Who is this really arrogant Chris Bur...
malone resident

Saranac Lake, NY

#22 Mar 21, 2011
isnt he dating a spaulding chick?
FA Allumni

Ithaca, NY

#23 Mar 22, 2011
YES , I believe Greg Spauldings ex-wife
NWD

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#24 Mar 22, 2011
You guys are sad. Seriously.
yup

Sharon, CT

#25 Mar 22, 2011
They sure are sad as you stated. Probably a jilted lover looking to get back or a jealous idiot. If its the first, he should be glad he got rid of her.
Malone NY Tom Pickering

Malone, NY

#26 Mar 22, 2011
This is so sad to see the fools on here posting about a great guy..and what business is it of anyone on who the guy dates...how the guy coaches...and I would just like to say..to the people or peoples who started this nonsense...Please step up And say your name! You wanna start this but yet can not say your name..Im sure the guy you are posting about would love to know why your posting bullcrap about him and Im positive you would not have the backbone to approach him and say it to his face..thats right to his face like a real human being is who is jealous of someone..cause it is obvious you are jealous of this guy...why else would you post about him..his basketball and his family..and who he is dating..I smell Jealousy and a weak minded human being who hides behind the internet without stating your name...Please feel free to state your name and approach Chris..Im sure he would be very happy to,speak with you..Grow up and leave the guy alone...WEAK minded people on here! SO SAD!
Memory

Glens Falls, NY

#27 Mar 22, 2011
Chris has more or less brought this on himself. Maybe he needs this bit of insult, or maybe a piece of humble pie would be better. Chris is an all right guys just completely arrogant and from what I remember kind of a gossip and rumor mill - as I type this I remember I'm on Topix - which kind of is the same gossip and a rumor mill - maybe we all need to remember this.
C Voice

Ithaca, NY

#28 Mar 22, 2011
Malone NY Tom Pickering wrote:
This is so sad to see the fools on here posting about a great guy..and what business is it of anyone on who the guy dates...how the guy coaches...and I would just like to say..to the people or peoples who started this nonsense...Please step up And say your name! You wanna start this but yet can not say your name..Im sure the guy you are posting about would love to know why your posting bullcrap about him and Im positive you would not have the backbone to approach him and say it to his face..thats right to his face like a real human being is who is jealous of someone..cause it is obvious you are jealous of this guy...why else would you post about him..his basketball and his family..and who he is dating..I smell Jealousy and a weak minded human being who hides behind the internet without stating your name...Please feel free to state your name and approach Chris..Im sure he would be very happy to,speak with you..Grow up and leave the guy alone...WEAK minded people on here! SO SAD!
Tom, unfortunately that is the way it goes here. Too many people use this as their outlet to say things they would never say in real life...cowards really. This site's basic idea is great, but the majority of people use it to it's detriment.
In the end, jealousy is what this is, I am sure. If you report this thread as libel as I have, which is what it is, it should be removed by a Topix moderator.
facts

La Fayette, NY

#30 Mar 22, 2011
The meanness of people who frequent topix is unbelievable.... unimaginable actually! This entire thread is libel...now for some facts: Chris is 31 years old, graduated from FA in 1997, SUNY Potsdam in 2002 with a Bachelor's Degree in Sociology. He also played college level basketball and soccer. Chris came back to the North Country and took a job with Malone Central School District with the goal to coach basketball. He chose the position which he is in because he loves children and enjoys seeing them succeed not only on the basketball court but also in the classroom. He spends hours volunteering his time to coach a traveling basketball team because of his love of the sport, as well as, his players. People truly need to get their facts straight and think about the impact there words have on others. Sadly this site is horribly misused and people feel strength, power and a lack of kindness when they are sitting at a computer. This is all really a sad, sad, hurtful thread. I'm honestly not sure how some of you can sleep at night....
Christy

Schuylerville, NY

#31 Mar 22, 2011
all no good wrote:
THere isn't ONE single Birdash that's worth the powder to blow them into oblivion. The whole family is shit. I've never know even ONE of them that are any good. They're brainless, lazy crooked ass wipes that will never amount to anything. The whole family should be run out of town.
I must say to cut down a whole faily is discusting, especially when you don't even know how to spell their last name! So Mr. all no good... I would love to challenge you to go find one of those so called low life Burdash's and tell them this right to their face!!!!! I beleive you would be the one being "blown into oblivian" or should I say knocked into oblivian! Tough guys who hide behind their computers and can't even admit to who they are!
Christy

Schuylerville, NY

#32 Mar 22, 2011
WOW, such haters, makes me kinda sad! I am a mother to a child who plays basketball for Chris and a childhood friend of his, he is a good coach who VOLUNTEERS his time to these children. His heart is where it should be and it makes me sick to know there are so many people who have nothing better to do with their time than this shit! He is giving his time to better our children at a sport they love and without him there is a good chance that my son would not have this opportunity, so I am thankful to have him and I am sure other parents feel the same way. Maybe instead of wasting god given precious time sitting behind a computer nameless, and faceless you should be out volunteering your time to a food pantry or a nursing home, it certainly might make you focus on things in life that really matter! Worry about your own imperfections please because by the sounds of it you have plenty!
yup

Sharon, CT

#33 Mar 23, 2011
Christy wrote:
WOW, such haters, makes me kinda sad! I am a mother to a child who plays basketball for Chris and a childhood friend of his, he is a good coach who VOLUNTEERS his time to these children. His heart is where it should be and it makes me sick to know there are so many people who have nothing better to do with their time than this shit! He is giving his time to better our children at a sport they love and without him there is a good chance that my son would not have this opportunity, so I am thankful to have him and I am sure other parents feel the same way. Maybe instead of wasting god given precious time sitting behind a computer nameless, and faceless you should be out volunteering your time to a food pantry or a nursing home, it certainly might make you focus on things in life that really matter! Worry about your own imperfections please because by the sounds of it you have plenty!
exactly
Cocerned citizen

