Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#65612 Sep 16, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point! It's kind of humorous if you think the old farts in the pentagon have to plan for the future technology when they have fought wars in the past.'Conventional' warfare is a fading memory
Just as the lining up of two opposing armies across the battle field from each other has gone into the pages of history, so must the techniques and tactics that replaced that method.

But I don't think it is in our foreseeable future that the military will not require men on the ground in some fashion. How they operate might change, but their presence will likely always be necessary.

#65613 Sep 16, 2012
Tired of reading through tons of posts looking for fertilizer. Can't get it to spread just right. Not sure about the quality.

Don't fret. We here at KisseeSmithville have been working hard for you.

Try the New and Improved JIHAD MONKEY FERTILIZER FLINGER.

Just like the original Jihad Monkey, but now with greater bullshit capacity and flinging power. We have harnessed the gas produced during natural bullshit breakdown to make the Jihad Monkey more powerful and longer lasting.

You start by addressing the Jihad Monkey with facts that clearly refute the Jihad Monkey's bullshit position, then watch the fertilizer fly. The Jihad Monkey can fling fistfulls of fetid feces practically forever. But that's not all. If you really piss the Jihad Monkey off, it start generating its own feces to fling.

Warning: Do not overheat the Jihad Monkey by feeding it too many facts too fast. Jihad Monkey is made with anal dwelling technology making it vernal-analphillic and should not be allowed near children. Do not make the Jihad Monkey fling its poo for more than 4 hours or the Jihad Monkey will clone your avatar or steal all your best lines of attack and try to use them on you.

Always wear the proper protective equipment when using Jihad Monkey. Hip waders because it can get deep, gloves, goggles or a face shield are recommended. Jihad Monkey has a propensity for providing its personal information. Use this to make the Jihad Monkey really go.

Jihad Monkey, a KisseeSmithville product. Use conservatively.

#65614 Sep 16, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahahahahaha! Classic! Stand by for a JIHAD MELTDOWN!
Thank the fine folks in the closet at KisseeSmithville.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#65615 Sep 16, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Just as the lining up of two opposing armies across the battle field from each other has gone into the pages of history, so must the techniques and tactics that replaced that method.
But I don't think it is in our foreseeable future that the military will not require men on the ground in some fashion. How they operate might change, but their presence will likely always be necessary.
mmm....maybe not in my lifetime-but I think far fewer forces will be required and those may be able to engage from the other side of the planet. Robots and drones already replace warm bodies in many operations controlled by soldiers in the US. My guess is satellites will be the link enemies will focus on. Of course, present day technology may become so outdated that even those will become obsolete.
BTW, for those who will jump to correct me-be gentle--My knowledge of weaponry/tactics/technology is one notch above moron.

#65616 Sep 16, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
mmm....maybe not in my lifetime-but I think far fewer forces will be required and those may be able to engage from the other side of the planet. Robots and drones already replace warm bodies in many operations controlled by soldiers in the US. My guess is satellites will be the link enemies will focus on. Of course, present day technology may become so outdated that even those will become obsolete.
BTW, for those who will jump to correct me-be gentle--My knowledge of weaponry/tactics/technology is one notch above moron.
Sounds like you have as good a grasp as most folks do and better than many.

I think we will have more urban combat and the need for training, equipment and logistics to support that. Modern soldiers are and will continue the need to act as thinker, diplomat, adviser, etc. I can't imagine that we won't need more robotics and unmanned equipment. More communications, surveilance, tracking, mapping and coordinating technology would certainly seem to be in the future along with a continued need for satelites or some sort of remote sensing technology. There has always been and I think will continue to be a need for less than leathal technology, though this may be more important in civilian law enforcement. Advances in battery technology will be necessary for the future military.

On the individual soldier level, I have seen automatic 12 ga. shotguns that can shoot a variety of munitions from shot shells to smoke grenades to explosive grenades and more. I read about a uniform that is under development that will actually provide some aid to wounded soldiers by applying pressure to wounds. The Buch Rogers ideas are all over the place I think at this level of application.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#65617 Sep 16, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you have as good a grasp as most folks do and better than many.
I think we will have more urban combat and the need for training, equipment and logistics to support that. Modern soldiers are and will continue the need to act as thinker, diplomat, adviser, etc. I can't imagine that we won't need more robotics and unmanned equipment. More communications, surveilance, tracking, mapping and coordinating technology would certainly seem to be in the future along with a continued need for satelites or some sort of remote sensing technology. There has always been and I think will continue to be a need for less than leathal technology, though this may be more important in civilian law enforcement. Advances in battery technology will be necessary for the future military.
On the individual soldier level, I have seen automatic 12 ga. shotguns that can shoot a variety of munitions from shot shells to smoke grenades to explosive grenades and more. I read about a uniform that is under development that will actually provide some aid to wounded soldiers by applying pressure to wounds. The Buch Rogers ideas are all over the place I think at this level of application.
Well, your understanding far surpasses mine. As Dawg and you mentioned, technology will continue to transform what we presently recognize. The only thing I can think of to add that I find interesting is the development of 'invisibility cloaking'. That should make a difference in situations where live people are required. More Buck Rogers lol.....
Muslim Dictator Prez

