Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#62940 Aug 30, 2012
NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#62941 Aug 30, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
<quoted text>
and you support repuglicans?
talk about voting against you own self interests.
why not raise the taxes of the rich, who have been getting tax cuts since raegen was in office, 3% in order to help balance the budget and hire more gov. workers to help you?
NOBAMA 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#62942 Aug 30, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG
Your the hydrant America pees on
Romney Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#62943 Aug 30, 2012
HAHAHA!!! Clint Eastwood is killing it!!! His little skit of talking to an empty chair as if it was Obama is PRICELESS!!!

OMG!!! THE BIDEN LINE WAS AWESOME!!!
"Biden is the intellect of the Democrat Party"

Clint is clearly getting up there in age and not as sharp as he once was, but he can still put on a helluva show!!!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#62944 Aug 30, 2012
WOW... Clint Eastwood is SOOOOOOO OLD ...he's shitting his diaper...Clint's as mentally infirm as Norton...sad ...really sad!

This is the best the Republicans can do...

He will be really shitting his diaper when Ryan gives him a voucher...

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#62945 Aug 30, 2012
Romney Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe because "the rich" already foot 70% of the tax bill in the country. How about we tax the welfare benifits shitheads like you get?
Help balance the budget? How about the government lives within it's means? How about a President that isn't racking up trillion dollar deficits? On what I might add??? The more we tax, the more the government spends.
Why don't you explain how a 3% tax increase is going to balance the budget? Show that you understand just how it will work out and that you aren't just being a parrot and repeating the crap your left wing news sites feed you. Use facts and figures, not copy & paste links.
I bet you can't do it!!
Raise taxes to balance the budget, when the government just turns around and spends more, is a mentallity that is destrioying this nation.
Better yet, why don't you just move to France where they are going to tax "the rich" 75% and see just how well that works out for them when all their job creators flee the country.
I am sure you understand that the dems have shown no plan, therefore they have NO ANSWERS. And yes, you are right.....these idiot dems on here are just lazy cowardly democrat parrots who are full of envy toward the wealthy. The dems want more $ in their pockets, but are not willing to pay the price for it.....WORK! Their answer to everything is to tax the wealthy job creators more. They are a self-destructing party, and they are scared little BIOTCHES. They are afraid their welfare checks will get taken away and they will have to work, something they are not conditioned to do.

NOBAMA 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#62946 Aug 30, 2012
Interesting wrote:
NOBAMA 2012
Ryan - Aiken - Romney

OBAMA - 2012
Romney 1040

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#62947 Aug 30, 2012
Sad to say, Clint Eastwood had no business being on-stage tonight.

Pathetic! Like the prospects of Romney getting elected!

Eastwood: "Watch my lips! They quiver when I really have nothing to say!"

In what presumably was supposed to be "humor," Eastwood said that Obama could not "do that" to himself, but obviously Eastwood can. He proved it tonight.

Eastwood said that he does not like the idea of lawyers becoming president. I wonder how he felt about Ronald Reagan being a movie actor, and becoming president?

(Eastwood was supposed to take 5 minutes. He took 10. Sad.)
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#62948 Aug 30, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the hydrant America pees on
You are probably right about that! Worthless envious democrats who are too lazy to work and want their entitled welfare, love to pee on the hard working men and women whose taxes go to supporting the lazy worthless cowardly dems like you!

NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#62949 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Ryan - Aiken - Romney
OBAMA - 2012
Romney 1040
NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#62950 Aug 30, 2012
WOW... Clint Eastwood is SOOOOOOO OLD ...he's shitting his diaper...Clint's as mentally infirm as Norton...sad ...really sad!
This is the best the Republicans can do...
He will be really shitting his diaper when Ryan gives him a voucher...
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
It's very entertaining to watch you get the REDASS and meltdown over your fear! LOL

NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#62951 Aug 30, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
In what presumably was supposed to be "humor," Eastwood said that Obama could not "do that" to himself, but obviously Eastwood can. He proved it tonight.
Eastwood said that he does not like the idea of lawyers becoming president. I wonder how he felt about Ronald Reagan being a movie actor, and becoming president?

NOBAMA 2012

#62952 Aug 30, 2012
In anticipation of the bland and lifeless speech which Romney is expected to make, Rubio is now offering the delegates what they want: Some "red meat"!
I OWN Yellow Dawg

Smithville, MO

#62953 Aug 30, 2012
The only person that is sad is YOU!!!

The rest of your drivel isn't even worth acknowledging.
I OWN Yellow Dawg

Smithville, MO

#62954 Aug 30, 2012
Dawg is really panicking now. He rhetoric and Nazi Propaganda is getting sadder, more pathetic, and if even possible more ignorant.

Dawg KNOWS Obama is GOING TO GET HIS ASS KICKED!!!
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#62955 Aug 30, 2012
In anticipation of the bland and lifeless speech which Romney is expected to make, Rubio is now offering the delegates what they want: Some "red meat"!
It obviously has your attention! If you weren't full of fear, you wouldn't even watch it.

NOBAMA 2012

#62956 Aug 30, 2012
Romney Ryan 2012 wrote:
HAHAHA!!! Clint Eastwood is killing it!!! His little skit of talking to an empty chair as if it was Obama is PRICELESS!!!...
The truly sad part is that Eastwood thought he was actually talking to President Obama. Sad.
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#62958 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>
The truly sad part is that Eastwood thought he was actually talking to President Obama. Sad.
And the really sad part is Obama thought he was sitting there! LOL

NOBAMA 2012
Romney Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#62959 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>
The truly sad part is you talk to your own aliases and think they actually exist.
Romney Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#62960 Aug 30, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
It obviously has your attention! If you weren't full of fear, you wouldn't even watch it.
NOBAMA 2012
Dawg is running scared. He knows Obama is big time trouble.

You have to remember that Dawg supports a failed President that has no plans to fix anything. Dawg knows this or he would answer the questions that have been asked just for the opprotunity to finally win something on here. But he doesn't, he runs like a coward.

Dawg is just a sad old man, angry at life because he failed, and now spends all his time on an internet forum making up lies about the things he wished he could have done had he not been so pathetic, government dependent, and lazy his whole life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah 10 hr Nobody 1
MHS Friends Who Have Passed Away (Dec '08) 18 hr Resident 356
sunny crocker (Feb '10) 21 hr sniper1 33
Tammy reid 21 hr sniper1 8
Sniper 1 thinks he's the stuff 22 hr sniper2 4
shondra risinger 22 hr jay 16
jj (Jan '10) 22 hr Who 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malden Mortgages