Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

United States

#58864 Jul 20, 2012
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't interestng how Yellow Dawg is crying and makng the accusation that "You quoted out of context, knowing full well what the President meant." and yet how many hundreds of times have we seen Dawg take someones post, edit out 98% of it down to one sentence or even part of a sentence, then make some idiotic comment that takes what said completely out of context? Now we all know he does it to avoid getting into a debate over what was really said because he knows he will get his ass kicked.
Dawg is the typical example of Liberal hypocrite, not to mention crybaby.
DAN you are the "QUEEN of Insane"!!!!
really like him

West Plains, MO

#58865 Jul 20, 2012
He seems to be able to do a good job so lets let him do it.

“Help religion science wander”

Since: Jan 11

into the night.

#58866 Jul 20, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
ROFLMAO!!! The CHILD PREDATOR DanFromSmithville sure had a meltdown tonight. Glad I could cause it.
Poor thing is so demented and sad he will never learn or understand that the one and only thing he accomplishes is showing everyone how big of a scum sucking sewer rat he is.
Just like I said she would, the little anal dweling butt weasel waited till I was gone to safely get the last word in. It is important to her.

Lets see. Notice this post starts out trying to make us believe Stanxx Mangina, er I mean Sure er I mean Dan Mortinsen laughs this stuff off and finds it amusing. She follows it up with a very damaging and damning false epithet referring to me. Note it is in all caps and represents a very nasty and vile condition. The use of the name and the capitalization indicate a lot of anger in response to my posts.

Again there is an attempt dismiss this by calling it a meltdown. Lame at best. There is no real conviction behind it. This is followed up with another selfagrandizing effort to award himself credit for his efforts in controlling everyone. Obviously, his need to be seen as important overshadows everything else. This is a man that was mostly built by his world. The abandonment as an infant, the relationship with a dead wet animal, the molestation, the constant bed wetting, and well, Dan, drive this need. Not to say that his basic fabric was ruined by life, he no doubt was from poor genetic stock to begin with.

You can't deny that the name chosen to represent his posting character, the anger expressed in the name calling and the vain attempts to assume or project control all indicate, I SANK HIS BATTLESHIP.

into the night.

#58867 Jul 20, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this Ass make our State look smaller?.........yes
Fell on the floor laughing at this. What a truly brilliant line. I wish I had thought of it.
MASSIVE SL MELTDOWN

United States

#58868 Jul 20, 2012
The Metropolitan St. Louis Psychiatric Center realy needs to make sure they give the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY her medication before they let her on the computer in morning. She really is whacked out this morning.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#58869 Jul 20, 2012
Ann Romney is defending Mitt's refusal to release any more of their income tax forms.

She told ABC News "we've given all you peasants need to know" about Romney family finances.

OH! WAIT! Strike that! She used the words "you people" rather than "you peasants"! Sorry! My apologies!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/19/ann-...
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Cordele, GA

#58870 Jul 20, 2012
Well it looks like the CHILD RAPIST DanFromSmithville went to bed in a Dan obsessed crybaby meltdown and woke up still in a Dan obsessed crybaby meltdown. I kicked his pathetic ass last night better then I thought. But then again, anytime I can get him to attack someone kids and expose himself for the child abuser that he is, he's kicked his own ass.

He was probably dreaming all night night about Dan, and probably more likely dreaming about raping Dan's kids.

What a sick freak he really is.

(Now watch the meltdown that ensues when he realizes he just got OWNED again)
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

Cordele, GA

#58871 Jul 20, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
Ann Romney is defending Mitt's refusal to release any more of their income tax forms.
She told ABC News "we've given all you peasants need to know" about Romney family finances.
OH! WAIT! Strike that! She used the words "you people" rather than "you peasants"! Sorry! My apologies!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/19/ann-...
Nobody cares Dawg. He has released all that he is required to do. This is just an attempt by the left wing shit-for-brains to deflect attention away from the failures of Obama. It won't work just like everything else they have tried for the past 3 or so months. Obama is still at the same rating he was then.

However, if Obama released his college transcripts, the articles he supposedly wrote for the Harvard Law review that nobody can find, and the documents as to why, when, and where he changed his name, his college loan applications where he claimed to be a foriegner and a Muslim (oh wait, those have already been found which is how we know he claimed those two things) then perhaps Mitt would release more.
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#58872 Jul 20, 2012
yeah yeah wrote:
<quoted text> i second this notion. Democrats have spent the last 4 years cleaning up the horrid mess that was 8 years in the making by the idiotic george bush. It is amazing to me how a thriving country could be ran into the ground by that "man" in such a short period of time.
You Liberals might as well add another George to your list of "who's to blame". I am referring to George Washington....I wish I could blame my kindergarten teacher if I did not have a job.What has YOUR President done in his time to improve the situation???.......were waiting..........waiting...... ....
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Cordele, GA

#58873 Jul 20, 2012
THE CHILD RAPIST DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Fell on the floor laughing at this. What a truly brilliant line. I wish I had thought of it.
Whe you fell on the floor did the LADYBOY jump out of the other side of the bed and rush to help you get back in?

Or did mommy come runnng in to kiss your boo-boo?

(kicking your ass aside, you did think of it Dawg, since the LADYBOY is just another of your miultiple ailases just like DanFromSmithille is....and there was nothing brilliant about it, it was juts another idiotic and failed atempt by you to be funny)

into the night.

#58874 Jul 20, 2012
I didn't know the forecast was calling for a Dan Mortensin is MY BITCH MELTDOWN. Looks like that is what we are getting.

Good thing my umbrella is rated for turds.

Lets all watch this spectacle continue. You can see how I have taken controll of him.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Cordele, GA

#58875 Jul 20, 2012
When you fell on the floor did the LADYBOY jump out of the other side of the bed and rush to help you get back in?

