New YAP director
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
get real

New York, NY

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Who will the next director be? Hopefully they finally get someone who is qualified and can conduct themselves in a professional manner. The program has a bad track record latley with the last two bosses leaving in disgrace.
lol

Troy, NY

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Are you kidding? Isn't there already a topic about the incident? Obsessive compulsive disorder! Get real!
wasted

New York, NY

#3 Aug 27, 2012
any topic is a good topic
Angela merkel

United States

#4 Sep 3, 2012
What did scarf do to get fired?
Christy P

New York, NY

#5 Sep 3, 2012
being a bitch I think LOL
CanT fill his shoes

New York, NY

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Apparently can't find anyone .... Maybe they should give it back to Mr. Dumas
PutaMadre

New York, NY

#7 Sep 7, 2012
Can someone please explain how exactly he was even qualified or had the experience to even have that position in the first place. They got what they asked for.
Learn to Read

New York, NY

#8 Oct 1, 2012
Apparently you don't know how to read what the qualifications are in the paper or the organizations website.

Its not like Dumas promoted himself! Apparently the higher ups recognized his abilities and qualifications to make him the director.
sick bird

Holyoke, MA

#9 Oct 2, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Apparently you don't know how to read what the qualifications are in the paper or the organizations website.
Its not like Dumas promoted himself! Apparently the higher ups recognized his abilities and qualifications to make him the director.
I read the exact qualifications, thus, the questions still stands, how was he (or should I say WERE YOU) qualified??? Also, it is funny for having such amazing abilities and qualifications they canned his ass (no pun intended) pretty damn fast!
carydaway

New York, NY

#10 Oct 2, 2012
sick bird wrote:
<quoted text>I read the exact qualifications, thus, the questions still stands, how was he (or should I say WERE YOU) qualified??? Also, it is funny for having such amazing abilities and qualifications they canned his ass (no pun intended) pretty damn fast!
Damn your too smart for me. It is Darren. Negative tool! Why don't you throw out all your credentials (that means diplomas and certifications) on the table and well see if he can find one or two of his to see who is and is not qualified.

You schedule an interview yet for the position?
sick bird

Albany, NY

#11 Oct 3, 2012
carydaway wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn your too smart for me. It is Darren. Negative tool! Why don't you throw out all your credentials (that means diplomas and certifications) on the table and well see if he can find one or two of his to see who is and is not qualified.
You schedule an interview yet for the position?
Ah I get it! Because a couple people question the qualifications of the former director, who was fired, automatically means we are trying to get the job. With that logic, it is no wonder they fired you, well that and your public display of "affection". Sorry little guy, I'm not looking for a drastic pay cut. But, be proud, what made you qualified???
MOM

New York, NY

#12 Oct 3, 2012
That place should be shut down anyway they take and fire all the good ones. They just got rid of one the good ones for no reason at all. They accused him of doing drugs so he took a pee text passed with flying colors so then find another reason to get rid of him.That program isn't doing any good if you ask me. Since they have opened back up they have had nothing but trouble with emplyees so would you want your teen with that program?
Dragonslayer

Charlestown, MA

#13 Oct 3, 2012
MOM wrote:
That place should be shut down anyway they take and fire all the good ones. They just got rid of one the good ones for no reason at all. They accused him of doing drugs so he took a pee text passed with flying colors so then find another reason to get rid of him.That program isn't doing any good if you ask me. Since they have opened back up they have had nothing but trouble with emplyees so would you want your teen with that program?
Maybe the public lewdness and the arrest had something to do with it??? Just a thought.
Dragonslayer

Charlestown, MA

#14 Oct 3, 2012
Also, how do you pass a urine test in flying colors?? You either pass or you don't. Its not like they grade it. Regardless... for what he did and was arrested for, I would not want him near my child.
know it all

New York, NY

#15 Oct 3, 2012
Was not arrested. If your going to tell a story, tell it right.
Dragonslayer

United States

#16 Oct 4, 2012
Oh, I guess the article in the Telegram was false. Because it said he was arrested by Village Police, but hey I'm not "know it all".
Dragonslayer

United States

#17 Oct 4, 2012
http://pressrepublican.com/0100_news/x2103323...

Just by reading the headline of the article above, I would think it would be safe to assume that one would think Mr. Dumas was arrested.
ice

Buffalo, NY

#18 Oct 4, 2012
The person mom is talking about with the urine test is totally separate from Mr. Dumas......this incident with the urine test was with one of the advocates who passed it so the program made up another reason to get rid of him and he was great with the kids got them jobs and on the right track ....when there's some employees /advocates who can't even get their kids to a doctors appointment
Dragonslayer

United States

#19 Oct 4, 2012
I see... I stand corrected. Thanks for the info.
ice

Buffalo, NY

#20 Oct 9, 2012
This program is no good anyone who does any good with the kids in the community they get rid of

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jon Hutchins - a challenge 1 hr VOTE VOTE VOTE 1
Scharf vs Maneely (Jul '13) 1 hr Samesheetdiffday 63
jones IS the blame for county's unfortunate pos... 1 hr VOTE VOTE VOTE 2
New Steak and Seafood Restaurant on Main street 3 hr Gotohades 71
4th consecutive year of excuses 4 hr VOTE VOTE VOTE 8
Franklin County is MISMANAGED (Oct '13) 4 hr VOTE VOTE VOTE 125
franklin county making you pay for incompetency 4 hr VOTE VOTE VOTE 3

Malone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance