Dumb things black people do!

United States

#135 Dec 13, 2012
Well, Black Dude, I'm 61 and I agree with you! I have worked with the public for over 40 years. What I know is this......there are nice white people and black people.........then there is 'po white trash and *!$$ers ( I hate that word!) There are hispanics and greasers...What I'm saying is no matter what your age is or your color, if you're a scumbag, you're a scumbag. It is sin in the world pure and simple. The ones who've kept this going for the past 3 years are the one who need their asses kicked!!! There are racists on both sides!
just sayin

Cape Girardeau, MO

#137 Dec 16, 2012
James wrote:
who invented alot of shit yall use to day . and on top of that we do shit like steal Rob because when we try to or ask for yall slam the door ever law that past is made to keep us from complete shit we fuck up yall looçed at us like yall never do shit and yall hung us torch us when we get a chance in life yall make new laws to stop us more what about travon martin rodney king my mother and father was killed by white people they we was at the store and this white dude bumped into my father why he was holding my sister then my father said excuess you he look and keep it moving but on the way out the store he shot my mother then my father and my sister so fuck yall there are reasons why people do shit and he only got 3 years now tell me whats far
Well all i can say is i'm a white female and i read all these post that ppl put on here but yours really got to me. You are so right. I am so sorry for your loss and that man should of done at least 3 life sentences. But Karma will come back to get him. and God dont like ugly. We are all the same and we all bleed red.Skin color dont matter its not whats on the outside its the inside of a person that counts. I am with a black man and i have white kids and he is more of a father to my babies then their own dad.His family does more for us then my own.It is sad that Race is still a big problem in this world. i look at it like this if that would of been a Black man that killed a family like this white man did he would of got the death sentence. Where is the Justice in that.Someone needs to shoot him in the face and leave him there for rats to eat. Thats just how i feel. Like i said I am very sorry for your loss and may God let them R.I.P.
George Wallace

Lees Summit, MO

#138 Dec 17, 2012
They throw a leg over thier head and lick thier butts like a dog and pick fleas off the nappy head and eat em like monkeys do.
Anonymous

United States

#139 Jan 6, 2013
We are sick of y'all low budget welfare victim ass too
??????!!

Sedgewickville, MO

#141 Jan 11, 2013
Russ wrote:
<quoted text>oh ship us back then why did your people brought us here then,face it you people need us to do things YOU CAN'T like please your wife well.
African kings and chieftains sold their own people; every culture has had slaves Nd every culture have sold/bartered there own people into slavery! Just saying
??????!!

Sedgewickville, MO

#142 Jan 11, 2013
The insults flow both ways !!!!! Yes we look different, smell differently, and have natural differences; Why be so afraid of being different from one another, it's ok......I don't like the things PEOPle Do, whether they r black or white; but its people not the color, it's the addition to us of free will by god that makes blacks or white or whatever do the things they do.......but I don't hear Anyone blaming god !? The easiest thing to do is turn into assholes and say stupid, incorrect , unscientific, and immoral things too each other ; I see no facts in the posts just racial profiling from both sides .........if all we can ever do is fight and blame each other than WE go anywhere ! We have all been told that hate breeds more hate ! Live morally right, do unto others as You would have them do unto u ! Otherwise u get what u get !!!!!!
Steven

United States

#143 Jan 11, 2013
Russ wrote:
<quoted text> white people smell like sweat,coffee,and wet dog and black people brought things ignorant white people like you didn't think of.
Black folks smell like too much Afro sheen. Maybe misspelled. I'm white if there were any questions by now. We sweat because we work, we like our coffee and dog because we like our dog to smell as fresh as we are. Does that helP as to why we smell why we do. Try it some time. I works. Not all whites smell nice and some blacks do.
Wonders
Steven

United States

#144 Jan 12, 2013
The guys are always playing with themselves in public. Like I want to see that!!! Plus they blame white people for their being black. Suck it up. You are what you are.
hahahaha

Bernie, MO

#145 Jan 17, 2013
There are more misspelled words and double negatives than a powdermill concert in this topic. I bet you would have to get all these guys together to get a full set of teeth.
SHONUFF

