Border Patrol shootout?

Border Patrol shootout?

Posted in the Malone Forum

Number 1 Runner

New York, NY

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Anyone hear of a shootout on rt 30 last night?
lol

Hudson, NY

#2 Aug 5, 2012
Who cares. Such a noisey body!
Sick bird

New York, NY

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Nope... Stop trying to stir up the rumor mill and cause trouble.
Malonian

New York, NY

#4 Aug 5, 2012
Heard about 5 police cars head that way after 11:00 last night. Was wondering what it was.
Malonian

New York, NY

#5 Aug 5, 2012
fascinating
Number 1 Runner

New York, NY

#6 Aug 5, 2012
no lie i heard they had the road blocked....
Sick bird

New York, NY

#7 Aug 5, 2012
If something had happened, especially a "shoot out", it would've been all over the news and websites. Use some common sense.
lol

New York, NY

#8 Aug 5, 2012
There was a police chase, just don't know if there was a shoot out. You could hear the police and the car they were chasing for over an hour.
Not too mention the drunk driver that decided to make a run for it last night on Ft. Covington st. One of the officers hung onto the truck when the guy decided to floor it after failing a sobriety test and some how managed to stop the truck. Sadly he was hurt in the process. Our families thoughts are with you Officer Preve! Job well done and get well soon. I hope that this man that was drunk driving and decided to evade arrest and almost kill a police officer get's the book thrown at him!!!
rock

United States

#9 Aug 6, 2012
It was a domestic dispute, a guy had a gun and fired it a couple times. No one was hurt. Welcome to fair week.
NRA FOREVER

Albany, NY

#11 Aug 7, 2012
OK, Yup.
Malonian

New York, NY

#12 Aug 7, 2012
Malonian wrote:
I don't pander to fools like he does, and I don't meddle in tragedies. He does.
What do you call your presence in this thread, Yupper-baby?
Not From This Side

New York, NY

#14 Aug 7, 2012
I am still not convinced that papa YUP is gone. He is still with us and if you read the regular responders to questions, it becomes apparent what name the new YUP is using.

I believe Topix told him enough and cut him off. He is now posting under another name and bouncing his signal from another ISP - not hard to do.

While he has moderated his comments and even attacked behavior he exhibited before - I believe he is still with us.
fort rez

New York, NY

#15 Aug 7, 2012
actually it was in fort covington on covington street
fort rez

New York, NY

#16 Aug 7, 2012
lol wrote:
There was a police chase, just don't know if there was a shoot out. You could hear the police and the car they were chasing for over an hour.
Not too mention the drunk driver that decided to make a run for it last night on Ft. Covington st. One of the officers hung onto the truck when the guy decided to floor it after failing a sobriety test and some how managed to stop the truck. Sadly he was hurt in the process. Our families thoughts are with you Officer Preve! Job well done and get well soon. I hope that this man that was drunk driving and decided to evade arrest and almost kill a police officer get's the book thrown at him!!!
actually it was in Fort Covington on Covington Street
lol

New York, NY

#17 Aug 7, 2012
Actually the officer was dragged in front of my home as myself and several of my family members watched it as it happened. The information was in the paper stating that it happened on Fort Covington st in Malone so I'm not sure where your getting your info. The guy didn't even come close to making it to Fort Covington as the officer stopped him where 37 and Ft covington st merge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to make SJW's or liberals mad. 1 hr Simma Donna 90
Heidi Donais 2 hr Hotdamn 8
Accident 4 hr Bea Kind 3
God bless America 8 hr Mom 71
Is malone safe for LGBT? 8 hr Urafreak 54
swingers in Malone 8 hr Mom 3
Guiseppes Malone NY driver 10 hr meh 32

Malone Jobs

Personal Finance

Malone Mortgages