Kelly Scott Ross
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Out of Towner

AOL

#1 Jul 16, 2009
Just read his name in the obituary. Is this the same fellow who married Michele Tanner?
Quigley

Dexter, MO

#2 Jul 16, 2009
Michelle Tanner did not really exist. That was just a character on the tv show Full House. The character was played by the Olsen twins and the show ended long before Michelle was of the age to marry.
fact

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2009
Yes, does anyone know what happened, he passed on in Memphis at the Med
Out of Towner

AOL

#4 Jul 16, 2009
I understood that he had recently been arrested for something and was awaiting the legal process to kick in. Would like to know what happened in the meantime. Note to Quigly: Pay attention! Wake up to the world.
Well

Carmi, IL

#5 Jul 16, 2009
Apparently he went to jail under suspicion of child molestation. Not his first such offense. He either hung himself or someone hung him, and he died in Memphis. Of course, nothing in the papers about it. I bet the jailers are trying to deny any responsibility in his death.
Out of Towner

AOL

#6 Jul 16, 2009
What has happened to Michele? Her two daughters? Where was he jailed? Such a shame!
fact

United States

#7 Jul 17, 2009
Lost her daughters, should have, to expose children to child molestors in your own home is disgusting....the world is a better place with one gone!
telling it like it is

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jul 17, 2009
fact wrote:
Lost her daughters, should have, to expose children to child molestors in your own home is disgusting....the world is a better place with one gone!
You are an A**hole!
Out of Towner

AOL

#9 Jul 17, 2009
Fact--I totally agree with you. The final entry is unnecessary. Name-calling is rarely beneficial to anyone. It is my understanding that Michele married Ross even after knowing his background and she put her children in harm's way. But, then, she was never very good with making reasonable judgments--too self-absorbed. The children would be better off if they could be removed completely from any connection with the entire family--including Michele's mother and step-father. With any luck, that is exactly what will happen. Let us hope.
wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jul 18, 2009
was wondering if this was the same kelly ross from dexter area, how old was he. i have a friend that has a son by a guy named kelly ross, he was from dexter and grayridge area, and this kelly ross used to be in the farmington prison and got released.
fact

United States

#11 Jul 18, 2009
telling it like it is wrote:
<quoted text> You are an A**hole!
You are entitled to your opinion, if it were one of your children you would think differently. ANY child molestor should be shot or hung by their b****, my opinion and I am entitled as you are!
fact

United States

#12 Jul 18, 2009
Out of Towner wrote:
Fact--I totally agree with you. The final entry is unnecessary. Name-calling is rarely beneficial to anyone. It is my understanding that Michele married Ross even after knowing his background and she put her children in harm's way. But, then, she was never very good with making reasonable judgments--too self-absorbed. The children would be better off if they could be removed completely from any connection with the entire family--including Michele's mother and step-father. With any luck, that is exactly what will happen. Let us hope.
They are with her Mother and step dad now....
fact

United States

#13 Jul 18, 2009
wondering wrote:
was wondering if this was the same kelly ross from dexter area, how old was he. i have a friend that has a son by a guy named kelly ross, he was from dexter and grayridge area, and this kelly ross used to be in the farmington prison and got released.
Same one......
Out of Towner

AOL

#14 Jul 18, 2009
I understood that Michele's mother is the one who "hooked" Kelly with Michele in the first place so I wonder if there hasn't been another mistake in judgment on the legal end. And how far from the children must Michele stay? Sad state of affairs here. Still say the children should be taken to the far ends of the world to keep them away from any of their relatives.

To Wondering--yes, Kelly was from the Dexter area and had fathered at least two children (information from his obituary).
fact

United States

#15 Jul 18, 2009
Out of Towner wrote:
I understood that Michele's mother is the one who "hooked" Kelly with Michele in the first place so I wonder if there hasn't been another mistake in judgment on the legal end. And how far from the children must Michele stay? Sad state of affairs here. Still say the children should be taken to the far ends of the world to keep them away from any of their relatives.
To Wondering--yes, Kelly was from the Dexter area and had fathered at least two children (information from his obituary).
I agree with you
Hmm

Carmi, IL

#16 Jul 18, 2009
Still nothing in the papers about it. I wonder why this isn't getting reported.
Out of Towner