United States

#146 Jan 21, 2013
A white women who knows wrote:
I love black people or any race i care for each and everyone of them in my occupation ..but most people are uneducated if u make fun of someone i have a list of dumd things white folks do but the list is too long to share,,,LMOA..and for one im educated...see ya,,wouldnt want to be ya...lol..dont type u might develop an attitude...LMAO..!!!!!!
LOL you are the one sounding uneducated... can't even spell LMAO right. I agree with you on the ignorant things that white people pull off, like Meth... but guess what is getting hot in malden's city zoo? The same thing. I've got black friends.. Good, hard-working people like me... Honestly I don't think its just the black folks, but people that were also inbred.... Which means most of Maldens population. Ill tell you, I have lived in some bad places, but Malden takes it.. Its so welfare ridden by the products of your "great" school.. LOL half the graduates I meet can't even spell 'tomorrow' right. All of you suck but especially you, WHITE WOMAN. There's nothing worse than a village idiot telling everyone how uneducated we all are.... Just saying... ;D
Shimsta

UK

#147 Mar 24, 2013
This is silly..there are a minority of silly people in every race
eyes r watching

Malden, MO

#148 Mar 25, 2013
Not all black people are like this there. Are some white people who are just as b7ad if not worse
Daniel wiseman

United States

#149 Mar 25, 2013
Man wtf...what about dumb things white ppl do..or better yet dumb things people do...ther is bad and ignorance in all race.....u mofos are ignorant and stupid..at least blacks got somthing beter to do then be lames with nothing to do and get on here and run outhets down...o and let me beat u nazis to the punch...ik ik..im a n lover..i spelled sum wrong im sure...lol...lames....cant whoop me....
Daniel wiseman

United States

#150 Mar 25, 2013
Matter fact.. i bet all yall mad cause all u pus*** mad cause all yalls mommas prolly suck a black mans d***....ignorant mofos....k what i spent half a decade in the joint..i got f around by my own race more than once...all my BLACK partners on the outher hand never did me wrong tho...seriously u racest mofos are lower than dirt...i pray all yall who posted negative daughters get with a black man.....and one more time...cant whoope me...test my rec pus**
white undies

Sedgewickville, MO

#151 Mar 25, 2013
They breed with white women. Then the white women that are trashy enough to lay down with them tries to talk like the blacks. I can't stand to here a white women try to talk like them.and act like them.
white female

United States

#152 Mar 25, 2013
Well let me just say this much I am a white female who has a black bf and I am far from trashy! I go to church and I am working a full time job plus raising my kids by myself BC there father is a dead beat WHITE MAN! My BLACK bf has more to do with them than there own father. My best friend is also black and has done more for me than any other person I know so all this trash u ppl are talkin about when it comes to blacks u all should take a long look in the mirror because only one person can judge and the last time I looked none of u r God. Have a blessed night everyone God Bless!
just saying

Piggott, AR

#153 Mar 26, 2013
Hey some of the white people over there are just as bad so need to shut pie hole.
dicker

Saint Paul, MN

#155 May 18, 2013
Ugly dont look cute on any of your races assess. :)
casper

United States

#156 May 19, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well all i can say is i'm a white female and i read all these post that ppl put on here but yours really got to me. You are so right. I am so sorry for your loss and that man should of done at least 3 life sentences. But Karma will come back to get him. and God dont like ugly. We are all the same and we all bleed red.Skin color dont matter its not whats on the outside its the inside of a person that counts. I am with a black man and i have white kids and he is more of a father to my babies then their own dad.His family does more for us then my own.It is sad that Race is still a big problem in this world. i look at it like this if that would of been a Black man that killed a family like this white man did he would of got the death sentence. Where is the Justice in that.Someone needs to shoot him in the face and leave him there for rats to eat. Thats just how i feel. Like i said I am very sorry for your loss and may God let them R.I.P.
the reason he only got three yrs is the rest of the story that someone left out because it justifies the shooting or because it never happened
jst2gr8

Denver, CO

#160 Nov 5, 2014
What is one word you should never say to a black person that starts with "n" and ends with "r"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gordon S Patterson 3 hr His GF 1
Whitey o me reparations $$ 13 hr Dee Effess 11
Dr. Jessup office Mon city girl 18
Teresa Butler (Oct '11) Sun Melissag 48
Good daycare in Malden? Sun Melissag 8
Jamie Blanchard Sun Melissag 15
Missing a friend Nov 19 TimeTraveler31 2

Malden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance