Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#64405 Sep 7, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
By the "Illiterati"!
Illiterati=YDD

NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#64407 Sep 7, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Could we please see a copy of your college degrees?
CHEERS!
They are in the same safe as Obama's US birth certificate! They are nonexistent!!

NOBAMA 2012
Muslim Dictator Odumber

Willow Springs, MO

#64408 Sep 7, 2012
Democratic Platform Calls for More Gun Control, Omits Awkward Reference to “What Works in Chicago”

While many were focused on the controversy of initially omitting God and Jerusalem in the Democratic platform, language that affirms the Obama administration’s ‘death by a thousand cuts’ strategy for the Second Amendment went largely unnoticed. This year’s platform relating to the Second Amendment reads:

We recognize that the individual right to bear arms is an important part of the American tradition, and we will preserve Americans’ Second Amendment right to own and use firearms. We believe that the right to own firearms is subject to reasonable regulation. We understand the terrible consequences of gun violence; it serves as a reminder that life is fragile, and our time here is limited and precious. We believe in an honest, open national conversation about firearms. We can focus on effective enforcement of existing laws, especially strengthening our background check system, and we can work together to enact commonsense improvements – like reinstating the assault weapons ban and closing the gun show loophole – so that guns do not fall into the hands of those irresponsible, law-breaking few.

http://cowboybyte.com/12214/democratic-platfo...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#64409 Sep 7, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Could we please see a copy of your college degrees?...
We have at least two possibilities here:

1. Make a bet with me that I do not have a college degree. I did that with "Smifville" and he of course chickened out. I proposed a bet of $50,000 per degree. I have two degrees. Interested?

2. As we sometimes said as little children: You show me YOURS, and I will show you MINE!_8-)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#64410 Sep 7, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to Obama....."you didn't build that"!...
Romney admits that he did not BUILD "GST Steel."

He only DESTROYED it!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#64411 Sep 7, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically, you are an IDIOT!!!...
Hardly. But to prove that YOU are not an idiot, tell us your LIFO/FIFO tax strategy.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#64412 Sep 7, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
You confuse yourself....you don't need help!!...
Just stick with the LIFO/FIFO tax strategy.
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#64413 Sep 7, 2012
Obama's new line, as JoeBlow stands beside him with contrived tears in his eyes:

"Please please please give me another shot. Trust me this time when I say I promise I won't fail again".

Sorry, man, you BLEW IT, and you are NOT TRUSTWORTHY!

NOBAMA 2012

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#64414 Sep 7, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Illiterati=YDD ...
Just stick to the LIFO/FIFO tax strategy.
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#64415 Sep 7, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly. But to prove that YOU are not an idiot, tell us your LIFO/FIFO tax strategy.
So basically, you are an idiot!!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#64416 Sep 7, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
They are in the same safe as Obama's US birth certificate! They are nonexistent!!...
As I recall, my two college diplomas are around here somewhere. But it will take the $50,000 bet for me to be willing to search for them.
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#64417 Sep 7, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stick with the LIFO/FIFO tax strategy.
As you keep your hand out for your entitled welfare check!!!! There is your FIFO, Dawg!!! However, yours has been changed to AIAI!

NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#64418 Sep 7, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stick to the LIFO/FIFO tax strategy.
So basically, you are an idiot!!! Just stick to being an idiot and your AIAI tax strategy....you are a pro at it!
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#64419 Sep 7, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall, my two college diplomas are around here somewhere. But it will take the $50,000 bet for me to be willing to search for them.
Just like Obama.....you lie and are a fraud!!!! Neither of you are trustworthy, and I will NEVER take your word for anything!

NOBAMA 2012
Obama CANNOT be trusted!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#64420 Sep 7, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically, you are an idiot!!!!
ROFL! Just as I suspected, YOU do not even know what I am talking about!

You had your chance prove yourself to be an "Illuminati," but you just proved that you are indeed an "Illiterati"!_8-)
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#64421 Sep 7, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall, my two college diplomas are around here somewhere. But it will take the $50,000 bet for me to be willing to search for them.
As I said....they are NONEXISTENT!!! You would just be wasting your time trying to "imagine" where they would be!
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#64422 Sep 7, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! Just as I suspected, YOU do not even know what I am talking about!
You had your chance prove yourself to be an "Illuminati," but you just proved that you are indeed an "Illiterati"!_8-)
I know exactly what your acronyms are, but that doesn't negate the fact you are STILL an idiot! Anyone who claims to be an Illuminati is powerless on their own, and are usually cowards like you!!
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#64423 Sep 7, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! Just as I suspected, YOU do not even know what I am talking about!
You had your chance prove yourself to be an "Illuminati," but you just proved that you are indeed an "Illiterati"!_8-)
By the way....you have been given more than enough proof on many issues, but you are not a real man who can stand on his own. You HAVE proven to be a coward, liar, and fraud. If you want to continue to convince yourself otherwise, then knock yourself out trying! LOL

NOBAMA 2012
Karma

Ozark, MO

#64424 Sep 7, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way....you have been given more than enough proof on many issues, but you are not a real man who can stand on his own. You HAVE proven to be a coward, liar, and fraud. If you want to continue to convince yourself otherwise, then knock yourself out trying! LOL
NOBAMA 2012
He can't understand you--you need to dumb it down for the die hard dumbocrat......
Muslim Dictator Odumber

Willow Springs, MO

#64425 Sep 7, 2012
I think obama is trying to finish the job of his 9/11 terrorist muslims brothers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Very helpful 1 hr striving to find out 1
naked man 18 hr George Bailey 3
looking for jimmie d. beck 23 hr old running buddy 1
wee wee size Apr 30 The Judge 5
who is the toughest guy from malden ??? (Oct '08) Apr 29 Ace 295
BE WARNED Cash Depot employee in Malden stole c... Apr 29 creepy 21
going to become woman Apr 29 George Bailey 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malden Mortgages