(kicking your ass aside, you did think of it Dawg, since the LADYBOY is just another of your multiple aliases just like DanFromSmithville is....and there was nothing brilliant about it, it was just another idiotic and failed attempt by you to be funny)

into the night.

#58876 Jul 20, 2012
Old Dan Mortinsuck was setting on the refresh button all morning like a good SUPPLICANT.

into the night.

#58877 Jul 20, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
Whe you fell on the floor did the LADYBOY jump out of the other side of the bed and rush to help you get back in?
(kicking your ass aside, you did think of it Dawg, since the LADYBOY is just another of your miultiple ailases just like DanFromSmithille is....and there was nothing brilliant about it, it was juts another idiotic and failed atempt by you to be funny)
Look at this. My SUPPLICANT is making all the usual efforts. He has even changed the qoute name. How original and brave of him.

Here is a typical post from Dan Mortensene We hav homosexual references, mother references, transgender references and child sexual abuse references. All the memories of his childhood. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Watching him struggle, pretending I am not his MASTER is very entertaining.
DEMOCRAT STUPIDITY

Cordele, GA

#58878 Jul 20, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>You Liberals might as well add another George to your list of "who's to blame". I am referring to George Washington....I wish I could blame my kindergarten teacher if I did not have a job.What has YOUR President done in his time to improve the situation???.......were waiting..........waiting...... ....
These idiots just don't get it. People are tired of the blame game. Besides, anyone who understands what happens knows this all goes back to the Clinton housing policies that allowed people to claim food stamps as disposable income when applying for loans, or forced lending institutions to give $250,000 loans to people making $30,000 (and sometimes less) then screwed them with the interest rates that caused peoples payments to double and sometimes triple. It all was done under the Clinton adminstration. In fact the Bush admin tried to warn Congress in 2004 that this was coming with Freddie and Fannie but were rebuked by Congressional Democrats who denied there was any problem.

Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING

Barney Frank in 2005: What Housing Bubble?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, and Democrats are Clueless on Freddie Mac Fannie Mae and the financial
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Bill Clinton's drive to increase homeownership went way too far
http://www.businessweek.com/the_thread/hotpro...
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Cordele, GA

#58879 Jul 20, 2012
2 minutes after my first post of the day and there is my little Topix BITCH waiting to respond to me as always.

Now FAGfromSmithville will sit there all day waiting for me to post.

Don't worry my scared little SISSY BOY, I will post again today. It could be in 10 minutes, it could be in an hour, it might not be until tonight.

You just sit there like I have trained you to do and wait for me. I will throw you bone Dawg when I feel like smacking you around.
Juan Valdez

West Plains, MO

#58880 Jul 20, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this Ass make our State look smaller?.........yes
It's a total eclipse.

#58881 Jul 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Nobody cares Dawg. He has released all that he is required to do. This is just an attempt by the left wing shit-for-brains to deflect attention away from the failures of Obama. It won't work just like everything else they have tried for the past 3 or so months....
Yes. Romney has "released all that he is required to do." He is not required to release any tax forms.

So far, he has released one complete tax form, and one which requires revisions.

The "what does Romney have to hide" is gaining traction. Even Republicans are telling Romney to release his tax forms. But still he refuses to release 12 forms like his father George did.

Since he refuses to do so, THERE MUST BE SOMETHING HE IS HIDING! Like not paying ANY TAXES for several years. Like the Swiss bank account. Like the Cayman Islands accounts. Like the Bermuda account. Like his chartering Bain Capital in Panama.

Like his special Bain SEP-IRA, which was limited to around $30,000 contribution per year times 15 years equals $450,000. Yet that "special" account is rumored to be worth between $21 million to $102 million. BOY! CAN ROMNEY PICK INVESTMENTS!

OH WAIT! PERHAPS THAT WAS ANOTHER "BLIND TRUST" THAT ROMNEY DID NOT MANAGE HIMSELF.

into the night.

#58882 Jul 20, 2012
Within minutes of my last post and thousands of presses on the refresh key, Dan Morteinsen is up dancing and prancing for me.

Look at him posture. Sure he is going to post again. As if he would ever stop.

How could he stop. I haven't told him to stop.

This is the kind of stuff that gets him flaired up.

By the way Dan, was that your boy Kris that was sentenced to fifteen years for rape and sodomy of a teenage girl? Sure looked like him. Same protruding superorbital ridges like you and Neanderthals have.

#58883 Jul 20, 2012
<quoted text> ... However, if Obama released his college transcripts, the articles he supposedly wrote for the Harvard Law review that nobody can find, and the documents as to why, when, and where he changed his name, his college loan applications where he claimed to be a foriegner and a Muslim (oh wait, those have already been found which is how we know he claimed those two things) then perhaps Mitt would release more.
I see! So you are saying that, in US politics, it is traditional that a presidential candidate does not release his income tax forms unless his opponent releases his college transcripts?(Somebody should inform all the US presidential candidates since Mitt's father George Romney ran in a Republican primary.)

Why should President Obama have written ANY articles for the Harvard Law Review? He was president of the Harvard Law Review -- and the first black president of that body in its 104-year history. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

Your assumption is analogous to your thinking that the President of the United States should write Supreme Court decisions.

Or that the managing editor of the New York Times is required to write articles for that newspaper. A president of the Harvard Law Review is an executive position -- a managing position -- not a writing position.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrea Pittman 3 hr Grammar police 15
Spoonerville Baptist Church 4 hr Sorry 2
hookers 9 hr Puking 5
ashamed to be white? 9 hr Laughing 9
Somebody was shot 10 hr REALLY 10
News Homicide under investigation in Malden 17 hr justice 3
Beautiful women in the malden area Sat Tom 3

Malden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance