prayers needed for ben - plunk

Posted in the Malden Forum

Friend

Edwardsville, IL

#1 Jan 14, 2009
Ben Plunk was diagnosed with cancer several weeks ago & was just starting chemo. He was still trying to work.He was on his way to Noranda Monday morning and had a bad accident.His back & neck are broken.Please keep him and his wife Debbie in your prayers!!!!
another friend

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jan 15, 2009
Friend wrote:
Ben Plunk was diagnosed with cancer several weeks ago & was just starting chemo. He was still trying to work.He was on his way to Noranda Monday morning and had a bad accident.His back & neck are broken.Please keep him and his wife Debbie in your prayers!!!!
Ben passed away today.. But, thank you to anyone who prayed for him.
The Pearsons

Dexter, MO

#3 Jan 15, 2009
His prayers may have been answered. His fight is over and he is at peace. My husband will really miss him. THey drank coffee together in the mornings in Marston and they worked together. He was waiting on Ben Mon. morning. WE are very sad for Bennie's wife. He was a good man and will be missed. I was told he will be at Bradshaws. If you find out please let us know. My husband worked off today and we have no way of contact about the services. God be with Bennie. Please give his widow our prayers.
The Pearsons

Dexter, MO

#4 Jan 16, 2009
I did get the service schedule. Visitation is 10 am to 7 pm Sat. Funeral services are at 7:30 pm on Sat.night . Burial is next Tue. at Bloomfield military cemetary at 2 pm. Visitaion is at Bradshaws in Malden.
Sylvia Plunk

Springfield, MO

#5 Jan 16, 2009
Ex-wife of 30 years sends her condolences to Debbie and is offering prayers for her comfort and guidance. Requesting prayers for his three children as they deal with this tragedy.
Friend 2

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 17, 2009
I will place a photo of Ben on this site in case any fiends would like it. I just gave hm a copy last week. It had Debbie in it too. He really liked it. It was framed.
He was a dear friend and good man. Go to the top and look at photos.
concerned

Dexter, MO

#7 Jan 17, 2009
Didn't find the pic.
tend to agree

Kansas City, MO

#8 Jan 17, 2009
Have put his Family on our Prayer Chain! God Bless Them! Just a thought.. I know He would have rather been with His Family longer AND not been ill. BUT there are worse things than going to Heaven! He's well, and has total PEACE! I pray Peace upon his Family as well. I pray for God to comfort his wife and children and start THEIR HEALING process. God Bless You and Yours.
Friend

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jan 17, 2009
To Ben's family I am so sorry for your loss.May God bless you and give you comfort.May his soul rest in peace.
concerned

Dexter, MO

#10 Jan 17, 2009
tend to agree wrote:
Have put his Family on our Prayer Chain! God Bless Them! Just a thought.. I know He would have rather been with His Family longer AND not been ill. BUT there are worse things than going to Heaven! He's well, and has total PEACE! I pray Peace upon his Family as well. I pray for God to comfort his wife and children and start THEIR HEALING process. God Bless You and Yours.
Thats what we told Debbie tonight. His pain is over and he has a new body. He is in a better place. Sometimes we wonder why but God knows and he spared Ben from any more pain and suffering.
tend to agree

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jan 19, 2009
AMEN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 50 min Brain Dead Liberals 97,292
the "Coffey's" 2 hr Mr Coffeey 2
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 hr hahaha 3,194
Joe blanchard 7 hr abc 1
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Tue Go Blue Forever 590
Is Clint Coonts and Dawn still together ? (May '09) Tue Just wondering 36
who burnt that puppy Tue need to knowj 1
Malden Dating
Find my Match

Malden Jobs

Malden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Malden News, Events & Info