Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#64419 Sep 7, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall, my two college diplomas are around here somewhere. But it will take the $50,000 bet for me to be willing to search for them.
Just like Obama.....you lie and are a fraud!!!! Neither of you are trustworthy, and I will NEVER take your word for anything!

NOBAMA 2012
Obama CANNOT be trusted!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#64420 Sep 7, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically, you are an idiot!!!!
ROFL! Just as I suspected, YOU do not even know what I am talking about!

You had your chance prove yourself to be an "Illuminati," but you just proved that you are indeed an "Illiterati"!_8-)
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#64421 Sep 7, 2012
<quoted text>
As I recall, my two college diplomas are around here somewhere. But it will take the $50,000 bet for me to be willing to search for them.
As I said....they are NONEXISTENT!!! You would just be wasting your time trying to "imagine" where they would be!
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#64422 Sep 7, 2012
<quoted text>
You had your chance prove yourself to be an "Illuminati," but you just proved that you are indeed an "Illiterati"!_8-)
I know exactly what your acronyms are, but that doesn't negate the fact you are STILL an idiot! Anyone who claims to be an Illuminati is powerless on their own, and are usually cowards like you!!
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#64423 Sep 7, 2012
<quoted text>
By the way....you have been given more than enough proof on many issues, but you are not a real man who can stand on his own. You HAVE proven to be a coward, liar, and fraud. If you want to continue to convince yourself otherwise, then knock yourself out trying! LOL

NOBAMA 2012
Ozark, MO

#64424 Sep 7, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way....you have been given more than enough proof on many issues, but you are not a real man who can stand on his own. You HAVE proven to be a coward, liar, and fraud. If you want to continue to convince yourself otherwise, then knock yourself out trying! LOL
NOBAMA 2012
He can't understand you--you need to dumb it down for the die hard dumbocrat......
Muslim Dictator Odumber

Willow Springs, MO

#64425 Sep 7, 2012
I think obama is trying to finish the job of his 9/11 terrorist muslims brothers.
ralph

United States

#64426 Sep 8, 2012
As I was watching the Demonic Convention, I was trying to think, "what am I seeing here", Then it hit me as they were doing the call to change their platform to include God. They were not retards as they appeared on the screen, but demons there to worship the antichrist.

What else could be responsible for creating such chaos on our freedoms to prosper and grow? Watch them closely, don't take their welfare or food stamps-fight back.

Think of the the Tyson chickens-would they eat the feed if they knew why it was free???????
ralph

United States

#64427 Sep 8, 2012
<quoted text>
As I was watching the Demonic Convention, I was trying to think, "what am I seeing here", Then it hit me as they were doing the call to change their platform to include God. They were not retards as they appeared on the screen, but demons there to worship the antichrist.

What else could be responsible for creating such chaos on our freedoms to prosper and grow? Watch them closely, don't take their welfare or food stamps-fight back.

Think of the the Tyson chickens-would they eat the feed if they knew why it was free???????
DEMONcrats are IDIOTS

Smithville, MO

#64428 Sep 8, 2012
ralph wrote:
These people are never going to get it. They were duped in 2008 by a man with false promises, false hope, and false change. Here it is 4 years later, he has broken more promises to the left then he has kept and they still believe in him. Not as many, but enough that the race is competitive at this point.

The DEMONcrats use to enslave blacks with slavery, now it's with welfare. You have to wonder how long people in the inner cities are going to go before they look around and realize that DEMONcrats don't do shit for them. That's why they scream racism all the time about Republicans, they want to keep minorities thinking that's what they are. To scare them because they see minorities in the Republican Party succeeding and the DEMONcrats don't want to lose them.

Todays DEMONcrats are no different then Nazi Germany. They use lies, false propaganda (while accusing others of doing it just like Geobbels taught Nazis to do), empty promises, making them slaves to the state, and brainwashed.

#64429 Sep 8, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said.... they are NONEXISTENT!!! You would just be wasting your time trying to "imagine" where they would be!
My records are certainly still at the two state universities which granted me my two degrees. For $20 or so, I could easily request a transcript. And if anyone has the cojones to bet me a significant amount of money, I can easily request the transcripts.

(Now, pull a "Smifville" and run under your porch.)

#64430 Sep 8, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what your acronyms are, but that doesn't negate the fact you are STILL an idiot! Anyone who claims to be an Illuminati is powerless on their own, and are usually cowards like you!!
ROFL! Since it took you TWO DAYS to look the acronyms up on the Internet, and though you NOW may know what they mean, it is clear that are not familiar with the accounting and tax implications of their usage. Otherwise, you would have come back with an immediate answer, instead of avoiding the subject.

(Incidentally, I didn't claim that I am an "Illuminati." I said that YOU had the chance to show that you are one. Since you have avoided the subject for two days, you have proved yourself to be an "Illiterati.")

#64431 Sep 8, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way....you have been given more than enough proof on many issues, but you are not a real man who can stand on his own. You HAVE proven to be a coward, liar, and fraud. If you want to continue to convince yourself otherwise, then knock yourself out trying! LOL ...
Just remember, Pinocchio! I pull YOUR strings and YOU dance for ME!

