Young Man Hurt!
Nana in Malo

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2009
I heard that a young man was hurt on his four wheeler late in the evening! a few night ago he was taken to Spokane Hospital he is about 20 years old and it was an single accident. On Art Creek Road here In Malo any one hear any thing more about this young man?
Sad but true

Wenatchee, WA

#2 Oct 26, 2009
The individual is doing satisfactorily to my knowledge. Received a gash on upper forehead, and torn earlobe.I was told with certainty that a helmet was on!They repaired lobe and last heard that he was complaining but supposedly coherent.Thinking of you and praying for you KB.
Nana in Malo

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2009
Thank you Sad but True Was he speeding? was he by himself? how did they fine him? I hope the young man will be okay, I heard he was 20 so sad, he is young thank you and praying for him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Kettle Falls City Of Community Reader B... (Jul '15) Thu Enough 2
News 'It just seems strange' (Sep '06) Nov 4 Corrupt Cop 11
Seeking Sailing Buddy / Lessons (Apr '16) Apr '16 CaverCop 1
News Mali's presidential run-off ends with positive ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 mary 1
News Syria, Mali groups on UN list of child recruiters (Jun '13) Jun '13 Genie2 2
News US airlift of French troops to Mali to last weeks (Jan '13) Jan '13 paul SHYKORA arts 1
News Hostages among dead as Algerians blast Islamist... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Dubbadub 37

Malo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malo Mortgages