steal and rob
another whitey

Kennett, MO

#4 Sep 2, 2010
live in our towns
honkeywhiteboy

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Sep 2, 2010
i guess topix reads and pulls post if you say anything bad against blacks. but hey say all you want about whites heck we dont mind.. we can take it.we are human 100% not imbred monkeys
coon slayer

Edenton, NC

#6 Sep 2, 2010
put rims on a crapy car and drive 10 mph all over town
whitey

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Sep 3, 2010
sit at the gas pumps blaring their jungle bump music nobody wants to hear sounds liked 20 pairs of tennis shoes in a dryer!!!
YEP

Carmi, IL

#9 Sep 5, 2010
they breed
sickened

Catlin, IL

#10 Sep 7, 2010
Just sick of the bad attitudes, lying, backstabbing, and they want to know why they are not liked , get real, lose your attitudes, stop all of the lying and stealing, being loud and obnoxious. It isnt right for you to do something wrong just because you are black. Wrong is wrong! If it is wrong for a white person, it is wrong for a black person as well. Grow up people! God is watching you too, you will be held accountable for your actions as well. he doenst see color and say oh well that is alright I had better just let you on in , you are black.
Black Beauty

Greenville, NC

#11 Sep 7, 2010
You people are so pathetic. What rock did you climb from under or should I ask, what cave have you just come out of?
punt dark babbys

Edenton, NC

#12 Sep 7, 2010
this might be the gratest post on topix yet
sickened

Catlin, IL

#13 Sep 8, 2010
you sick of it all too? I am soooo sick I can hardly esplain it! I wonder what sort of attitude we can see today? Just sooo looking forward to it. ha
whitey gota gun

Edenton, NC

#14 Sep 8, 2010
we know you blacks cant help it so please let us put you in a 5 star sec 8 house FREE! just vote demacrat
yuk

Catlin, IL

#15 Sep 8, 2010
worst thing they can do is to speak!!!!!!! shut the hell up and all things will ne so much better!that is the best things that could happen in Arkansas is just shut Up!!
agreeing

Catlin, IL

#16 Sep 9, 2010
yuk wrote:
worst thing they can do is to speak!!!!!!! shut the hell up and all things will ne so much better!that is the best things that could happen in Arkansas is just shut Up!!
Oh I so agree , if they are talking they are lying!!!!!!!!
honkeywhiteboy

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Sep 9, 2010
name there kidz like they are a african tribe tamica lilcoy cartravieon darmarkas jazmica tashimca donntay bushay why not just troy mark tasha don donald make me sick to lok at the high school year book. what was they smoking when they came up with these names? am i the only one who seen this?
whitey gota gun

Edenton, NC

#18 Sep 9, 2010
yes that is why blacks will get no where fast they are screwed from birth with dumb names NUFF SAID
yep

Catlin, IL

#19 Sep 9, 2010
they breathe!! nuff said!

Kennett, MO

#20 Sep 9, 2010
This is awful, there is some good, hardworking black people in malden.
whitey gota gun

Edenton, NC

#21 Sep 9, 2010
hey guest theres more walfare check waiten darkeys in malden check the department of labor web site
NUFF SAID
yep

Catlin, IL

#22 Sep 9, 2010
lie, attitude, lie, attitude, lie ,attitude nuff said!!!!!oh start trouble, lie, attitude, manipulate, cheat, steal, oh yeah, lie, attitudes that suck!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young 20 year old girls hooking up with old men 3 hr outsider 16
Who the big snitches in town 3 hr mona lisa fake n ... 22
Meygan fry 15 hr Jessica 7
shooting 15 hr worried 1
Garrett Collins 17 hr Remembers 4
Laziest do nothings at work Sat Ummm 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Mar 23 Guest 939

Malden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malden Mortgages