Willow Springs, MO

#65618 Sep 16, 2012
Some people say I'm stupid. Really? Here's how "stupid" I am:

I was hired by over 69 million voters who didn't even do a routine background check on me. I'm doing a lousy, stinking job, with a record number of people out of work. I gave guns to Mexican drug gangs, I kill innocent people all over the world with drone strikes, and I decided which laws I'm going to enforce and which ones I won't. I've doubled the deficit. I've ruined our health care system. And yet I still stand an excellent change of being re-hired.

That's how stupid I am.

NOW, HOW STUPID ARE YOU?
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#65619 Sep 16, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your understanding far surpasses mine. As Dawg and you mentioned, technology will continue to transform what we presently recognize. The only thing I can think of to add that I find interesting is the development of 'invisibility cloaking'. That should make a difference in situations where live people are required. More Buck Rogers lol.....
????

You know when your not on your medication ...you sound just like Norton!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#65620 Sep 16, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if you forgot the question(s), it must not be important. I don't remember either......I've been busy!
CHEERS!
Doesn't this sound just like Poos last post...I rest my case!

Poos=Norton ( crazy bookends)
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#65621 Sep 16, 2012
Muslim Dictator Prez wrote:
I was hired by over 69 million voters who didn't even do a routine background check on me. I'm doing a lousy, stinking job, with a record number of people out of work. I gave guns to Mexican drug gangs, I kill innocent people all over the world with drone strikes, and I decided which laws I'm going to enforce and which ones I won't. I've doubled the deficit. I've ruined our health care system. And yet I still stand an excellent change of being re-hired.
That's how stupid I am.
NOW, HOW STUPID ARE YOU?
We don't just say your stupid...WE KNOW YOUR STUPID!!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#65622 Sep 16, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if you forgot the question(s), it must not be important. I don't remember either...... I've been busy!...
Don't worry about it! I doubt you could have answered them anyway.

#65623 Sep 16, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure acts Muslim! He can't hide his background and that apparently has had an affect on him. However, you have on rose-colored glasses and can't see that.
P. S. He says he is a Christian. He can't have it both ways. If he is a Christian, and I don't think for a minute that he is, why doesn't he stand firm on that issue. He says.... god bless America! I wonder which god he means!!!
Well, you say that you are a Christian, yet you don't stand firm on that issue. You are always hating one person or another.

When you say "God bless America," I am sure that you mean "Yahweh," the Hebrew god. It's an Old Testament thing.

#65624 Sep 16, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Just as the lining up of two opposing armies across the battle field from each other has gone into the pages of history, so must the techniques and tactics that replaced that method.
Agree. Unfortunately, sometimes you have to have "boots on the ground."
Diablo

Detroit, MI

#65625 Sep 16, 2012
So let's try this. You got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking guy. Am I being racist for saying this?

#65626 Sep 16, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Tired of reading through tons of posts looking for fertilizer. Can't get it to spread just right. Not sure about the quality.
Don't fret. We here at KisseeSmithville have been working hard for you.
Try the New and Improved JIHAD MONKEY FERTILIZER FLINGER.
Jihad Monkey, a KisseeSmithville product. Use conservatively.
Ah, hahahahahahahahahahaha! Yet ANOTHER anti-"JIHAD" classic!

#65627 Sep 16, 2012
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! Rick Santorum just told it like it is, regarding the Republicans:

"We will never have the elite, smart people on our side," said the conservative Santorum to a crowd at this weekend's Values Voter Summit in DC, "because they believe they should have the power to tell you what to do."

We have been saying that about the Republicans on this thread for years. We liberals will NEVER be on your side! Amazing that Santorum agrees!

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/2144-santor...

#65628 Sep 16, 2012
That's how stupid I am.
NOW, HOW STUPID ARE YOU?
I think you have "delusions of grandeur," Seymour.

#65629 Sep 16, 2012
Diablo wrote:
So let's try this. You got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking guy. Am I being racist for saying this?
Yes. And I told you that your name has been replaced by "Clueless."

#65630 Sep 16, 2012
That's how stupid I am.
NOW, HOW STUPID ARE YOU?
I agree you are stupid. Now run along Seymour Butts and play with your buddy Ivan Yackinoff, the cream of the Russian army.

#65631 Sep 16, 2012
Diablo wrote:
I have no idea what you are saying. Are you talking about Billy Dee Williams?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
surviving in closet. 8 hr Manners 5
Meygan fry 10 hr Jessica 7
shooting 11 hr worried 1
Garrett Collins 13 hr Remembers 4
The fateful night of 1991 23 hr Player 7
Laziest do nothings at work Sat Ummm 3
Who the big snitches in town Mar 24 mona lisa 21

Malden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance