Nathan Sessing gets life in prison fo...

Nathan Sessing gets life in prison for '04 murder

There are 10 comments on the Ventura County Star story from Aug 31, 2006, titled Nathan Sessing gets life in prison for '04 murder. In it, Ventura County Star reports that:

Nineteen-year-old Nathan Sessing will spend the rest of his life in prison without the possibility of parole for murdering a Newbury Park man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ventura County Star.

Lee

AOL

#1 Aug 31, 2006
Way to go Judge! Let him rot in prison or mabey one of the other convicts will "take care of him for us".
Bondo

Hannibal, MO

#2 Aug 31, 2006
Think about what it cost to pay for this guys meals ,electric bill,heat and air conditioning , clothing medical, dental,legal bills and health club membership, for the rest of his life, I think he got a deal. Except for having to blow some convicts and getting it in the poop shute he may have a better life in prison than on the street. They should show what happens in prison for it to be a deturent to the youth of today, on the other hand for many it is a way to see their dads and cousins uncles and brothers. you know what I mean A FAMILY REUNION.
Lee wrote:
Way to go Judge! Let him rot in prison or mabey one of the other convicts will "take care of him for us".
kristen

AOL

#3 Sep 5, 2006
i knew this guy, he used to be a good person and deep down i know he still is. he let drugs take him down a bad path. we had a clique of friends and we all split up some went good some are in jail. i thought he was going to do much better than that. i grew up with you man. i loved you.. you coulda been something so much better
Sara Lee

Laredo, TX

#4 Oct 29, 2006
I also knew Nate. I miss him. I would not be so quick to judge just by the jury's decision. Nathan had some people come into his life that he was not ready for. They influenced him in such a way that led him to where he is today....and it all began at 17 years old. But he let every thing get to his head. He just wasn't ready.
Joe

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Sep 6, 2007
Well, you all may have known this "good person" Nate, but I know the man that he brutally murdered. He was a nice, quiet, reserved man who weighed no more than 150 pounds soaking wet, and he would not hurt a fly, yet he was brutally beaten and stabbed to death. Nate is getting off easy. I hope the rest of his days are an absolute horrific nightmare in prison and that he spends the rest of eternity rotting in hell, where he belongs.
deborah

Gaffney, SC

#6 Sep 22, 2010
Nate and I grew up together, in fact we had childhood crushes on one another. He came from a good family in the country, he was home-schooled and loved. Although the past never makes up for the present, I would urge people to be compassionate for this young man. He started off very innocent and was a good child and a lovely human being. I only wish that things might have turned out differently, not only for him, but his unfortunate victims. I hope that prison does not further harden his heart, but turns him back to the God of his youth. And for the families of the deceased, I hope they find comfort in the arms of God. I can only wonder what happened to Nathan and turned him from sweet little Nate-next-door into a brutal adult.
sara

Monterey Park, CA

#7 Nov 6, 2012
Lee wrote:
excuse me did u really just write that? i knew him personally!!!! he was younge and had the wrong view on what life is about due to the wrong people we were involved with. they didnt do that much but we were a little older. how dare u i knew him sence he was 13 and he was such a sweetheart. it was drugs that did him wrong how dare u judge
sara

Monterey Park, CA

#8 Nov 6, 2012
Bondo wrote:
Think about what it cost to pay for this guys meals ,electric bill,heat and air conditioning , clothing medical, dental,legal bills and health club membership, for the rest of his life, I think he got a deal. Except for having to blow some convicts and getting it in the poop shute he may have a better life in prison than on the street. They should show what happens in prison for it to be a deturent to the youth of today, on the other hand for many it is a way to see their dads and cousins uncles and brothers. you know what I mean A FAMILY REUNION.
<quoted text>
hey judge a lot.... guess what his whole family are very profound and respected people of society. know them personally and his fam and gues what?????? UR WRONG TAKE UR HEAD OUT OF THE JUDGMENT BOOK THAT JOBS FOR GOD NOT LAMES LIKE U
sara

Monterey Park, CA

#9 Nov 6, 2012
kristen wrote:
i knew this guy, he used to be a good person and deep down i know he still is. he let drugs take him down a bad path. we had a clique of friends and we all split up some went good some are in jail. i thought he was going to do much better than that. i grew up with you man. i loved you.. you coulda been something so much better
YEAH I KNOW huh NATHAN WAS A GOOD LITTLE DUDE
CrK

Malibu, CA

#10 Nov 19, 2012
I knew Nate all through middle school and High School. The man who he murdered was a neighbor of my grandparents, if he had picked a different house it could have been my grandfather killed instead.
This is pretty much the definition of a tragedy. I am so sorry for the man who was killed and I wish the best for his family members. I also hope that Nate is clean and sober now. I have no hard feelings for him, he will have to live with what he did the rest of his life. He was a stupid teenager fueled by drugs and he was sentenced for his crime.
It's been years now, I don't know why I had the urge to look up his crime, but man I wish things had happened differently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malibu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Agoura Hills (Sep '15) Dec 1 Min 16
Calabasas Music Thread (Feb '14) Nov 15 Musikologist 7
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Nov '16 Details at Eleven 36
News Australian man charged with attempted murder af... Oct '16 guest 1
vote trump Oct '16 teamtrump 1
Kim kardashinan Oct '16 Billy 1
justin bieber transgender (Feb '16) Sep '16 Jake 5

Malibu Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malibu Mortgages