Dead Beat Parents......

Dead Beat Parents......

Posted in the Malden Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 08

South of Black River

#2 Feb 14, 2008
Is the child support payment made through the state? Does the person send payment to Jefferson city and they send it to you? My daughters ex was over $5000. behind and the state took him to court. He had to pay back pay and was put on probation for a few years. I do not know your situtation and why the state would allow someone to get that far behind. There are alot of dead bet parents both male and female. How does the ex get an income tax refund and still owe back child support. Go get a lawyer or some legal advice.
my ex deadbeat

United States

#4 Feb 14, 2008
my ex is $18,000 behind they took his drivers license fishing license hunting license and put him on probation now we are waiting to be summoned to court for him to be incarcenated he works for cash and there is nothing they say they can do about it stay tuned just keep calling bugging the heck out of them i called every fri
my ex deadbeat

United States

#5 Feb 14, 2008
my ex hasnt filed an income tax in 9 yrs I used to get his income tax he said why should I file you will end up with it
my ex deadbeat

United States

#6 Feb 14, 2008
he even worked at trinity for 3yrs until last jan and still didnt file now he working for cash
my ex deadbeat

United States

#7 Feb 14, 2008
i know that has to be against the law but they just dont care
my ex deadbeat

United States

#9 Feb 14, 2008
18663139960 child support follow prompt you have to know your child support case number
my ex deadbeat

United States

#10 Feb 14, 2008
I know what your saying I was a single parent for 8 years my ex hardly ever paid his support I worked 13 hours a day and went to college at night it took me 7 yrs to get my AAA but I did it you have to set goals and learn to be more independent but Id rather my ex set in jail too we had joint custody for the first yr but he couldnt take care of them we had them half the week split all expenses it only happened for a yr then i had to take him back to court for full custody i have had full custody have for 7 yrs my ex doesnt even call my kids on their bday or send xmas gifts he is a dead beat he needs to rot in jail Im not one of those moms that want to get all they can get to make their life miserable I promised him if he would pay his $497 a month for 3 kids I would never ask for another dollar he refused to pay so guess what he can rot in jail im waiting now to be going to court I wish you all the luck but you have to stay on top of it my ex is $18,000 behind Good luck I hope I have help ed out
my ex deadbeat

United States

#12 Feb 14, 2008
parent in need wrote:
Thanks its worth a shot with the number you gave me .
your welcome


Since: Dec 07


#14 Feb 18, 2008
Stay after him they well make him pay i ended up paying twice but thats another story.

Faridabad, India

#15 Feb 18, 2008
They can garnish his wages and his tax return, plus unemployment benefits if he gets any, plus 401k, etc.

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Feb 18, 2008
call 1800supportkids of go online to .

Coweta, OK

#19 Feb 22, 2008
Report dead beat parents free! New support forum allows users and visitors to report non-paying parent information in child support cases. This resource will assist users to circulate and collect information about a dead beat parent's location and financial information which will be used to aid in the collection of past due child support.

VISIT IDBD- Internation Dead Beat Database for more information!

Union, MO

#20 Feb 23, 2008
Parent In Need wrote:
Does anyone on here have any information that would help in the aid of getting child support from a dead beat parent. I am owed over 13,000,00 in back support.The legal system in Dunklin county is no help nor is the services of Child support in C-ville. I know that they both have hundreds of cases to work , but there has to be something that can be done in the process. The sayings of those who pay and get behind are the ones that the courts come after. If you never pay then they leave you alone. I have seen this first hand with friends and family. Any info is helpful
PS.. Before telling me to get a job and not to rely on child support i work full time and every other weekend support my kids. It is not so much about the money,( it would be helpful) as it is about the not stepping up to the plate to take care of your own child.
Thats the problem you work full time and support your kids.

If you were drawing welfare, Foodstamps, and letting MC+ take care of your kids he'd already be in the state pen owing that much

Faridabad, India

#22 Mar 7, 2008
Honestly, you are right. If the spouse and or kids are on some kind of state aid, the state would be all over them like a duck on a June bug. The rest of you are second in priority. It is a sad state of affairs when a parent won't support a child they brought into this world.
just me

United States

#23 Mar 7, 2008
18003944390 suppose to help get court ordered child support the deadbeats that are at least $5,000 behind

United States

#24 May 14, 2008 .
Find the slackers and help the kids, state and taxpayers!
in the same boat

Saint Peters, MO

#25 May 16, 2008
My ex is a little over $5000 behind. I wrote off $5000 last April to help him out, due to him getting ready to be convicted of a couple of felonies. He got off of the felonies with 120 days... he has yet to pay another dime. He can't pick up the phone to call his son... I ask him why...he says that he is trying to get a house.... he has a cell... what does that got to do with calling..???? Anyway... I got a letter a few months ago stating that my case has been sent to the prosecuting attorneys office. I had to go up to the office, and ask for my case worker, I sat down with her and told her to do something. They have already clouded his credit, took his license... I've gotten his tax refund (when he files)... so I signed a paper and they sent it to the prosecutor... now how long that takes... i have no idea.

United States

#26 May 17, 2008
It does not matter if you are on state aid because it does not work any faster if at all. My daughter ex has been more than 5000.00 behind and the state did not do any thing for a long time. If they make a part payment then the state does nothing. They can pay $50. and the state will just keep putting it off.

Malden, MO

#27 May 17, 2008
All I can say is I wish you luck on everything my son's dad is 13 almost 14 thousand behind and the prosecuting attorney hasn't done a thing but put him on probation. If you can get something out of them then I sure do wish you luck .

Little Rock, AR

#28 Jun 20, 2008
i have a question for all of you. i was given a number to call that was for child support that was over $5000 behind, but when i call the number, it was a computer support number. can anyone tell me what im doing wrong? the number given to me was 1-800-supportkids. Please help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terrell Thatch is a snitch!! 2 hr Aka 1
White girl 6 hr Whide Chikken 12
std (Nov '08) 8 hr Jess 36
White trash 8 hr Jess 1
sewer district/maco Wed Peace please 1
Mary zimmerman/hicks (Jul '09) Jul 25 Wondering 19
Stays Jul 22 Brazylioe 1

Malden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Malden Mortgages