Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Judged:

There is no such thing as true love...why, you find someone, and you think you are in love...you stay together, each of you change, grow, become someone different, and fall out of love...true love lasts forever, and nothing last forever.

“: P”

Since: Oct 08

Bernie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

LexieT wrote:
There is no such thing as true love...why, you find someone, and you think you are in love...you stay together, each of you change, grow, become someone different, and fall out of love...true love lasts forever, and nothing last forever.
Someone sounds a little bit bitter.:(
nana

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Thats what I think. my grandparents were married 67 yr. my inlaws for 68yr. my parents for almost 60 and I have been married 38yr. Apparently you just haven't met the true love of your life.

Since: Apr 08

Independence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

nana wrote:
Thats what I think. my grandparents were married 67 yr. my inlaws for 68yr. my parents for almost 60 and I have been married 38yr. Apparently you just haven't met the true love of your life.
Yep.
Randy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

nana wrote:
Let's see now, my grandparents for 67 years, my inlaws for 68 years, my parents for almost 60 and I have been married for 38 years. What do you mean "I" ? Doesn't J figure into this brace somewhere? You should have said my husband and I have been married for 38 years. Nana Nana Nana, whatever am I going to do with you?
nana

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Well of course he is in this too. sometimes anyway. What time he isn't sleeping(which is a lot). But you knew that.

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

I am not sure, I have never seen a Porsche full of $100 bills!

Married 25+ years, and still going strong.
mystic

Rector, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Lexie I hope you find true love,judging from your other post you are a little depressed.
Debbie Cobb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

I have ben married to the same wonderful guy for 37 years. We got married at a very young age and I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else. True love is out there.
Never

Traverse City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Debbie Cobb wrote:
I have ben married to the same wonderful guy for 37 years. We got married at a very young age and I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else. True love is out there.
You didn't shop around long enough. Life is to short not to sample the goodies.Just look at the teachers.They all have tried to have their fantises come true.what better way than sleep with as many people as possible....Bang some ass not a book.

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

True love does exist. My parents were married for 64 years before my dad passed away. My sister was married to the same wonderful man for 29 years before he too passed away. My sister and brother-in-law have the kind of love I strive to have when I "grow up". No relationship is perfect but you have to be willingly to give 110% every day even if you don't feel like it or the other person is being a pain. True to is VERY hard to find, but true lust is everywhere.

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Half of all marriages end in divorce. The other half end in death. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones!
i can only wish

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Judged:

I thought i had true love but i was sadly mistaking.
lost

Qulin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

does anyone know Heather Hooten?
Beekeeper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

i can only wish wrote:
I thought i had true love but i was sadly mistaking.
After 30 years of marriage I've learned that true love does exist. "True LIKE" waxes and wanes like the moon.

When I married my husband I thought I loved him. Then real life struck and we had our first argument. I thought, "Oh no! It's over! I don't love him anymore and I know he couldn't possibly love me." You know what? We made it through that one and the next one and the next one......... and became stronger.

True love isn't that immediate, "mooshy" feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you see the person in question. That's infatuation.

True love is when you work through the disagreements and come out the other end in one piece, determined to keep going. It's watching your loved one help care for your sick child in the middle of the night instead of leaving you alone to do it.

True love is putting up with each others' idiosyncracies (I ALWAYS eat the middle out of the cake first!), without making derisive remarks.

True love is working together when money is tight and realizing that you can make it if you work together and do without some things for awhile.

True love is learning to ignore (and eventually learning to laugh at) each other's shortcomings because you know that neither of you is perfect. And....

True love is knowing that there are going to be times when, for whatever reason, you just don't like each other that day. Steve and I have learned to go to opposite ends of the house until it passes. And it WILL pass, you just have to give it time.

True love is out there, but it doesn't just happen. You have to work on it and when the right person comes along, you'll know it because they'll be willing to work on it with you!

Good luck and God bless!
ido

Traverse City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

just sleep with everybody you can you might find the right somebody! Have fun live life,and F*ck them all.If you pass one up how will you know if they were right or not.Its way more fun than being alone waiting on the right person if they never show up.Trust me i know you old folks won't understand,but thats how we youngens roll!!If you find one that tricks you out then the best bet is they aren't the one,and go get checked by the Dr.
True American

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

ido wrote:
just sleep with everybody you can you might find the right somebody! Have fun live life,and F*ck them all.If you pass one up how will you know if they were right or not.Its way more fun than being alone waiting on the right person if they never show up.Trust me i know you old folks won't understand,but thats how we youngens roll!!If you find one that tricks you out then the best bet is they aren't the one,and go get checked by the Dr.
You make me laugh. Do you think we were not young once. There is nothing new under the sun! Everyone of your ancestors had sex!!!! Some were adventuresome the others lied about being adventuresome.
I know people moralize a lot about sex, but this goes for most things in life:
As you age you will regret far more the stuff you DIDN'T do more than the stuff you did.
mystic

Rector, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

ido wrote:
That is either the saddest or the stupidest thing I have ever read.I would rather be alone the rest of my life and if I would live as long as Moses,than live like you say you "roll".And if that's how you "youngens" are maybe when you aren't young anymore you will find someone who doesn't mind being with someone with no self respect for themselves or others.You truly have my deepest sympathy.
stroseph

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

mystic wrote:
Lexie I hope you find true love,judging from your other post you are a little depressed.
Lexie watchu look like i might give you some love :P

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Malden Discussions

Search the Malden Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 24 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,733
Laundromat in Malden 6 hr swishywashy 4
Why do men cheat with uglier women? (Jan '09) 9 hr friend 198
maken mixed babys in malden 11 hr friend 5
Brian horad 11 hr friend 15
beautiful girl 22 hr Babygirl 1
mixxed babby maker will save malden (Jan '11) Mon saywhat 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Malden Jobs

•••