AOL

#17 Jul 19, 2009
If no one makes a "stink," this whole episode will be kept quiet and it will "go away." However, the children will continue to be associated with the characters involved and they will be lost in the paperwork. The family members (Michele's and Kelly's) are not going to say anything because their finances will suffer if the children are removed. I would be interested in knowing if Michele's charges are still in effect. She should be held accountable for what has happened to her children. Her life has been--break something and it will be replaced. She will have more children because that is her way of dealing. The authorities should look beyond the blindness and should hold her feet to the fire--a novel thought!
Someone who gives a damn

Deland, FL

#18 Jul 19, 2009
I think a lot of people should get their facts straigt before they start shooting off their mouth. Kelly's family will not suffer financial distress, and I can gaurantee you this will not be swept under the rug, and not looked into. Michelle may be blind, but she can see a lot better than some of you with 20 20 vision. You are right about one thing, the children are the ones who will suffer. Not by Michelle, Kelly or Michelles parents. But there are others that need to be looked at real hard. Kelly was accused he was not convicted. Yes he had done prison time before. For four years he has walked a straigt path and tried to find some peace. it is people like you who talk without knowing what you are talking about that keeps crap stired up. For the one who says her friend had a child by Kelly. His mother would like to hear from you. She has a picture of the boy, and would like to know more about him.
Out of Towner

AOL

#19 Jul 19, 2009
My facts are straight. Michele gets a check from the government due to her blindness. Tell me the children do not receive assistance because they are "needy." I totally agree with you in that Michele's vision is crystal clear. She has worked society every possible way and she has always been successful because she will eventually play the "blind" card. When two children are involved, crap gets stirred so live with it or provide facts. Kelly may have been walking a "straigt" path but was it one that was in the best interests of the two children? Where did he work? If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, well, then, maybe it's a duck. He was an offender and the law saw him as such. When Michele chose to marry an offender, she put her children at risk. It doesn't take a mental giant to wonder about the motives of everyone concerned and to reach conclusions that point to a pattern of behaviors. Your location indicates Florida--how close is that to Malden? Maybe I'm closer to the facts than you. You seem to think that an accusation put him in prison in that you said he was not convicted. I don't think it works that way. Maybe he developed a conscience and put the rope around his neck as a favor to all society...
Hurting in Florida

Deland, FL

#21 Jul 19, 2009
Out of Towner wrote:
My facts are straight. Michele gets a check from the government due to her blindness. Tell me the children do not receive assistance because they are "needy." I totally agree with you in that Michele's vision is crystal clear. She has worked society every possible way and she has always been successful because she will eventually play the "blind" card. When two children are involved, crap gets stirred so live with it or provide facts. Kelly may have been walking a "straigt" path but was it one that was in the best interests of the two children? Where did he work? If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, well, then, maybe it's a duck. He was an offender and the law saw him as such. When Michele chose to marry an offender, she put her children at risk. It doesn't take a mental giant to wonder about the motives of everyone concerned and to reach conclusions that point to a pattern of behaviors. Your location indicates Florida--how close is that to Malden? Maybe I'm closer to the facts than you. You seem to think that an accusation put him in prison in that you said he was not convicted. I don't think it works that way. Maybe he developed a conscience and put the rope around his neck as a favor to all society...
How close are you to malden. I might have a florida location, don't mean that is where I am at. As far as where Kelly worked, for one of your local construction people. Chad Massengill. Building houses, and making cabinets. Where he met michelle? In church. Did her mother set them up? NO i don't think so. Yes Michelle gets help because of being blind, what would you do if you were blind, drive a car and get a job. YOu sound like a jealous busy body that wishes you could live off of the government and can't do it because you are to damned healthy. Try living blind or with any other handicap, and see what it is like before you judge someone else. I might be a lot closer to the situation, and the truth than you know. Like my Grandma used to say, "everything comes out in the wash" Missouri is going to the cleaners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malden Vet Clinic (Oct '09) 25 min lucy 67
girl at harps 10 hr Piper 5
People trashing Ex's (Apr '07) 11 hr Kimberly Coronado 32
main st. dashchunds 12 hr Todd 2
hateful at Hardees Mon thomas 1
Andrea Pittman Aug 21 Mimi 2
I am looking for a good Pentecostal Church (Feb '15) Aug 20 watson 12

Malden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance