aggravated

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2010

I am looking for fast,but not expensive internet service for my lap top, have a card at this time but is extremely slow, looking for internet servie out here, can anyone help me?
gor juss

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2010

Try Jason Shelton, qulin.net
J Highway Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2010

I have att&t and love it and wireless.Never have had any problems.I have a basic plan I pay 25.00 a month with no contract.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

DSL is not avaliable out that way. Try hughes.net
J hwy resident

Bernie, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2010

We have BPS thru Bernie its 38 a month but they charge 150 to come install it but its super fast and hughes net is crazy expensive
MM HWY

Bernie, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2010

I live on MM hwy and I also have BPS. Works great!!And it is DSL....
att

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

att works the best
J hwy resident

Parma, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

No BPS is best i had crapy service with att
J Highway Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

MommyB wrote:
DSL is not avaliable out that way. Try hughes.net
Don't know much do you.(Not a question)
I have DSL with AT&T best service and great price.
As with my screenname I live on J highway and have AT&T DSL.
Hughes.net ? Are you joking! Cost an arm and leg just for hookup.
I had NO hookup fee NOR contract and I can cancel ANYTIME with NO early cancellation fee.
brian cambron aka weyssi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

Judged:

well i use wifi i bounce off next doors house and it's free did i say free oh yea i did say FREE
J Highway Citizen

Bernie, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

BPS works the best on J Hwy. Att DSL is not available very far out on J, only avaiable if you live very close to city limits, besides you also have to have a home phone. BPS does not require a home phone line.
satisfied

Qulin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

qulin.net / blue mule

works wonderful!
2Cents

Lawrenceville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

brian cambron aka weyssi wrote:
well i use wifi i bounce off next doors house and it's free did i say free oh yea i did say FREE
Signal theft is also a Federal Crime ... comes with FREE housing, FREE medical care and FREE food!:)
J Highway Resident

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

J Highway Citizen wrote:
BPS works the best on J Hwy. Att DSL is not available very far out on J, only avaiable if you live very close to city limits, besides you also have to have a home phone. BPS does not require a home phone line.
That is not true.ATT does NOT require a home phone NOR a contract.
And I live over a mile from town and I have ATT DSL.
So please check your facts before posting.
Anonymous

Parma, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

BPS through Bernie works really well. i live like a few blocks from J and thats what i have. Wouldnt hurt to call and see if thats the one for you
helltothanaw

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

J Highway Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I have AT&T high speed and don't have a phone with them.I have a majic jack and pay 19.95 a year phone bill.

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

helltothanaw wrote:
<quoted text>I have AT&T high speed and don't have a phone with them.I have a majic jack and pay 19.95 a year phone bill.
I too have AT&T with NO phone with them and I have DSL.My internet bill is only $25.00 a month.I have always been very happy with their customer service and when for some reason you do need to call them you actually GET AN AMERCIAN on the phone that speaks ENGLISH.
J Highway Citizen

Bernie, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

J Highway Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I have checked the facts, thank you. If a person lives five miles out, ATT - DSL is not available because I tried to get it. So why don't you check the facts out before pointing fingers at someone else. Remember, J Highway is about 12 miles long. NO, ATT - DSL is not available on all 12 miles; but as long as you can see the flashing red lights on the tower located on the hill - BPS IS available, which almost covers the entire 12 miles. This is the facts!!! I just went through all this last month.
helltothanaw

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

J Highway Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I have checked the facts, thank you. If a person lives five miles out, ATT - DSL is not available because I tried to get it. So why don't you check the facts out before pointing fingers at someone else. Remember, J Highway is about 12 miles long. NO, ATT - DSL is not available on all 12 miles; but as long as you can see the flashing red lights on the tower located on the hill - BPS IS available, which almost covers the entire 12 miles. This is the facts!!! I just went through all this last month.
You are right.My sister lives in Farmington about 5-6 miles in the country and she has AT&T phone service but their high speed Internet service is not available to her.They told her they are slowly moving in to here area and to keep checking back.
J highway Resident

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

J Highway Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not once did I say it was avaiable to ALL of J highway.I simply corrected your mistake and wrong assumption that ATT requires a home phone.Which for a FACT they do not.
So get your panties out of a wad and take a chill pill.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Malden Forum right now

Search the Malden Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 min question 885
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 4 min Go Blue Forever 147
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 20 min i kno 266
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 51 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 96,686
Keith Allen (Feb '09) 15 hr OUTLAW 21
free kittens (Jun '08) 16 hr well 17
kimberly sue coleman 17 hr well 2
•••
•••
•••
Malden Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Malden Jobs

•••