Why are the Gas Prices going Up only ...

Why are the Gas Prices going Up only in Malone?

Posted in the Malone Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
SpongeBob

Albany, NY

#1 Jul 14, 2012
This is ridiculous that our paid elected officials are allowing this corruption of increased gas prices. The economy is bad yet the Monette's (Brian) is a crook and arrogant personality kisses corporate oil friends asses to strangle his hometown he lives in. Stop supporting these people and call your Senator's and Congressmen now.
Malonian

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jul 14, 2012
Without offense.....I would think that you may enjoy reading some of "Karl Marx" essays. The first 3 paragraphs of your post read just like they came out one of Karl Marx essays.( I actually agree with your statement)
hmmmmm

Ithaca, NY

#5 Jul 14, 2012
Yup wrote:
It is my opinion that anything as necessary as energy should be collectivized. You run every aspect of the industry as a not- for- profit... with significant public oversight. That eliminates all the gouging and all the profiteering. The oversight assures that.
These are resources that belong to all, and if they are to be exploited that should occur at the greatest efficiency as safely as possible, for the benefit of ALL.
If anything like that were to occur we would move into a renewable energy economy with LIGHTENING speed. The world would be much cleaner and we would be far more prosperous because of it.
Apparently the Monettes are trying to compensate for their empty pub and hotel under the runway, and ski area with no snow. It sucks to be greedy, apparently.
food fits your standards for collectivization. are you in favor of that? i also find it interesting that you h=who hate all local politicians and refuse to participate in the electoral process propose having those same official run "necessary" industries. seems rather contradictory and confused to me.
can't wait to see how vehemently you respond to this. actually, you'll probably do what you usually do, resort to high highfalutin name calling and personal attacks, but not intelligently respond to the content of the post. have at it ziggy.
hmmmmm

Ithaca, NY

#6 Jul 14, 2012
p.s. btw, malone is NOT the only place where gas prices are rising, but you'd have to actually leave malone to know that. i did, they are.
Ya Are

Saratoga Springs, NY

#7 Jul 15, 2012
Yup wrote:
It is my opinion that anything as necessary as energy should be collectivized. You run every aspect of the industry as a not- for- profit... with significant public oversight. That eliminates all the gouging and all the profiteering. The oversight assures that.
These are resources that belong to all, and if they are to be exploited that should occur at the greatest efficiency as safely as possible, for the benefit of ALL.
If anything like that were to occur we would move into a renewable energy economy with LIGHTENING speed. The world would be much cleaner and we would be far more prosperous because of it.
Apparently the Monettes are trying to compensate for their empty pub and hotel under the runway, and ski area with no snow. It sucks to be greedy, apparently.
You should considering moving to a communist country , all the things you talk about are Marx doctrine, funny , its has been tried in other counties but fails, the only way it can remain is for the government to control and suppress people's freedoms and businesses . Its this what you want? Seems Obama does and you support his radical ways.
Truth

Schenectady, NY

#8 Jul 15, 2012
Because as some are are of, the taxpayers do not own this town, the Monettes do. Keep buying their local crack and they will own you too...Buck the system or complain, and you'll never be able to buy fuel oil or kero and propane during the winter ever again.
oil prices

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jul 17, 2012
The price of a barrel of oil is on the way up. That's why. Plus reserves are down.
http://www.eia.gov/oog/info/twip/twip_crude.h...
Since June they've begun to inch up a bit. But Malone is always higher thanks mostly to the one and only supplier this town has and Stewarts follows suit. I fill up at Leroux's in the Fort and take cans with me for extra so I don't have to go that much.
Except for Plattsburgh, everywhere else is cheaper than Malone as usual. Thanks mostly to the Monette distributorship for Mobil and now Sunoco.
oil prices

Syracuse, NY

#15 Jul 17, 2012
One aspect of Malone's problem with gas prices is the cost of the property upon which the gas is sold. It's no secret that Malone's taxes are higher than anywhere else nearby. It's ridiculous to have to pay so much for the choice of living here but when 45% of the properties pay nothing at all, the rest of us have to pick up the slack.
I think some of these non-taxed properties should have to pay a surcharge for the same services we all receive. Bold? Yes. But something's gotta give at some point. Call it a tax if you want but the time has come for these properties to help out a little bit.
Malonian

Syracuse, NY

#16 Jul 17, 2012
The Monette's rule
the other's drool!

We all know that one kiddies.
lol

Hudson, NY

#17 Aug 4, 2012
The fair is here and the price of gas jumps 8 cents. Don't buy gas in Malone, simple!
booblay

New York, NY

#18 Aug 4, 2012
no, buy it in P'bugh where it's 3.85. wait, that's how much it is in malone. darn, shoots the h--- out of that complaint.
lol

Hudson, NY

#19 Aug 4, 2012
booblay wrote:
no, buy it in P'bugh where it's 3.85. wait, that's how much it is in malone. darn, shoots the h--- out of that complaint.
How about buying gas in Massena or on the way to Massena? You sound just like yup! You are just as ignorant.
Yup

New York, NY

#20 Aug 4, 2012
I believe the point that booblay is making is that Malone is NOT the only place where prices are rising, contrary to what almost all you ignorant Malone teabaggers believe. (for proof, just read Malonian's STUPID and unsubstantiated comment.) Get out of town occasionally and you'd know what (s)he and I are saying.
tiffamy

United States

#21 Aug 4, 2012
i do not even know the monettes but they seem to have alot of people hateing them and why....no one says anything about the money they raise for make a wish or all the donations they give or sponsers for so many things we would not have it seems to me they invest money and create alot of jobs so why dont you shut up and leave the business people of malone a break
Yup

New York, NY

#22 Aug 4, 2012
Most of the posters here are lazy and unemployed. They HATE HARD WORK AND SUCCESS, so they hate the Monettes. The haters think someone should hand them everything on a silver platter and get mad at and try to bring down hardworking people who have earned a good living but refuse to just pass it on to them.

You're right tiffany, without the Monette's, Malone would be a much worse off place. That may be what the haters want, that way everyone would be failures and would be as unhappy as they are. they think that would make them feel better. It's called being BULLIES AND JEALOUS.
Malonian

New York, NY

#23 Aug 4, 2012
well said!
Malonian

New York, NY

#24 Aug 5, 2012
The Creap Troll from Little Falls talking to himself. And even congratulating himself on his pandering.

That isn't intelligent - it's creapy, like you.

Since: Dec 10

New York, NY

#25 Aug 5, 2012
It's not the fact that prices are going up, it's the fact,these greedy sob raise it the same day the market price goes up, but it takes them 2 weeks or more to lower prices when the market goes down, and it goes up 4 to 6 to 8 cents at one time , but watch it go down, .02 at a time. What a racket
NRA FOREVER

Albany, NY

#26 Aug 5, 2012
The last jump was more because of the Fair in town than anything else. Great excuse to #uck the locals and the visitors out of more coin.
Eugene B

New York, NY

#27 Aug 5, 2012
NRA FOREVER wrote:
The last jump was more because of the Fair in town than anything else. Great excuse to #uck the locals and the visitors out of more coin.
agreed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael J. Theriault 1 hr Wondering 1
Mcdonalds 1 hr John 17
God bless America 2 hr Trained Armed 68
Guiseppes Malone NY driver 2 hr Unfortunately 31
felon fountain (Jun '12) 8 hr Example 20
Heidi Donais 9 hr Curious 2
St Joseph's church 11 hr The Maestro 5

Malone Jobs

Personal Finance

Malone Mortgages