Tully, NY

#34 Mar 23, 2011
all no good wrote:
THere isn't ONE single Birdash that's worth the powder to blow them into oblivion. The whole family is shit. I've never know even ONE of them that are any good. They're brainless, lazy crooked ass wipes that will never amount to anything. The whole family should be run out of town.
Your statements are false in more ways than I can mention. Sounds like you have a problem with them. I know quite a few and they are all hard working folk. Perhaps the problem is with your lack of intelligence..or your jelousy of people who are trying to do good in life?
Cocerned citizen

Tully, NY

#35 Mar 23, 2011
facts wrote:
The meanness of people who frequent topix is unbelievable.... unimaginable actually! This entire thread is libel...now for some facts: Chris is 31 years old, graduated from FA in 1997, SUNY Potsdam in 2002 with a Bachelor's Degree in Sociology. He also played college level basketball and soccer. Chris came back to the North Country and took a job with Malone Central School District with the goal to coach basketball. He chose the position which he is in because he loves children and enjoys seeing them succeed not only on the basketball court but also in the classroom. He spends hours volunteering his time to coach a traveling basketball team because of his love of the sport, as well as, his players. People truly need to get their facts straight and think about the impact there words have on others. Sadly this site is horribly misused and people feel strength, power and a lack of kindness when they are sitting at a computer. This is all really a sad, sad, hurtful thread. I'm honestly not sure how some of you can sleep at night....
AMEN!!!(Jelousy runs rampant in Malone...someone needs to make a vaccine for it)
Andrew Flaherty

Ithaca, NY

#36 Mar 23, 2011
Jason wrote:
I can't believe Chris Burdash is a coach? I don't see why anyone would let that pill head and perpetual liar around children. Everyone seems to be talking about his arrogance however, the reason his arrogance is so shocking is it is not backed up by life events. He is just the assistant coach, he has a low paying job at the school, and he has been going to college since the late 90s with no degree to show for it. Also, isn't 35 too old to live with your mom? I’m shocked that anyone would write something good about Chris. Bitch don't stand so chose to people when you talk to them and everyone can see that your balding.
This sounds like someone who is jealous of Chris...cause anyone who watches Malone Modified Basketball Knows he is the only one who is the actual coach.. position name or not everyone knows hes the head guy!Matter of Fact the name on this Post Jason...Oswego NY sounds a lot like the guy that sat there and watched him Coach...we all know who Im talking about if you waTCH mALONE hOOPS...Wow you really gained a lot of weight in your day..Jason from Oswego....Grow up or step up...and yes im, leaving my name Jason From Oswego! If you really know chris and instead of posting your bullshit nonsense you would come clean to all of us on here and actually step up and approach Chris yourself Im sure he would love some real face time with you..Once again sticking up for my boy cause some clowns are jealous and are so sad they gotta start something on a website and not approach him like a real man< Pussy~
Friend of Chris

Ithaca, NY

#37 Mar 23, 2011
This is all so sad and I feel for the Guy...what a joke this Forum is and the town...If I know this kid he will be laughing at all of this and I know it will not bother him a bit. I know he has been threw way worse in his life...in losing his 20 year old brother and 47 year old father in one year..so JASON from OSWEGO and the rest of you...grow up..its sad to see you hide behind a computer and not go straight to the Guys face..this forum is bullshit along with all of those who post on it..So SAD!
interesting

United States

#38 Mar 24, 2011
Seriously - just drop the crusade against the guy. If you don't like him, then so be it. Don't slander him on some anonymous message board. Be an adult - say it to his face or shut up.
Friend of nobody

La Fayette, NY

#39 Mar 24, 2011
Right. If you say so. They're right up there with the Mulverhills and the Monettes. RIght?
Give me a break. Get your head out of your ass.
Cheesh. How blind can people be around here.
hmmm

La Fayette, NY

#41 Mar 24, 2011
What's interesting is that "around here" is the only community that seems to judge others by their last names! It's ridiculous and in the real world....which Malone isn't, that doesn't happen! BTW- I remember, not that I ever cared, there was a time when Mulverhill wasn't a very "wholesome" name in this petty little town either! A little food for thought perhaps?!?! A person is so much more than their name... a name is something you should feel proud of... not made to feel ashamed of! So you, friend of nobody, need to get your head out of your ass!
Christy

Schuylerville, NY

#43 Mar 24, 2011
Friend of nobody wrote:
Right. If you say so. They're right up there with the Mulverhills and the Monettes. RIght?
Give me a break. Get your head out of your ass.
Cheesh. How blind can people be around here.
First of all i can see why you are a friend of nobody because who in the hell would want to be friends with someone who only cares what your last name is?????? Why are you so obsessed with that, a little weird if you ask me! In life we are what we make of ourselves not what are name is. You actually make me feel sad :( by the way $ does not make someone better than the next! You need to get a grip and quit condemming the burdash family, i know most of them personally and i quite enjoy the fact that they are who they are. oh and by the way i am betting they would KICK YOUR ASS!!!!! just sayin!
interesting

United States

#45 Mar 25, 2011
There needs to be a "Judge It" icon for "just plain stupid"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Bower arrest! WTF!? 1 hr She is a hoe 2
Cromp 1 hr bob 11
New Steak and Seafood Restaurant on Main street 2 hr Avril 28
Kevin Mulverhill 3 hr Tax payer 92
News Malone man gets prison for larceny, identity theft Tue Really 6
more all star team members Tue who would have gu... 18
highway men (Aug '15) Tue cbloc 14

Malone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malone Mortgages