Anyone know what happened to Brice Earnheart

Posted in the Malden Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Someone

Kennett, MO

#1 Sep 14, 2012
I haven't heard anything about him in years.

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Who cares? He was a stupid jerk and his mom a slutty liar.
Just sayin

New Madrid, MO

#3 Sep 14, 2012
He's mom isn't anymore she died a few years ago. And Bruce has grown up to be a great young man! I think you might be the jerk!
yea

Dexter, MO

#4 Sep 14, 2012
Low life people on here still talking the same shit... Get a life and get off the computer! And go talk to him or y'all scared?? Lol have fun bitches!!!!!
Mom

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2012
I'm not dead! Eddie's second wife is dead! Brice has a father (Eddie) and a Dad named (Norman)! Any man can be a father but only a real Man can be a Dad!
Grow up

Clarkton, MO

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Brice is fine and so is everyone else you idiots want to talk about. Nice that your own lives are so screwed up that you have to get on here and mess with others to make yourselves feel better. Pathetic losers. Can't wait for the day you answer in court, and from what I hear...it's coming. I have a feeling whoever you are, you have a grudge against Norman and Pete...get a life. They are past this so why do you care? Your day is coming. Slander (and you know the post I'm referring to) is a bad bad thing. Leave Brice out of this and go screw yourself!
ten4goodBUDDY

Kennett, MO

#7 Sep 21, 2012
He is a great man! He cooks the best meth in town! I'll tell ya that much! HaNdsDoWnThEdOpEsTdOpEiEvErSmO kEd!!!!
ten4goodBUDDY

Kennett, MO

#8 Sep 21, 2012
His mom ante dead NeItHa! She is a tight ole lady!
Cousin

United States

#9 Oct 7, 2012
To start off his mom is not dead! She is HAPPILY married and doing great! Maybe Brice has made bad decisions in his PAST but people do change! He is a good father to his son and works a good job to support him and his son. If you have something bad to say about him why don't you let him know not the world because all your doing is hiding behind a computer and a fake name. Although Brice probably don't care what you think about him. He knows who loves and cares about him and that's all he cares about!

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Oct 8, 2012
His mom is a crazy trouble maker. She goes around spreading lies about other people. And, I didn't know that Brice ever had a thought in his pitiful life, much less love!
Cousin

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2012
guest wrote:
His mom is a crazy trouble maker. She goes around spreading lies about other people. And, I didn't know that Brice ever had a thought in his pitiful life, much less love!
I guess your life has to be pretty pitiful as well to have to talk trash about people on topix huh!? Brice is loved by many people and loves many people in return. As far as his mom goes you can leave her out of this because I'm sure she has never done anything to you personally and your probably going by rumors You've heard by people who are either jealous of Pete or don't like her because she's put them in their place when they've ATTEMPTED to trash talk her.
Family

United States

#12 Oct 8, 2012
I guess your life has to be pretty pitiful as well to have to talk trash about people on topix huh!? Brice is loved by many people and loves many people in return. As far as his mom goes you can leave her out of this because I'm sure she has never done anything to you personally and your probably going by rumors You've heard by people who are either jealous of Pete or don't like her because she's put them in their place when they've ATTEMPTED to trash talk her.

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Oct 11, 2012
Pete used to go out to the country club and gossip about people she didn't even know, and started trouble for them. She claimed they were abusing their kids and ended up with DSF going to their homes, only to find out that none of it was true. If I'd been in their shoes, I'd have sued her ass, but they're better than me. You must not know the real person. I do know her, caused I worked with her. She doesn't have the intelligence to put anyone in their place, and neither does Brice or that other by-blow of hers. Don't tell me I don't know that bitch, cause unfortunately I DO!
Family

United States

#14 Oct 11, 2012
guest wrote:
Pete used to go out to the country club and gossip about people she didn't even know, and started trouble for them. She claimed they were abusing their kids and ended up with DSF going to their homes, only to find out that none of it was true. If I'd been in their shoes, I'd have sued her ass, but they're better than me. You must not know the real person. I do know her, caused I worked with her. She doesn't have the intelligence to put anyone in their place, and neither does Brice or that other by-blow of hers. Don't tell me I don't know that bitch, cause unfortunately I DO!
Lol your full of shit! I've known her since the day I was born and she is a great person. Hasnt anybody ever told you grudges are bad to hold?? If you've held one against her this long your either jealous or a BITCH yourself!! And you must be tough to be a grown ass adult and talk shit about her kids! Congrats your a real winner!
well

East Prairie, MO

#15 Oct 12, 2012
Jealous? lol

Clarkton, MO

#16 Oct 13, 2012
guest wrote:
Carrying a bit of a grudge?
Old friend

United States

#17 Oct 13, 2012
Whatever happen to his piece of shit dad ?

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Oct 13, 2012
Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol your full of shit! I've known her since the day I was born and she is a great person. Hasnt anybody ever told you grudges are bad to hold?? If you've held one against her this long your either jealous or a BITCH yourself!! And you must be tough to be a grown ass adult and talk shit about her kids! Congrats your a real winner!
Why, thank you! It must be true, because you certainly got just a bit riled! LOL.....She was, is, and always will be a spineless, gutless, slut. If you're her friend, you're no better!

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Oct 13, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Carrying a bit of a grudge?
Nope, just a damned good memory! She tried to portray the classy woman, but everyone at the club just laughed behind her back and the guys enjoyed their little flings with her. ;) The truth hurts, doesn't it!

United States

#20 Oct 14, 2012
Im sorry but no country club woman is "classy" now days!! All you women do is set at the bar and drink and gossip about regular everyday people! I'm sure you all open your legs to whatever you can get!! Leave Pete alone she's grown up since those days, which looks like you've never done! And yes it does sound like your carrying a grudge!! Get over your self!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Social Services 6 hr George Bailey 59
Jacob Norwood Snitching 7 hr George Bailey 2
biggest thief in Malden 11 hr johnny 4
Lies about kids Thu Momma 4
Crazy Terina Manning (Oct '10) Thu hey 37
Dana Cooper Tue sarah 4
Malden ALPS (Jan '12) Jan 27 Wondering 17
Malden Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Malden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?