life. Grow up. People are concede and wondering..people want to know what happened..its going to be on the news. Were all giving our hearts out to these families.
yes

Ithaca, NY

#15 Dec 7, 2011
anonymous wrote:
Is this any time to fight..does anyone get this? Grow up..someone lost a life. Grow up. People are concede and wondering..people want to know what happened..its going to be on the news. Were all giving our hearts out to these families.
Well said!!!
Curious

Albany, NY

#16 Dec 7, 2011
It's on the Press Republican site...names and details.
happilymarried

Lake Placid, NY

#17 Dec 7, 2011
The Sad Part Is That The Driver Didnt Even Have Her License And If Her Parents Truly Thought It Through They Would Still Have Their Daughter And No One Would Be Hurting The Way They Are.
yup

Clay, NY

#18 Dec 8, 2011
We need to be nice. Putting this on the parents is wrong. The press said it happened a little after 3, the parents were probably at work and did not even know she was out driving.
Lets just stick to the grief of a young persons death.
Morning in Malone

Waltham, MA

#19 Dec 8, 2011
Apparently, fog was a key factor.
reallypeople

Athol, NY

#20 Dec 8, 2011
happilymarried wrote:
The Sad Part Is That The Driver Didnt Even Have Her License And If Her Parents Truly Thought It Through They Would Still Have Their Daughter And No One Would Be Hurting The Way They Are.
Here we go with the crap. Have some digniity people. Get the f off this site!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newstead 25 min Family Friend 13
joe norton 1 hr not even close 70
Teaching Evolution in schools 6 hr Time to Change 32
Greenhouse use to grow pot. 14 hr just asking 30
Prisoner receives max sentence for assaulting c... 14 hr johnathan jensen 9
was jennifet ravelle arrested and lost her job ... 15 hr wow 10
wombats Sat lol 8
Malone Dating
Find my Match

Malone People Search