#64432 Sep 8, 2012
Romney: "I didn't BUILD GST Steel!"

"I DESTROYED IT!

http://llwproductions.files.wordpress.com/201...

PESCreate

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#64433 Sep 8, 2012
<quoted text>
I'll take that bet sir and double down.
Love your dog too.
Hope you are having a good morning.
Did the storms knock your neighborhood as it did all I've traveled these past couple of days.
Murder - contract style in one of our smallest Missouri neighborhoods. Shaken the community - or so I've heard.
Churches up in arms and I think they are considering a contract on even myself. They don't like my political opinions. Where is SPC when you really need one.
Can't stay - weather is gonna change quick and cooler very soon.
Hope your doing well.
:)

PESCreate

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#64434 Sep 8, 2012
Romney: "I didn't BUILD GST Steel!"
"I DESTROYED IT!
http://llwproductions.files.wordpress.com/201...
Loved the convention where we heard him say while running in another race - back when he was sooo much younger and perhaps even wiser. He said I believe a woman has the right to choose.

Imagine him wearing flipflops in our neighborhood today?
;)

Amazingly from what I watched of my recordings - Fox reported it better than the Dem's channel. Hope they don't help the President drop the ball. All these sarogates on both sides. Please just make up OUR minds for me already.
Obama One And Done

Kennett, MO

#64435 Sep 8, 2012
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that bet sir and double down.
Love your dog too.
Hope you are having a good morning.
Did the storms knock your neighborhood as it did all I've traveled these past couple of days.
Murder - contract style in one of our smallest Missouri neighborhoods. Shaken the community - or so I've heard.
Churches up in arms and I think they are considering a contract on even myself. They don't like my political opinions. Where is SPC when you really need one.
Can't stay - weather is gonna change quick and cooler very soon.
Hope your doing well.
I bet I know where that murder occured and I bet it will never be solved because the police were behind it. It's like a while back. The police came into a guys yard and beat him up so he filed a $5 million lawsuit against them. Three months after filing the lawsuit he was dead in an "accident". This was the same town who had an Alderman who started revealing things about the City that turned out to be true (He was a Republican by the way-the only one on a council of Democrats) They managed to stack an election with a guy that they could control and got the Alderman out of office but he wouldn't shut up. Now his wife is in the hospital in a coma because of another "accident". That's the way Democrats work. If they can't get their way then people start dying or getting hurt.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64436 Sep 8, 2012
Obama One And Done wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet I know where that murder occured and I bet it will never be solved because the police were behind it. It's like a while back. The police came into a guys yard and beat him up so he filed a $5 million lawsuit against them. Three months after filing the lawsuit he was dead in an "accident". This was the same town who had an Alderman who started revealing things about the City that turned out to be true (He was a Republican by the way-the only one on a council of Democrats) They managed to stack an election with a guy that they could control and got the Alderman out of office but he wouldn't shut up. Now his wife is in the hospital in a coma because of another "accident". That's the way Democrats work. If they can't get their way then people start dying or getting hurt.
Gallup Poll Shows Bump In Approval For Obama After Convention

Politics News . Those looking for a convention bump may find what they are looking for in the Gallup daily tracking poll, which produced good news on Friday for President Barack Obama.

Gallup's last three nights of interviewing of adults, conducted Sept. 4 to 6, shows Obama with a 52 percent approval rating, the highest approval percentage reported for Obama on the Gallup tracking poll since May 2011, just after the killing of Osama bin Laden.

The latest results represent a seven percentage point increase in Obama's approval rating, from 45 percent, from Gallup's previous three-day sample, conducted Sept. 1 to 3. Each sample is based on interviews with roughly 1,500 adults and has a margin of sampling error of +/- 3 percent.

Gallup also shows an uptick for Obama in their tracking of the presidential vote preference question. Results released Friday show Obama with a 3-point lead over Republican nominee Mitt Romney (48 to 45 percent). That result represents an upward movement of just a single percentage point for Obama and a single point down for Romney, but it is the first change in Gallup's numbers in 9 days. From Aug. 28 to Sept. 5, Gallup has shown Obama ahead of Romney by a single percent point (47 to 46 percent).
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64437 Sep 8, 2012
ralph wrote:
Mittwitt's in the crape'r and the troIIs are posting like Romney's election depends on them.

Does anyone really think ridiculous NeoCON lies posted on TOPIX is going to swing the election?

Mittwitt is going to loose hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!1
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#64438 Sep 8, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
As you keep your hand out for your entitled welfare check!!!! There is your FIFO, Dawg!!! However, yours has been changed to AIAI!
NOBAMA 2012
Arithmetic for August jobs report:

Obama...96,000

GOP......0

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Player 2 hr RwSandy 5
Ugly people in clarkton (Jul '16) 4 hr Rill dill 17
Mark Green??? 11 hr COLSTEVE 5
News Man in wheelchair trying to cross tracks hit by... 11 hr Curious 6
Thirstyz bar closing 18 hr just wondering 6
WalMart in Malden is for sale Sun Just saying 2
Tiffany Jones (Nov '16) Jun 15 question 6

Malden Jobs

Personal Finance

Malden Mortgages